PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Link List

Alpha
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Bryan Drifter007 Fonseca
    Society
    DFA
    Hey, love your list until I got to one part. I'd really appreciate if you removed my thread from your fund scam list, as it is not one (Anti TT Quick Solution). I'm actually pretty surprised you listed it here under that, as one point in time you actually supported the idea and even had the link in your PCF signature. My service is not even a fund of any type, it's not even like any of the other ones on that list. I actually pay for the TT of the items up front and act as a middle man from there. I am an honest person and something like this only damages my reputation for no reason. I hope to hear back from you and see the link removed from that section of your list soon.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDrifter92 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, love your list until I got to one part. I'd really appreciate if you removed my thread from your fund scam list, as it is not one (Anti TT Quick Solution). I'm actually pretty surprised you listed it here under that, as one point in time you actually supported the idea and even had the link in your PCF signature. My service is not even a fund of any type, it's not even like any of the other ones on that list. I actually pay for the TT of the items up front and act as a middle man from there. I am an honest person and something like this only damages my reputation for no reason. I hope to hear back from you and see the link removed from that section of your list soon.
    link removed. Sorry about that, that's what happens when you're half asleep looking at hundreds of links with a full screen full of windows opened. I don't think what you are doing is a scam, and I do think it's helpful since it does give folks more than TT value potentially... but as Mindark says "all sales are final" so it could morph in to that down the road. Hopefully it won't though... I know the old STTS went under since Josh took on too much doing the same thing you are doing. Good luck in your endeavors!

(Hell, I may even start looking you up to get rid of some of the stuff I can't sell if you are still doing that thing as I'm currently TTing most of my junk loot, or alternatively we could work out some sorta deal if you need more shop space since I got my lil shopkeeper in the apartment now, lol...

(p.s. sorry if you got scammed by a reseller when you picked up my old shop that you're now in... middle man probably got a heck of a profit on it... damn uncle sam... (I WON'T BE SO QUICK TO CASH OUT TO PAY OFF REAL WORLD TAXES NEXT TIME ROUND) slowly my empire in game is starting to grow back again... Tell K-max hi for me.

p.s. 2. Visited your shop last night (my old shop from a few years back)... sorry to see that Mindark's let the weeds grow on your floor worse than the days I was there... guess that's their payback for giving out the free point upgrade on that estate before it left my hands... Maybe they'll hand out free lawn mowers to resolve the situation next summer.)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-16-2016 at 12:59.

Alpha
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Bryan Drifter007 Fonseca
    Society
    DFA
    Thanks for the removal and swift response . Np, I am just happy the problem is resolved. The shop I got for a decent price at the time, though I know the value has gone down sadly. If you need me for anything feel free to PM me .

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump... Ludvig, care to chime in here on the Shop Directory idea you created that's mentioned in the list and/or the Estate will topic?...

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...l=1#post629775
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-23-2016 at 02:26.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    General Frozen Death
    Society
    Concord
    Images
    http://concord.entropia.us - Concord/Concord academy societies website

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://concord.entropia.us - Concord/Concord academy societies website
    Link added. Thanks for providing it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Anyone have an up-to-date (post-Apocalypse server downsize/consolidation) list of the TPs for Rocktropia? I'm sitting at the Panther Ridge where there's supposedly a TP and no tp is there, just an npc and a bunch of terminals... Which TPs still exist and which got erased?

Mr. President, can you please speak up if no one else will?

Edit:
    Thanks for the help in the other thread folks. Got most of the RT tps now... seems you have to walk away from the chopper/tp before it'll show up in your map since RT's map is slightly off Post-Apocalypse. Guess that happens when you have an Apocalyptic battle that puts half of a planet on the dark side of a black hole that no one can ever get to again.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-20-2017 at 23:03.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-22-2017 at 15:20.

Really appreicate all this work you did mastermesh

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
    Arkadia-->Rocktropia-->Calypso-->Arkadia
    http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
    Yoshii Yoshii Lem chatname: VaryagDelivers

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images