HoF: Drone Elite HATTRICK! :)

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
:yay:

I brought 800 peds ammo, expecting to come back with about 200 ped in loot after I spent half of the ammo and Lootius was really not following me yesterday... I thought...

Then he showed his true face...

Now this is what happened, first of all when I had my Feffox Uber some time ago https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Uber-Feffox-Feffox-HoF&p=3527874#post3527874

I had two consecutive hofs that day, first the uber then another on the next mob right after that...

This hof happened before all the others, about ~15 minutes before the others:
Drone Elite587 PEDWed, 23 Nov 2016 22:14:01

The following hofs however, was scary...
Check the PM window from Luke, who helped me by fapping me...

His GF Freja (name in EU) apparently chanted "Hof Hof Hof" as she walked by IRL and saw what we were doing...

I got a HoF on that mob as you can see in the PM window;

Drone Elite397 PEDWed, 23 Nov 2016 22:28:29

PM window;

At that time I had had two hofs, and I told Luke that because Freja chanted HoF three times, I should have one more hof to collect which would make it 3 HoFs in total for that hunt..

I did receive another hof the next mob, which made it two hofs on two mobs in a row...

Drone Elite351 PEDWed, 23 Nov 2016 22:30:22

Who would have thought her chanting would make it three hofs IN A ROW? Hattrick!! Never happened to me before, and it surely made my whole evening! YAY!

Drone Elite591 PEDWed, 23 Nov 2016 22:32:40

And for good measure I will just squueze my manufacturing hof in from the same morning, which I got while being AFK;

Good Luck every one! May Lootius be watching over you :dance::naughty::thumbup:

Last edited:
Gratz Nice day:yay:

good times!

Back