Black Friday Specials Now in Webshop!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Black Friday Specials Now in Webshop![/h]
Black Friday Special Ammo Packs are now available in the Webshop, so now's the time to tool up!
  • Up to 100% extra Autoloot pills!
  • Up to 50% extra H-DNA revival chips!
These special value Ammo Packs are only available till 11.00 UTC on Monday.

Why not treat yourself to a Black Friday Special?!

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

haha i have so many autoloot pills from boxes that i dont need anymore

i hoped something better.

cheers

You can TT the ones from the webshop tho! I always do! So basically if you depo 100 bucks and buy an ammo pack you get 10 ped free in autoloot pills

and about 10 ped MU in HDNA.

its not an amazing deal but its a small incentive to depo now :) I usualy depo 1st of the month, but will have to do it a lil early this time to take advantage of this deal

thanks swampy,

i didn't know that loot pills from webshop were ttdable

you call that a black friday special?

cheesy black friday specials...

if u really wanna kick it off put some black friday strong boxes that drop the Black Friday Ring 2016

attachment.php

cheesy black friday specials...

if u really wanna kick it off put some black friday strong boxes that drop the Black Friday Ring 2016

attachment.php

You forgot 5% Focused Blow (crit rate) :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

This sale fails at being an american-style Black Friday sale. It's more akin to a President's Day sale.

To have true Black Friday sale, special NPCs would be placed at various locations throughout the universe (not just Calypso) with a limited number of highly desirable items at really good prices. Among the items could be full-sets of high-end (L) armour sold for TT value, (L) guns for TT, hard-to-find and high-MU stackables for TT, 100-click (L) desirable blueprints for 1 ped, and maybe even "ultimate" (L) rings.
Most important of all: NPCs would be located in lootable and regular PVP zones in order to encourage total and utter mayhem as is traditional with American Black Friday sales.

Sales increase 10% but CLD ROI down by more than 30%

just a small not matcinhgs...

Sales increase anounced 10% ....

Promised CLD return 30% + .... actually are ~ 10% .... and still declining

any auditor able to explain, of its just wonder ... accounting (magical:) )

They never promised 30% and u count roi with more than twice the price of the original...

You can TT the ones from the webshop tho! I always do! So basically if you depo 100 bucks and buy an ammo pack you get 10 ped free in autoloot pills

and about 10 ped MU in HDNA.

its not an amazing deal but its a small incentive to depo now :) I usualy depo 1st of the month, but will have to do it a lil early this time to take advantage of this deal

I didn't know that, that changes everything :(

This sale fails at being an american-style Black Friday sale. It's more akin to a President's Day sale.

To have true Black Friday sale, special NPCs would be placed at various locations throughout the universe (not just Calypso) with a limited number of highly desirable items at really good prices. Among the items could be full-sets of high-end (L) armour sold for TT value, (L) guns for TT, hard-to-find and high-MU stackables for TT, 100-click (L) desirable blueprints for 1 ped, and maybe even "ultimate" (L) rings.
Most important of all: NPCs would be located in lootable and regular PVP zones in order to encourage total and utter mayhem as is traditional with American Black Friday sales.

hey I like this idea!

Maybe they taking an exaple from Greek Politicians. It called "Creative Accountιng". You may loosing big time, but the summary always shows you in profit! The citizens always pay for the damage, not you. Your "the winner"!

Anyway Black Friday in webshop was a fail. I never buy those H-DNA's even if are free lol

They had Black Friday specials, but nothing for Boxing Day? :confused:
I'm fairly certain more people know what Boxing Day is, but have no clue what/why Black Friday even exists!

They had Black Friday specials, but nothing for Boxing Day? :confused:
I'm fairly certain more people know what Boxing Day is, but have no clue what/why Black Friday even exists!

I know about black friday, but no clue what boxing day is. Please enlighten me :)

Well that could be fun, it would be like siting an ATM in a known mugger hotspot.
Imagine all the PvP heroes hanging around waiting for some poor player buying a highly desirable item only to have it looted.
Re Boxing Day - that was the day when Christmas prezzies were supposed to be opened - as was considered not seemly in Victorian times to be opening them on Christmas Day. In Victorian times people were in Church.

That's been gone for many years, in our "enlightened" times we don't need to wait -we want it all, we want it now

Back