Snug and Garden +Plus more - Info Guide

Vi Bitfury

Alpha
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
From construction of my first Snug and two Garden plots, had decided to combine info/data from others, and add from my own personal experience the following info below. Hope this helps as I didn't want to keep going back and forth through various PCF posts on this subject matter during construction, gathering, planting, refining, and harvesting. Sure is a pricey profession, and hope MA further continues to expand and grow this area in the future (will have to wait and see). Also, feel free to inform me or update me on any info that is incorrect or needs updating, thank you and enjoy.

SNUG:

Level 1 (Foundation) (NOTE: 15 hour waiting/grace period to advance to next level)

Iron ingot - 340
Basic nuts - 1000 (BP requires Belk and Oil)
T-angle - 40 (BP requires Short Midastree boards and Short Stinktree boards)
Reinforced sheet metal - 1000 (BP requires Gazz ingot and Lytairian Powder)

Level 2 (Rough Framing) (NOTE: 15 hour wait period)

Composite planks - 120 (BP requires Lyst, Nanocubes, Oil, and each of L,M,S of Moonleaf boards)
Small plugs - 80 (BP requires Short Midastrees and Short Stinktree boards)
Reinforced nuts - 400 (BP requires Garcen Lube, Oil, and Narc ingot)
Garcen lubricant - 80 (refined from Garcen Greace)

Level 3 (Insulation) (NOTE: 1 day and 15 hour wait period)

Angle - 20 (BP requires Short Firn board and Short Stinktree boards)
Bend - 16 (BP requires Short Midastree and Firn Boards)
Basic sheet metal - 1800 (BP requires Alicinies Gel and Narc ingot)
Large plug - 100 (BP requires Short Midastree and Short Stinktree boards)

Level 4 (Finalisation)
- free to build. (30 item points only inside)

Referenced from PCF here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288065-Snug-the-price-to-build

(Bristlehofs, Armaxes, Shinkibas, & using PH-3s any1, lol)

GARDEN:

Level 1 - (Basic Structure construct)

Basic Nuts - 24
T-Angle - 4
Copper Ingot - 14

Level 2 - (Plant Slot units for inner structure)

Composite Plank - 2
Small Plugs - 12
Alicenies Gel - 12

Level 3 - (Solar-powered electrical hardware)

Angle - 2
Bend - 2
Advanced Cooling System Unit - 2 (BP requires Vibrant Sweat, Novas, Blazar, Frigulite, Robot thermal sensor, and Robot cooling unit)
Large Plug - 16

Level 4 (Garden Plot finalization) - Free to build.

Acorn Garden Building Vid Link in action: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Tube-Channel&p=3540986&viewfull=1#post3540986

Planting & Growing Seeds: - (NOTE: each level takes 1 hour wait period in order to open next level)

Level 1 - (Seed Germination)

Seed - only 1 of your choosing from Papplon, Bombardo, Caroot, or Haimoros (vibrant Sweat and Fruit refined makes seeds)
Basic Fertilizer - 50 (Refine by adding Fruit first then add Melchi Water to make Basic Fertilizer)
DNA Fragment A - 3

Level 2 - Nourish (stems thickens and grows)

Basic Fertilizer - 10
Energizer Crystal Cell - 2 (refined from Energized Crystal)
DNA Fragment B - 1

Level 3 - Nourish (plants keep growing)

Basic Fertilizer - 10
Dianthus Crystal Powder - 2 (refined from Dianthus Liquid)
DNA Fragment C - 1 (drops from Araneatrox)

Level 4 - Nourish (fully matured fruit)

Basic Fertilizer - 10
Light Liquid - 2 (refined from Lumis Leech)
DNA Fragment D - 1

Harvest - retrieve transgen plants, gain XP (shows in plot management window), and get alot of unprocessed water, lol.

Crafting and Refining Transgen Fruits:

Once all plants are harvested, you can combine them for certain crafting BPs (only use currently atm), upgrades ?, and future plot/garden implementations ? that are tbd from MA.

Transgen Haimoros + Alicenies Gel = Haimoros Gel
Transgen Caroot + Garcen Lubricant = Caroot Lubricant
Transgen Papplon + Magerian Spray = Papplon Spray
Transgen Bombardo + Angelic Flakes = Bombardo Flakes

Referenced from PCF here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289865-Haimoros-Gel&p=3533054#post3533054

Other Links:
Farming pricing link here from PCF: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288982-farming-the-price-to-grow

Rusty's Farming Services here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289197-Rusty-Farming-Service

(Also, thank-you's goes out to Baron, Rusty, Phil, and Avalon_52 as well)

GL All and Farm On!

¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>

Last edited:
Lots of good information there, a candidate for being a sticky thread under Property section I reckon.

:thumbup:

+rep

Thanks a lot man! A lot of great info there, now I know what to do :). Only thing you need to add to make the guide perfect is the name of the blueprints you use with th grown fruits. But great job man!

"Need to spread reputation around before ....." :tongue2:

Other Links:
Farming pricing link here from PCF: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288982-farming-the-price-to-grow

Rusty's Farming Services here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289197-Rusty-Farming-Service

(A thank you also goes out to Baron, Rusty, and Phil as well)

GL All and Farm On!

¸.•´¯`•.´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>

Thanks for the link and thank you! I have the tt values of the items needed to grow plants in my farming thread if you want to add that info.

Is there some list how much build points for gardening, building, factory, utility you can get?
I wanted to put only an acorn on my plot, but i get a warning message "Not enough gardening points" :(

Is there some list how much build points for gardening, building, factory, utility you can get?
I wanted to put only an acorn on my plot, but i get a warning message "Not enough gardening points" :(

Hi, in your pic, if you look at the 0/1 for building criteria: this needs to show 1/1 which means you have to build your snug first in order to build your acorn of which you receive gardening points (2) for your garden plot builds. Hope this helps and gl.

How long?

Does anybody have any idea if the times have been changed I'm about 20 hours currently and there doesn't seem to be any change as of yet.

Does anybody have any idea if the times have been changed I'm about 20 hours currently and there doesn't seem to be any change as of yet.

I answered my own question. You need to be close to it(I twisted my camera so it was on the other side of the swirl) , and there is a square button inside the swirl where you placed your snug. You need to click that and it opens the dialog window for the next phase to begin. Wasn't ver intuitive. Hope this helps someone else.

How come my garden plots disappear during construction, ( lvl 3 -( Solar-powered electrical hardware)??? From this point forwards they stay invisible and even when I plant I dont see the invisible plants etc. Is this normal or just bugged? others also cant see my garden beds. Ive wasted lots of peds and recources trying to do this over and over and I am getting realy fed-up. :mad:

Okay I have submitted a support case to Mindark Support dept. The problem persists and my two square grow beds remain invisible. I can interact with them and grow plants, but I cant see squat. Now, again, at the stage 2 Nourish ( Stems thicken and grows.) Searching DNA for the next step.

20180709_105057.jpg

Last edited:
Problem solved

With this post, I wish to empart some helpfull information. I fixed my invizible Plant grow beds by simply moving them to another location on my plot. Incliding the housing unit. This somhow fixes the bug. I shall explain this also in the support case filed to MA to give feedback.

20180713_231013.jpg

20180714_162012.jpg

20180714_162052.jpg

fruitloopfarm.jpg

Last edited:
Back