Consolidated List of Planet Partners Vu June 20, 2017

Streaming Loot 2.0

Cyrene Mission List

Last edited:
Loot 2.0

Loot 2.0 Calculations:

Combining items with different eco

Amping and other enhancements changes your economy rating
Combined_Eco=(sum [cost(x)*eco(x)])/(sum(cost(n))

So for example imk2+a104
cost (decay plus ammo)= 15.255+3.0203
imk2 eco rating=90.4%
a104 eco rating=83.3%
(15.255*.904+.833*3.0203)/(15.255+3.0203)=89.2%

How are the economy ratings calculated compared to dpp?
Thanks to information in this thread, the following applies
DPP=max_dmg/cost
Economy rating =11.5*DPP^2!- 44*DPP + 41.9

This has a solution that:
An item with max DPP of 2.05 or lower will be 0.
the max attainable economy rating happens at 4.86DPP (old imk2+3 eco hancers would confirm this)

yet to be confirmed:
How do enhancers affect economy rating (dmg enhancers are easy)
What does economy rating actually imply, other than what we already knew?
e.g. does overamping increase loot?
Does adding eco enhancers do anything?
Lastly, MA are known for implementing piecewise functions (e.g. skill gains) rather than simple curves, so the above could be off, however it validated all data point within <0.1%, so it is a sound model.

a

Last edited:
That's not the official Dark Moon Enigma avatar right?

I believe it is based on the timing and wording of DME's quote and Anhite's quote...

[URL="http://www.monria.com/forum/threads/gratz.4175/#post-24320"]Thanks, I think ... this is totally weird because first, you posted this thread in Ant's Ask Me Anything section of the forum (I moved it), and second, I have NO idea what global you're talking about because I had several yesterday on Yogs.
[/URL]
(kinda depends by what you mean 'official').

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/they-walk-amongst-us.11222/#post-66610
The Official Avatar Guidelines lay out the rules for four different types of avatars and what they can and cannot do, but other than the regular EU avatar, which is your personal avatar that you started PE/EU with, all of the others are tagged through coding and activities monitored. The four avatars in question are Incognito (secret), Official (gold star over head), Role Playing (RX Units and any storyline character that will play a key role in the evolution of a planet), and Personal avatars which are not tagged unless there's a very good reason to be so.

There are also two types of Restricted Accounts ... Employee Accounts which are those who are employees of MA, PPs, Marketing Associates, etc., and Demo Accounts used for investors, journalists, and other such individuals in order to show them part, or all of EU during a limited period of time.
Which one of those 'types' that it is I have no idea... probably an 'employee account'... but he does mention a marketing avatar, so it may be a different type?

(Not sure if there's another avatar running around with a similar sounding name or not?, but suspect there isn't, at least not yet?...)

[URL="http://www.monria.com/forum/threads/gratz.4175/#post-24326"]
DME is a player with a single avatar, MS9 (her former avatar) was put on ice by my request so she is free to play and global as she sees fit. We have a commercial agreement that includes a PED payment for her to use at her discretion and I encourage this to be used to play the game but more often than not she blows it giving away freebies to people :)

MFM is an avatar I requested for Virtualsense (my company) from Mindark to be used to administer the free flight program that I fund. This is completely transparent and monitored by MA. It is administered by myself, @Dark Moon Enigma, @Kendra or @Pusherman, its sole purpose is to manage the Yamato and is controlled by representatives of my company. Admittedly it is mostly managed by @Dark Moon Enigma and as we all know she does most of the work around here!!!
[/URL]

MFM discussed in the quote above is Monria Fleet Manager Avatar.

Even though he says it's monitored by MA, MA support didn't seem to be aware of it, at least not completely...

Hi mastermesh,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do currently not have any information about this, so we will unfortunately not be able to comment on this post.

However, no regular participants of Entropia Universe will not be allowed to create multiple avatars.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

and in a later response after a couple of more concerns and questions about this:
Hi mastermesh,

As stated in our previous reply:

We do currently not have any information regarding this.

If these avatars have multiple avatars, it is to be able to run and sustain their business inside of Entropia Universe and not to use them as alt avatars.

In these cases, they would have been specially approved and monitored by Mindark

It has nothing to do with level, but we can imagine that it all depends from case to case.

To put this in a simplistic way.

If you do not have permission from us, you are not allowed to have multiple avatars.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

so I guess moon owners are apparently not "regular participants of Entropia Universe." If you can get support to give you a definition of what exactly that means and at what level an individual is no longer considered to be a "regular participant of Entropia Universe" you are doing better at getting some answers about this type of thing than I was.

Since the most recent reply post was by you George (and perhaps devs are actually reading this someday), I guess I'll put my 2 cents out there on this matter:

To me it appears that the Moon Owner is in direct competition with other mothership owners by allowing their staff to use alts and shared avatars, as such activity is in direct competition with those in the community such as yourself, who are trying to actually sell a mothership...... i.e. these 'non-regular' avatars are actually causing market manipulation, perhaps indirectly, but market manipulation is market manipulation, and that is, I believe, a direct violation of eula and tos.

imho opinion there would be more buyers of motherships if the Monria Fleet Manager, one of DME's 'now known alts' (there could be some unknown?), wasn't offering freebie flights on a regularly scheduled weekly basis... and I personally suspect that type of thing is exactly why you've had to bump that thread so many times about your mothership sale. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion on it, take it for what it's worth. If you want to send a support ticket in on the matter, go for it. (If you've sold it already, gratz! If not, perhaps you can send a support ticket and get Mindark to 'compensate' you buy buying the ms back from you or something similar...)

Also didn't know that one could officially organize a 'company' to do "business inside of Entropia" as it could be a conflict with eula and tos on several levels and layers, but guess that slippery slope is now officially open...???
------------------------------​
a few Links Related to this topic:
FYI: MindStar9 is back! Who else saw this coming? - initial community reaction to ms9 being behind DME
Introducing DME - Moon Owner's official intro to DME
DME | MOON STATE OF MIND​ - MS9 admission to being behind DME
Arkadia's New Experience Re-designed - old MS9 article about MS9 alt usage for Arkadia
They walk amongst us... - Definitive discussion about alt usage that MS9 put out there before joining Monria team... also discusses alt useage as a secret avatar that graduated (another bit of market manipulation in some ways, imho since there are only so many mentor edition items out there in the loot pool, keeps 'real' mentors, who don't have PP alt disciples, from getting them.)

P.S. George, sorry I never got to 'graduate' under you as I originally had intended to do since I had to kick you as you were never online when I was so the 'team hunt with mentor' thing never worked out with us and pushed my 'real' graduation back until I was around level 17 swordsman. I know it probably still confuses you as to why I picked you as my mentor, but I think a lot of what you and I do in game are very similar in a lot of ways... so it was more of a metaphorical mentorship than a 'real' one anyways.

somewhat non-related links which is related as it is regards to MS9's History:
Disagreement with Planet Cyrene hiring- discusses community response to MS9 joining Cyrene
- Internet Archive Wayback Machine Archived Copy

Interesting MS9 Links in the "Why is this allowed?" Thread:

Interesting MS9 related Links in the MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds Thread:
87 - Traction PR defense of MS9, 'the regular player' that got Press Releases an hour or two before everyone else in game had access to them so they could be put on the blog, which now is at a url that has nothing to do with Entropia (probably sold at a personal profit after it got up there in popularity due to these community forums?)
134 - Additional Traction PR defense of MS9

Last edited:
Thanks, I was confused about the name in the global which is, "Dark DarkMoonEnigma Enigma". However the name used by yourself and others is "Dark Moon Enigma". So I wasn't sure if the avatar in the global is the same avatar that is referred to as, "Dark Moon Enigma".

I have taken somewhat of a break from actual game playing activities so I realise I could be mistaken or have a lack of understanding on how avatar names can be listed in globals.

As for the other issues regarding official avatar usage and restrictions. I have seen some dubious things in the past which raised questions about limits of official and "normal" avatars. That's not really for me to decide what the rules should be. Having said that some "curious" actions that I've seen I would have thought are either dishonest if not illegal but there is little a normal avatar can do about it...

Iron Foul III completed! :)

Swirly Video Cutting Tool Direct Link
Swirly Video Cutting Tool Thread

Workout Related Links:
Having a Healthy Life IN THE REAL WORLD IS IMPORTANT!
I plan to try to do at least a 30 minute workout before every login in game going forward...

I'd suggest you take up a similar challenge. It's very easy to spend hours in game and not ever workout in real life... What good are Peds if you aren't alive in real life to log in and use em?

Fitocracy
45 Convincing Reasons to Exercise and Eat Right That Aren't Weight Loss
random blog about free workout videos online

Reactions: San
Last edited:
chats....

info on chat commands

Main Chat
All text communication originates from chat channels. The default chat channels are: Local, Trade, System, Globals, Rookie, Society, Society Seniors & Private Messages.

Custom channels can also be created using the /create command (see below). By default, custom channels are private; the creator of the channel can then invite other members to the channel. Alternatively, custom channels can be made public using the /set command (see below), which allows other participants to /join a public custom channel.

The communications from channels are displayed in chat tabs. There are two default tabs, Main and System, which cannot be removed from the main chat window and have some restrictions on channel management. Custom chat tabs can be created by right-clicking on an existing chat tab and clicking the ‘New Tab’ option. The right-click context menu also offers other tab customization options, such as setting the fade, color and channel settings of a tab. A chat window can have a maximum of 10 chat tabs. Additional chat windows can be created by dragging a custom chat tab’s header outside of the main chat window. Detached custom tabs can then be grouped together in a new chat window.

Other Features

New messages in unfocused chat tabs display an indicator when the tab contain unviewed messages.
Links, avatar names, channels and items can be copied to the clipboard via the right-click context menu.
All links have a set of options accessible through the right-click context menu.
You now have a permanent ignore list. Use the right-click context menu or the /ignore command to ignore a player. View your ignore list with the /ignorelist command.
The TAB key can be used to auto-complete avatar names in commands.
The TAB key can be used to switch channels when the input field for a chat tab is in focus.
A voice quick bar is available for options, mute and mic.
Commands:

Privacy Status Commands

/afk - Sets privacy status to AFK (Away From Keyboard).
/dnd - Sets privacy status to DND (Do Not Disturb).
/invisible - Sets privacy status to invisible mode.
/online - Sets privacy status to online.
Channel Input Commands

/custom - Change the current input channel to an existing custom channel.
/local - Change the current input channel to the Local default channel.
/officers - Change the current input channel to the Society Seniors default channel.
/rookie - Change the current input to the Rookie default channel.
/society - Change the current input to the Society default channel.
/team - Change the current input to the current Team channel.
/trade - Change the current input to the Trade default channel.
Channel Management Commands

/create (or /c) - Create a new custom channel. Channel names must start with a "#" symbol and may not contain spaces.
/deop - Remove channel operator status from a channel member.
/invite (or /i) - Invite a player to a custom channel.
/join (or /j) - Join a public custom channel
/kick (or /k) - Kick someone out of a private custom channel.
/leave (or /l) - Leave a custom channel.
/listchannels - Lists channels with names containing
/listmembers - Lists all members of a custom channel.
/listmuted - Lists all muted members of a private custom channel.
/mute (or /m) - Mute a member of a private custom channel.
/op - Grant channel operator status to a channel member.
/set (or /s) or - Sets a custom channel privacy status to public or private.
/unmute (or /um) - unmutes a muted member of a private custom channel.
/unmuteall - Unmutes all muted members of a private custom channel.
Contact Management Commands

/ignore - Ignores an avatar. All further chat communication from an ignored avatar will be blocked.
/listignored - List all ignored avatars.
/return (or /r) - Reply to the latest received private whisper.
/unignore - Remove ignore status from an avatar.
/whisper (or /w) - Send a private whisper to someone.
Miscellaneous Commands

/emote (or /em) - Perform the specified emote. use /emote ? for the available emotes.
/help (or /?) - View help on a specific command. If a command name is not specified, a list of available commands is displayed.
/pos (or /p) - Create a position link with your current coordinates in the text input field.

Last edited:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/tamable-oratan-lancer-next-v-u.14284/#post-107856

Duchev collections in game:
George Ace Skywalker - Morningtear castle (near Enchnida)
Angel Shadow Heart - Twin Peak Mall Floor 3 #10 L
Tzepelea Tzepu Geri - Argus Bank
-------------------------------------
Just how many Adjusted Unlimited Boiga whips are in game?
just a quick little search in game now:
entropia_2017-08-23_23.24.31.jpg

entropia_2017-08-23_23.24.46.jpg

entropia_2017-08-23_23.24.56.jpg

entropia_2017-08-23_23.26.04.jpg

Probably more, but not a lot more...

seems that markup is down a little which is why so many are on the auction right now... interesting buying opportunity, even if markup is down a bit more than what's on auction for the right buyer... since these are still rare UL sib items. (My guesstimate is that only a small handful exist in game all together)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...A-taxes-work&p=3601793&viewfull=1#post3601793
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ining-easily&p=3603279&viewfull=1#post3603279
---------
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tion-to-Uber&p=3558415&viewfull=1#post3558415

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...hering-guide&p=3394624&viewfull=1#post3394624

Last edited:
hmmm.............

When getting a bonus shrapnel loot in a "Highest single loot" or "Most Loot" event on a land area, the bonus part (the larger stack of shrapnel) of the loot does not count towards the event scoring. This is because the bonus loot does not come from the monster itself on the land area but from a separate pool generated by activity everywhere in the game. This bonus part of the loot is therefore not counted as a loot in the land/event area and is not taxed or scored.

This is however very confusing during events so we will look into changing it so that bonus shrapnel does count towards the event scores.
-------------------
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Kong-Idol-)&p=3401194&viewfull=1#post3401194
--------------
Guess the film/story

--------
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/pirates-directory.14322/#post-108139

Last edited:
GREAT post!

That's an excellent post! Super :)

Thought to mention avatar Raven Raven Valicur's Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ravenvalicur

- has been on "frontpage" on the entropiauniverse.com site. A good stream!

cheers, eras Bluetail

Back