West
South
East
South
East
South
West
South
TURN EAST (GO LEFT. DO NOT GO WEST (RIGHT))
(SOUTH WEST QUADRANT)

FOLLOW PATH TO CORNER AND GO NORTH A LONG WAYS
West
GO NORTH (RIGHT. DO NOT GO SOUTH - DEAD END)
EAST
GO NORTH(GO LEFT. DO NOT GO SOUTH - DEAD END)
West
GO NORTH (RIGHT)
GO ONE SQUARE IN AND EAST (RIGHT)
(YOU ARE SOUTH OF BURROW, NORTH/WEST CORNER - THAT'S FURTHER NORTH IF YOU NEED IT)

GO TO END OF HALL (PASS THE DEAD END CORRIDOR TO NORTH) - GO NORTH AT END (LEFT).
Go North a Long Ways
Turn East at Corner (Right)
Go East a Long Ways
Go South
East
South

(Bypass Corridor to West (Right) and continue south - VLAD IS OVER THERE)
TAKE PATH TO THE LEFT (EAST)
TAKE PATH TO THE NORTH!!!!!! LEFT!!!! (THE SOUTH PATH LEADS TO BONES/MINING EQUIPMENT MESS... Got lost in there a bit on my first go through...)

(ENTERING LAST LEG OF THIS THING IN UPPER NORTH EAST)
FOLLOW PATH NORTH TO END (PASS DEAD END ON RIGHT/NORTH)
TAKE PATH EAST(RIGHT TO END - PASS DEAD END ON RIGHT)
FOLLOW PATH TO END (UPPER NORTH EAST CORNER)
TAKE CORNER SOUTH

(LAST LEG - ZIG ZAG)
(STAY TO THE LEFT)
TAKE CORNER WEST
SOUTH
WEST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH
WEST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH
EAST
SOUTH PAST ALCOVE
WEST A LONG WAYS
SOUTH
EAST

(Of course now that this is posted here they'll probably go and re-do the whole blasted thing, lol)

--------------------------
Need of Salvaging locations with parts

Cyrene Secret's Map
=================
Cheat others in to helping you kill your own creature control pill...

-----------
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-mission-token-daily-missions-list.6898/

http://cyrenesecrets.com/mario-and-luigi-instances-turorial-by-harmony/

http://cyrenesecrets.com/category/help-terminal/

Cracking the Mcgrangus recipes!

Cyrene mission list

Last edited:
Getting started on Toulan - posted this previously but worth another look...
=============================
Cyrene Mission - Reward 100% Attribute Tokens

Mission Name : The Heart of the Plains
Location : Challenger Franks @Stagging Area - Location [138832, 77118, 121]

Rank 1 : Kill 100 Mang Chang (Puny/weak do not count for this mission)
Reward : 5 Stamina Tokens
Rank 2 : Kill 500 Mang Chang (Puny/weak do not count for this mission)
Reward : 30 Stamina Tokens
Rank 3 : Kill 1000 Mang Chang (Puny/weak do not count for this mission)
Reward : 60 Stamina Tokens
Rank 4 : Kill 5000 Mang Chang (Puny/weak do not count for this mission)
Reward : 304 Stamina Tokens
Rank 5 : Kill 9000 Mang Chang (Puny/weak do not count for this mission)
Reward : 547 Stamina Tokens+Choose between Explosive weapony Technology or Support Weapon Systems or Plasma Weapony Technology

Total : 946 Stamina Tokens
----------------------------------------

Mission Name : The Miner's Psyche
Location : Challenger Rean @Stagging Area - Location : [138868, 77131, 111]
Rank 1 : Kill 100 Drill Bot
Reward : 1 Psyche Tokens
Rank 2 : Kill 500 Drill Bot
Reward : 5 Psyche Tokens
Rank 3 : Kill 1000 Drill Bot
Reward : 10 Psyche Tokens
Rank 4 : Kill 5000 Drill Bot
Reward : 52 Psyche Tokens
Rank 5 : Kill 9000 Drill Bot
Reward : 93 Psyche Tokens + 4.5 Alertness or Athletics or Courage

Total : 161 Psyche Tokens

Mission Name : Empi Destroyer
Location : Challenger Davis @Stagging Area - Location [138832, 77120, 121]
Rank 1 : Kill 100 Empi Wasp
Reward : 3 Agility Tokens
Rank 2 : Kill 500 Empi Wasp
Reward : 16 Agility Tokens
Rank 3 : Kill 1000 Empi Wasp
Reward : 32 Agility Tokens
Rank 4 : Kill 5000 Empi Wasp
Reward : 164 Agility Tokens
Rank 5 : Kill 9000 Empi Wasp
Reward : 295 Agility Tokens+12.12ped Inflict Meele Damage or Inflict Ranged Damage or Vehicle Repairing

Total : 510 Agility Tokens

Mission Name : Imperium Killer
Location : Challenger Kobe @Stagging Area - Location : [138867, 77132, 111]

Rank 1 : Kill 100 Imperiums (Vet, Grunt and Scout)
Reward : 3 Strength Tokens
Rank 2 : Kill 500 Imperiums (Vet, Grunt and Scout)
Reward : 16 Strength Tokens
Rank 3 : Kill 1000 Imperiums (Vet, Grunt and Scout)
Reward : 33 Strength Tokens
Rank 4 : Kill 5000 Imperiums (Vet, Grunt and Scout)
Reward : 151 Strength Tokens
Rank 5 : Kill 9000 Imperiums (Vet, Grunt and Scout)
Reward : 302 Strength Tokens+Choose between Bioregenesis or First Aid or Concentration

Total : 505 Strenght Tokens

Mission Name : Field Detail
Location : Challenger Nellar @Stagging Area - Location [138830, 77121, 121]

Rank 1 : Kill 100 Imperiums Pilots (All maturity count, Level 2 too)
Reward : 2 Intelligence Tokens
Rank 2 : Kill 500 Imperiums Pilots (All maturity count, Level 2 too)
Reward : 10 Intelligence Tokens
Rank 3 : Kill 1000 Imperiums Pilots (All maturity count, Level 2 too)
Reward : 21 Intelligence Tokens
Rank 4 : Kill 5000 Imperiums Pilots (All maturity count, Level 2 too)
Reward : 108 Intelligence Tokens
Rank 5 : Kill 9000 Imperiums Pilots (All maturity count, Level 2 too)
Reward : 194 Intelligence Tokens+Choose between Bravado or Light Melee Weapons or Diagnosis

Total : 335 Intelligence Tokens

Mission Name : Rhino Rampage
Location : Challenger Dane @Stagging Area - Location : [138867, 77127, 111]

Rank 1 : Kill 2500 Rhino Beetle (Young and Mature)
Reward : 364 Agility Tokens
Rank 2 : Kill 2500 Rhino Beetle (Young and Mature)
Reward : 364 Intelligence Tokens
Rank 3 : Kill 2500 Rhino Beetle (Young and Mature)
Reward : 364 Psyche Tokens

Total : 364 of each attributs tokens
=================
Next Island Map
lQPCARh.jpg

Last edited:
Dev Note 16

Discussion of Dev Note 16

============
Full set Imperium Armor Plating I & Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI

Cyrene database

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1taMoMwSdu3r_mrYB-fwjt0ApRHzrtt_rdOELFI_nfF8/edit#gid=9
===============
When will the promised Compet and Entropia Universe Affiliate Programs be created and/or made available to the public?
https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/9/14/Developer-Notes--4.xml?

Affiliate Program
MindArk is in the early stages of designing a comprehensive affiliate program that will allow existing EU participants to get rewarded for helping to expand the Entropia Universe user base. We hope to launch that program in the first quarter of 2013. More details will be shared once the initial design of the affiliate program becomes more certain.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150801115048/https://competgame.com/
http://forum.competgame.com/viewtop...e&sid=1cd09a5bab6b173476157ea5b5c16110#p21203

Deed holders will receive 30% of the gross ComPet revenue. In addition, the ComPet affiliate program will enable users to recruit their friends and earn a 15% share of their recruited users’ activity. The remaining 70% (or 55% in the case of an affiliate-referred user) of revenue will go toward marketing, operation and support for the ComPet App. In conjunction with MindArk’s accountants, Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC), the ComPet App accounts will be available for inspection and published on the Entropia Universe website.
Additionally, uh, where's the audit results from PWC for the last two years on compet?

Last edited:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Taming,_pets_and_stables
Where to find tamable creatures
Bristlehog Puny spawns on Calypso
Camp Icarus, just north to northwest of TP mixed with lowest level Caudatergus, Berycled and such
Port Atlantis, east of Port Atlantis in short distance to the city wall
Teleporter:Nymphtown, in some distance SE of TP
Teleporter:Minopolis
Teleporter:Ashi
Teleporter:Osere
Teleporter:Cape Corinth
Teleporter:Fort Ithaca
Panther Puny spawns on ROCKtropia
~ [136050, 82200, xxx]
on the Isle of the Lost Avatars
Nusul Puny spawns on Arkadia
[8779, 31893, 123], South of Tannery
[15279, 16150, 237], North East of Repulse Firebase Academy
[17929, 13681, 189], West of Steadfast Steadfast Firebase
[23168, 21212, 203], South of Redoubtable Firebase
[24178, 29889, 142], South East of Sanctuary Island
[30918,26736,308], South of Taipan Digsite
[21424,13485,186], South West of Robot Factory
[17376, 17545, 320], South East Rocky Ridge
Tip: For TPs check Planet Arkadia Teleporters/Map

Young Arret spawns on Cyrene
[138439, 76920, 100], On the island south of the 0x101 Supply Depot teleporter
Tabtab Puny spawns on Toulan - (SEEMS TO BE MISSING AS ONLY YOUNG AND HIGHER MATURITYARE THERE?

[132635, 93905] near Citadel
[135974, 93362] North-West of Pit North
---------
Tests performed on a Bristlehog level 2, with Energy levels (just in case it affects the results) 39%-52% (Fed).

Focus regen:
The 30 seconds below is more like 30s + delay (probably MA-internal system lag of a perhaps 200-1500ms). Also, the skipping of both percentage points (sometimes 2, then one, then two) and the skipping of time-delay, is most likely due to internal representation not fitting display representation, combined with integer division truncation.

Focus Time
72 -> 74, 30s
74 -> 75, 30s
75 -> 77, 30s
77 -> 78, 30s
78 -> 80, 30s
80 -> 81, 30s
81 -> 82, 30s
82 -> 84, 30s
84 -> 85, 30s
85 -> 86, 30s
86 -> 87, 30s
87 -> 88, 30s
88 -> 89, 30s
89 -> 90, 30s
90 -> 91, 60s
91 -> 92, 30s
92 -> 93, 30s
93 -> 94, 30s
94 -> 95, 60s
95 -> 96, 60s
96 -> 97, 90s
97 -> 98, 120s ?
98 -> 99, 135s ?

Larger focus regen leaps:
Focus 50% -> 75%: approx 06:30 (mm:ss)
Focus 50% -> 90%: approx 07:45
Focus 50% -> 99%: approx 22:45

Focus consumption (% points when starting at 99%-ish) vs XP gain:
lvl 0 trick (Greet): Focus consumption: 1 (?). XP gain: 0.5
lvl 1 trick (Dance): Focus consumption: 2 (?). XP gain: 1
lvl 2 trick (Bow) : Focus consumption: 6. XP gain: 3

Starting at 99% and doing 2 Bow "tricks" in a row, Focus dropped from 99% to 78%, while XP went from 72% to 76%. Energy dropped from 41% to 40%. Extrapolating, this suggests at lvl 2 70%-ish, every % XP "costs" around 4 minutes (as the two tricks in a row "cost" approx 16 minutes to recover from).

It also suggests the "cost" in time of doing a trick (varying duration, from 250-500ms maybe) vs. regenerating lost Focus could be in the area of 1000:1.

I observed that focus consumption of the "trick" seemingly depends on initial focus. At 99%, the focus consumption for "Dance" was only 2 points, but at 80% I've observed it being more like 15! This suggests that internally there is a linear "cost" with everything, but the display value is exponential (or asymptotic). What I mean by this is that the "backend" "value" of the single percentage point from 98-99 is much, much larger than that of the move from 80-81 (possibly over 10 times).

This observation, combined with the "self regen" time for focus, suggests it's also following MA's model of making everything in EU asymptotic (or exponential, if you prefer). No great surprise there, even if obvious, predicable and perhaps somewhat disappointing.

I have so far observed gaining the following skills (in very small amounts) by just havin a pet spawned:
Animal Lore
Animal Taming
Zoology

While the critter can do "tricks" of varying duration, I haven't yet fond a way for it to turn tricks, or any other way for it to pay for its own living expenses.

Cheers, and happy skilling.

----------
http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&id=1475
Ultimate N00b Challenge
Objective: Kill 15,000 Creatures in a Selected Area
Reward: Pilot Pistol Rank 1(L)

Test of Faith - Stage 1 - Pants
Objective: Kill any 20,000 creatures on cyrene
Reward: Pants of Turrelia

Test of Faith - Stage 2 - Jacket
Objective: Kill any 30,000 creatures on cyrene
Reward: Jacket of Turrelia

Test of Faith - Stage 3 - Boots
Objective: Kill any 40,000 creatures on cyrene
Reward: Boots of Turrelia

Test of Faith - Stage 4 - Goggles
Objective: Kill any 50,000 creatures on cyrene
Reward: Goggles of Turrelia

Test of Faith - Stage 5 - Coat
Objective: Kill any 60,000 creatures on cyrene
Reward: Coat of Turrelia

http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=You_are_Poseidon_-_Rank_1
You are Poseidon - Rank 1
Objective: Kill 3000 Sea Wraiths
Reward: Heavy Melee Weapons, Light Melee Weapons or Power Fist

You are Poseidon - Rank 2
Objective: Kill 6000 Sea Wraiths

Reward: ~1.71Ped Telepathy, Translocation or Concentration

You are Poseidon - Rank 3
Objective: Kill 9000 Sea Wraiths

Reward: 16.5 Ped Cyrogenics
==============================
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/why-are-the-chronicles-empty.6828/

When I was an official member of the Cyrene Writing Team from July 15, 2011 to July 16, 2012 (I think the dates are correct), I was working on Chronicles starting with Vida. At the time, each Chronicle had 3 parts.

We started with Part 2 of the Vida Chronicle because it fit with the times and events that we were considering taking live. I finished Part 2, worked on story arc with Ed on Part 3 (again because it fit into the times and considered events and evolution of the planet), and I finished that one as well. We were going to work on Part 1 last, which was more historical with regard to storyline.

However, throughout that entire year, Ed was inundated with development and other projects and had minimal time to spend with me. We worked together and collaborated on story arc for the characters because Ed had the official Cyrene storyline in his head and not written down (which was my understanding), so he had to share background and storyline when we got together to work on each story arc for the Chronicles. When each story arc was finished, I would do a bullet point storyline flow for Ed's review, and then write the Chronicle.

After a year, and only completing 2 parts of a 3-part Chronicle on one character, I resigned from the Cyrene Writing Team. This was because my original PE/EU avatar (MindStar9) was in a cryogenic state (not able to use), and I was operating with an Official Cyrene Avatar with immense restrictions and unable to really do anything during that year.

I'm not putting full blame on Ed whatsoever, and I absolutely enjoyed every minute we were able to spend collaborating on story arc and the Chronicles. He too said that he enjoyed it immensely, but his time was incredibly limited due to development and all of the projects, and I spent more time in limbo than not.

I needed to be writing, and while Ed had a wonderful list of projects for me to work on that included graphic novels, several other character chronicles, and projects I can't list because I don't know where he's at with them now, he just didn't have the time to devote to the writing, so ...

It was with a very heavy heart that I tendered my resignation, but we didn't close the door. I enjoyed being a part of the C-Team and working with Ed and Kris. I really have no clue where they are at now with regard to development and their future plans, but I hope that they are able to get back to the place they were before (with regard to quality and content) and move even further beyond.

I wish them the best.

EDIT:

As an afterthought ... I really don't know what direction they're going now with the Cyrene storyline, but ... from what I was privey to in the past, it is the best storyline of all the planets. I've said it many times that it's massive, the characters are amazing, and they had great plans for developing it inside and outside the virtual world. I hope this is still the case.

Your question is valid McC, and I hope Kris will respond.

I don't know what happened with the "Sons of Remus" app, but the link below is the first piece of storyline that Ed shared with everyone that relates to the "Sons of Remus" ... I've given the link to the original post, but I have also posted it in full.

"Chapter One - The Sons of Remus" ... as posted by Ed Robles III (10/4/10)

Planet Staverron. Outer rim, sector 8 of the Imperium. 17,005 GE (Galactic Empire)

Sunrise.

The thunder of the particle cannons against the defense shields was a deafening and rude awakening. Sargent Jonah Armstrong waited outside impatiently for his Captains orders. It seemed that the Captain was shell shocked from the get go and refused to give the order to attack. Five long and stressful minutes had passed and still no order for the counter attack was given. Their position was weakening with every salvo, suddenly one of the cannons broke through the power shields and struck the command bunker. The Captain lay outside incoherently, saved only by his personal suit's added defense shield. At the sight of seeing the Captain go down, Sargent Jonah started giving orders to mount up and prepare for a counter attack. As the troops climbed into their power armor and vehicles for the counter strike, the assault that had started without warning, had quickly stopped. The sudden silence was maddening, had they all gone deaf or was it even worse? One of the corporals asked the Sargent "Sir how could they know our location, and how did they sneak onto the planet without our knowledge?" The Sargent was just as confused, only the Turrelions could have performed such a surprise attack, but they were the oldest of the Imperium's allies. The Sargent yelled at the corporal to go into the command bunker to see if the communication center was still operational. Soon after he had gone inside, the corporal came out with a pale face. The squad looked at one another confused as the corporal announced, "It's over." The Sargent calmed the men who broke out into a loud shouts of confusion and shock. He then asked" What do you mean it's over, did those guns get taken out? Speak up son." The Corporal just looked directly into the Sargent hardened face and exclaimed, "Supreme Commander Hillsbrad has surrendered the Empire over to the Coalition. We are to follow suit and prepare for orders from our new Coalition commanders." The squad began to cry out angrily yet again, none could comprehend such an order. The Captain, who moments before lay on the floor, stood up and gained his composure. "Settle down men, you heard the order from HQ." The Sargent quickly snapped back to attention. He was ever defiant at the news of surrender, but he was a true soldier and would follow an order to the death for the Imperium. The Sargent ordered," You heard the Captain, troops, lets get this base back into shape and prepare for our instructions."

Moments later, inside a make shift command tent, the Captain was on his tactical control screen as he notices the Sargent waiting patiently outside the tent. The Captain asks" What can I do for you Jonah?" "Sir, permission to speak freely, sir." The Captain nods his permission and the Sargent entered the tent. "I just don't understand it, sir. Why would we surrender? We are the most powerful of all the nine thousand nations and we still retain all 3 of our highly fortified home world sectors." The Captain responds, "It's simple math, Jonah, the Coalition has managed to ally themselves with too many of the Tier Elite nations. It would be only a matter of time before we would have to surrender. We could hold off for years to come, but eventual..." The Sargent emotionally interrupts, "S.C. Hillsbrad is a coward, sir." The Captain continues," ...no, Jonah, Hillsbrad is a tactician. He knows the Empire cannot win versus the thousands of nations preparing to take control of our sectors." The Sargent cannot believe what he is hearing from an Imperium officer, "Sir the Imperium is the only true ruler of Humanity, how can we bow down to a corporation with delusions of grandeur? Three hundred years ago they where selling appliances and now they are set to become our masters?" The Captain looks unfazed by the remark and responds, "Politicians care not of bloodlines or seventeen thousand years of tradition, Jonah. That "corporation" has what every man in the farthest reaches of space wants. The Coalition has made the promise of eternal life to anyone who would join. I am afraid it's proven too strong a temptation even for our noblest of ally nations." The Sargent grows even more bold, "So what now then, sir? Do we help them in their quest to rule the nations of Mankind, all for the promise of living like a dog for eternity?"

"There is yet hope, Jonah," responds the Captain. A confused look is now on the Sargent's face, "How can that be sir? Hillsbrad has served us up on a silver platter to the Coalition." The Captain calmly responds while walking towards a table. "Years ago, Jonah, I was sent to a world far into the depths of the lowliest sectors. A small planet that was deemed too insignificant to set up proper mining operations on. It was established as a resort world for the Imperium elite due to it's natural beauty and original home world feel. Kept a secret from all but those lucky enough to be invited, the planet has stayed low in profile even till today. The planet, named Cyrene, is a beautiful but dangerous world, Jonah. Much had to be done so the elite could enjoy their new found playground. While I was down there, leading countless clean-up missions and patrols, I discovered something of great use. As a matter of fact, I had just recently spoken personally with Hillsbrad a week ago while he was down in sector 8 for reviews. Needless to say I was able to convince him of some important matters concerning the Imperium and planet Cyrene. Unfortunately, the surprise attack on our position today has forced us to escalate our plans.

The Sargent was deeply confused and did not understand, "Sir, I just don't get any of what you are saying." The Captain walks to a small table, picks up a flask containing a deep purple fluid. He pours into a small cup and offers it to Sargent Jonah. "Have a sip of this sweet nectar, Jonah. It is the juice from the finest fruit on planet Cyrene." Jonah takes the cup and prepares to drink the sweet fragrant juice. After enjoying the aroma he drinks it slowly and then finds he has drank the entire cups worth of juice. The Captain looks at Jonah and asks, "Well, how was it Jonah?" The Sargent produced a smile and responded, "Amazing sir, I feel... happy, my mind is at peace, almost as if I was..." The Captain responds for him, "Enlightened." The Sargent not caring about what had just transpired just stood there and enjoyed the feeling. The Captain turns his back and with a large grin exclaims. "Excellent, Sargent Jonah, I would now like to welcome you to the a new era, a new Empire for mankind. Welcome to, The Sons of Remus."

Last edited:
time for a trip to Monria...

Information about new [Yog Hatchling Pet] was added to the spreadsheet: link.

It has a new unique buff - Excavator Mastery: Excavation reload speed increase 10%.

yog_hatchling_pet_info.jpg

yog_hatchling_pet_buffs.jpg

Go to TP 3 in the cave, then go east until you hit a left turn.
Head along there, until there's a small gap in the rock wall on the left (not easy to see) then you're there.
Ask someone I guess when on Monria.

Hope that helps a bit though.

Rick

==================
Yog Horror is the big brother one and requires tamer level 25 to touch:
http://www.monria.com/forum/threads/yog-horror-pet-stats.4582/

50zvBsQ.jpg

Has Excavator Mastery buff 25%

entropia-2018-03-13-13-37-07-44-png.6557

Last edited:
[URL="http://cyreneforum.com/threads/puny-arret.7807/#post-27836"]
If it's possible to set up 'taming missions' that would work parallel to iron missions for tameable mobs that'd be swell to. Pretty sure it's not possible yet, but it'd be nice if it was available once it was.

100% not possible, we already tried to set this up and it received confirmation from MA that it was not possible at this time.

Cheers,
Kris
[/URL]

Below is the location of the underground hidden Crystal Cavern where you will find our Yog Hatchlings that are able to be tamed. I have added the coordinates as well. When you reach the coordinates, face South and walk through. I have included a map photo, and me standing in front of the entrance so that you know what it looks like. I lightened up the photo a bit so that you could see it better.

The Crystal Cavern is a large area, so have fun exploring. :)

Crystal Cavern Entrance Coordinates --- [36054, 22896, 66]

http://www.monria.com/forum/threads/yog-horror-pet-stats.4582/

Last edited:
Hey Spawn,

I think that because this was part of the Dynamic Upgrade Map I can tell you this location: 132014, 77396

They are above where all the new spider bots are now.

Cheers,
Kris

https://deeptoken.io/

https://deeptoken.io/docs/MindArk_DeepToken_White_Paper.pdf

Over the
course of the next two years, MindArk
plans to increase the number of the
Entropia Universe planets to nine,
adding a further three planets
by 2020.
----------------------

Cool I admit to have used you all...

========
still shaking after 15 minutes

i'll jus post it[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and info

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

===========

*sigh*

(a short version can be found at the end of this wall of text)

This article is not even about Entropia, yet the people on "the other forum" go all woohooo again, without even reading what has been written. Top notch ! All usual suspects involved. :p

Ok, 1st of all "Venture Bros" starts with a nice :
"Zee government gave zee dollars to Mindark, VR is next month !!!11"

--------------------------------------------------

Now, lets look and SEE what happened in reallife instead...

MindArk (got adviced to apply) applied to Vinnova, a goverment assigend agency in sweden (feel free to google yourself or read the wiki link)
[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinnova
https://www.vinnova.se/en/apply-for-funding/how-to-apply-for-funding/

Vinnova then decided to whom they would hand out the money. The money, provided by the government.
Be it areas of technology, transportation, communication or labour. Its VINNOVAs choice.

The government itself can not decide on behalf of the agency in "handling an individual case".
Which this would be. So vinnova decided on its own.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_agencies_in_Sweden

View attachment 20345

btw:
Startup loans:
The public Swedish institutions ALMI and Vinnova supports startup companies through
Startup loans, which supports a lot of Swedish startups not least in relation to FinTech.

http://www.finansraadet.dk/Nyheder/Documents/2015/CPH FinTech Hub_Full report.pdf

Ok, so far so good. MA talked to VINNOVA and got 220.000 $ for their "Business2Business VR Room idea"
(which stilll hasnt seen any release date) This money is not meant for enabling VR inside of Entropia Universe !

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/the-compet-successor-b2b-box-by-mindark.21829/

Now, that you know what Vinnova is doing and who they are, lets move forward to something called :
"Innovate Finance, the UK membership association for global fintech"

Innovate Finance ? Global FinTech ?
Innovate Finance (formerly Fintech UK)..lets call it the UK version of "Vinnova". Fintech means "Financial Technology"
https://new.innovatefinance.com/
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fintech.asp

Mabye you remember the names "Lawrence Wintermeyer" or "Oliver N Oram" by any Chance ?

Now, Lawrence Wintermeyer was the CEO of "Innovate Finance" in the UK for 2 years, until Aug. 2017.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/madhvi...wintermeyer-charlotte-crosswell/#72424b2e1840

Also Lawrence Wintermeyer was the contributor of the Forbes Entry about "Oliver N Oram".
"Oliver N Oram", you know, the guy who got "asked to advise the creation of a new world and said yes"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lawren...ation-of-a-new-world-i-said-yes/#23af9dce18b8

Be quick, if you google -vinnova "lawrence wintermeyer"- results about it already got removed.

But lets go on :
"Oliver N Oram" is the founder of Chainvine.
http://chainvine.com/

Lawrence and Oliver now act as advisors for MindArk, according to :
https://deeptoken.io/

So is "Shaun Klein" aka. Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

View attachment 20348

Ofc, MA has to add some numbers and PR-gags to this deeptoken crap :
MindBank launch planned for 2019, 3 new planet partners by 2020, 10 companies joined the IPX project, 3 mio. $ additional income through IPX...3 million accounts...new mobile games...yeah, thats the way aha aha...get ready to throw your $ at MindArk again. x'D
I bet its 3 Neverdie Planets that (might) get introduced aka. AmeVRica or...blah...

View attachment 20349

I have posted about this VINNOVA "funding", which you "can apply to" in dec. 2017 :

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...ile-business-vr-ad-venture.22021/#post-129830

MA's press release :

Coming in December 2017 to PC and Mac via HTC Vive and Oculus Rift headsets,
and to mobile via Samsung Gear VR and Google Daydream, this virtual reality platform uses 3D
positional voice technology, lipsyncing and fully-tracked head and hand movements to aid avatar expression.

https://www.mindark.com/press/press...essVirtualReality_Announcement_2017-09-26.pdf

Short version :
-This is NOT about Entropia (except for many new Entropia mobile games, 3 new planets blah)
-The "Chainvine" founder (Oliver N Oram) now acts as an advisor for MindArk.
-The (ex)CEO of "Innovate Finance" (UK version of VINNOVA) Lawrence Wintermeyer, now acts as an advisor for MindArk.
-Avatar Meculus (Shaun Klein) now acts as an advisor for MindArk.
-The DeepToken founder (Henrik Nel Jerkrot) is now the CEO of MindArk.
-MindArk decides to talk about "Mindbank" and ingame content (3 new planets, many new Entropia mobile games, VR, AR blah) on their deeptoken site instead of sharing it on the official forum ?

All of this got announced before. Various times. Again and again.
Advertisements, commercials, new partners (reallife cars in hadesheim anyone ?) and MindBank.
Here we go again...ROUND 2745290452845, FiGHT !
[/URL]

Last edited:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/refiner-recipes.14527/ refined

------------

===========
Arets not tameable but more Monria pets are added... and old ones may get changed so that they have to be level 7 to export?

===================
Hi all,

i wondered for a long time where i should put a Generalists Log so i asked John Capital about it. He said that the best place to put it might be the General Economy Discussion.

So here we go, this is what i do ingame

1. mining (both ore and enmatter)
2. hunting (focus:Araneatrox, Atrox, Argonauts and occasional Daspletor hunts and i promise to do some sochunts with my socm8s from now on, who call me Peter Parker already, because i am only hanging out with the spiders)
3. Mindforce runs (skilling pyro on Daikiba) and
4. crafting (Basic screws for metal res, Simple I Plastic Ruds, UR125)
5. Trading as much as possible

I will log peds spent vs tt and MU i got back and will post pics of the highlights. And total in profits/losses.
I will give some comments why i stay with or switch professions.
Once a month i will count skills...

The reason why i want to make a generalists log is because i am back to an almost empty pedcard. Last night my losses crossed the -15k mark since the big spider hit in last decembre. I will not be able to grind spiders every day anymore unless i hit big again. I will have to change back to the Generalist Survival Game i played for many years to earn my peds. But given the fact that i am 80 spiders short of completing the 5k Araneatrox quest, I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

There are several goals id like to achieve, but my focus will stay on finishing the spider quest! Since there are not enough ped on my card left to continue this, i will start out with an enmatter mining run of 3x MA103.

Last edited:
- bumping up this one again since it's very useful with Compets Game on Windows. Figure since the first payout happened not long ago, more may be playing these days. I know I have been recently. Unfortunately this little trick doesn't work for Entropia, but it does for games like Compet! :) (makes it nice to have both EU and compet open in seperate windows on same monitor, so you can be subscribed to the arena while also doing Entropia stuff in the mean time... )

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/looter-profession.22100/#post-130861

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-done-in-EU&p=3191413&viewfull=1#post3191413
=================
a1 a2 a3 b3 c3 c2 d2 e2 e3 e4 f4 g4 g5 g6 f6 e6 d6 c6 c5 b5 a5 a6 a7

on the 7x7 considering a 1st column and 1-7 the rows looking @ v's

Ty Alina :)

Hello, I'd like to report a bug with the enigma puzzle.

I made one attempt, and it exploded and I died.

I then tried to go through the red door, which also killed me.

Then I managed to step on every square with out it exploding, and the exit was unlocked for me. I suspect this is a bug somehow....

Zho

PVzth3V.jpg

Edit: Just as an aside, not sure if it is related, but after i died due to explosion, one of the squares were still lit while all the other ones had dimmed, not sure if this is related.

Last edited:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/easter-mayhem-2018.22103/#post-130937

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/a-pe...munity-and-the-cyrene-planet-in-general.7828/

=============
They already changed the wording on the deeds once to remove any implication of ownership. It would not be difficult to change the wording again to make the situation worse for cld owners...
entropia_2011-11-21_02-06-11.jpg

deeds12.13.2011_-_no_owners.jpg

It could theoretically go something like this (hopefully not, but it is plausible)...

oops "The Planet Partner Gross Revenue will be divided as follows 50% paid to Land Lot deedholders (1/60000), and the remaining 50% retained by Planet Calypso (AR Universe AB) to cover the ongoing development"... typo, should be 10%, time to update the item info screen... nah, just leave it as it is, no one will notice, will they?... No, let's just alter the contract between Mindark and the Planet Partner, redefining what "Planet Partner Gross Revenue" means to lower the total payout to Planet Partner substantially... Kim, you already work for Mindark, so let's just redefine your team's role to "advisor" so that we don't have to lower your salary. Hold off on creating a financial report this quarter that might reveal any of this to the public...

Hopefully nothing like that theoretical situation happens, but since the "contracT" was already changed at least once to remove the implication of ownership, it would not surprise me at all to see the contract changed again, without warning as there was no warning about the previous change, especially since it's not really a contract as the eula makes it not be a contract...

They have not removed the phrase "land ownership system" yet. Probably just a matter of time... Maybe we should start a thread making guesses on the date they will change that, lol. My guess, about a month or so after Kim or someone at Mindark reads this post.

Due to a fuckup at Mindark, this special pet didnt its special buff Beladcom has stated that this will be rectified in a future vu.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?303131-Karmoosh-Pet-lvl-1&highlight=Karmoosh

Last edited:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-in-Entropia&p=3639823&viewfull=1#post3639823
==============
You just click the blood wurm on the floor in the room with the ice blast before it kills you (just drag the bar out for the worm, wait for the blast, click it and run) and put it on the bonfire... not even a puzzle.

Best part, you don't even need to burn the thing, just click the laptop without doing the puzzle and it doesn't even kill you. MA didn't even set it up correctly.

Last edited:
Ark land plots....

Whoa i was busy at work and didnt follow up the forum!

So many great posts, thanks Dove, Dab and DannyO, i totally agree with you.

It is silly to be at this situation where we are now.

Now i guess i owe an apology. I am very vocal on matters like these, it is super unfair for any person to be in this situation, I may come out as rude and all that, but i never do that unless u get on my tits. So please accept my apology for foul language and rude attitude, and please try to understand why i am the way i am.

Now i know i have said this in the thread before already, but just in case some other dumb ass-licking adviser decides to go against the general public with posts like the ones above i will give some points below:

*I have contacted support on several occasions.

*I have been bounced back and forth between MA and AS (Arkadia studios)

*Neither takes the responsibility.

*I barely bump the post once-twice weekly, just to raise awareness that this is still an issue.

*It is over 18 months since event started, more if u look at when prizes where announced, so that's 18-19 months for plots to be implemented and yet here i am typing this shitty reply.

*Since initial reply from Dylan i have received has been roughly a year

*That was also the only response from any of AS in private messaging

*Year ago when Arkadia publicly said they are expecting landplots for may's VU (2017), unofficial MA response was that they have not even received a proposal or submitted designs.

*AS have very bad (and i overlooked that) reputation on previous event due to not refunding players when they needed to be refunded. (I will possibly make an entirely new post about that, so players can be better advised before they decide to participate in any AS event in future)

*and prolly much more but this is what i can remember of top of my head right now.

AND most importantly!

All we want is just some communication.

Here is what i think would suit me and possibly many other land plot winners:

Tell us what is up! Then either implement the damn plots or offer a few ways to settle this. Settling shouldnt be hard since you can just offer already existant items in the game or implement something that is not outdated by two years, EU is dynamic remember(!). Anything form armor sets, weapons, shops, firebirds, heal tools and i will prolly regret saying this - deeds! If u still want to go for the plots u can still offer this as a solution and those who dont want any other prize can just wait for the plots to be implemented (if ever). You can even make an advertising out of this. Turn it around and come out on top. Everyone would be happy chappy and i could finally delete my account from this biased forum.

Took me 10minutes to type this

Waiting 18 months for land plots.....

Soko

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/release-notes/

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Viewport,_dashboard_and_desktop_icons

Remove hud, dashboard, etc. Just be sure to remember quick key to bring it visible again...

Open up Action Library, Pull up "Desktop Icons" and "Dashboard" and "ScreenShot" commands and assign them to a quick key...

Now you are ready to start taking pics that don't have the icons all over the place. Simply turn off the dashboard and desktop icons with your quick keys, then hit screen shot button to capture a screenie...
Upload em here and lets see some beautiful screenies of different things in game.

(You don't have to use the quick keys, but it'll make life easier when you want your precious icons back)

:)

When streaming videos I do this a lot too... or when just bored. I think the icons along edge of screen breaks fourth wall in a not so good way all the time.

Last edited:
Back