Opals

mace9

Provider
Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Mace mace9 Window
Hi everyone,

I was wondering, why the Opal/Pile of Opals price rose so much over the last year.
Anybody can explain to me? What did I miss? ;)

thx

Perhaps more items are arriving at t3-t4, raising the demand. I myself have a bunch of armor parts and guns sitting at 3.9 that I refuse to tier at that price :)

yea,it isnt in ma-s best interest also to keep opaldrops low
i wont tier my gun to tier 3-4 with current opalprices,and i bet more players feel the same way

thus creating an bottleneck in tiering...if more opals would drop more people would get starting again with tiering armor/weapons to tier 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 etc
idont mind paying markup..but just for tier 3 my gun would need around 1k ped tt opal..with current mu that would just be for opals at tier 3 4500 ped,,thats insane

This is my problem as well. I would definetly tier my item at old price of 110-130%. But 400-500% at allready high TT-cost is insane.

I was just wondering if there might have been a change in droprate. I do not know on which BPs these drop but it might even be worse to condition craft those BPs these days just for the Opals :confused:

Explosive BPs don't drop Opals, that's why :)

DRM

Maybe. But we have the Explosive BPs now for much longer than this price change

Im not tiering my imk2 either before Markup is down again. If it dosent go down its not my loss anyways :D

Explosive BPs don't drop Opals, that's why :)

DRM

nor does the normal prints that used to drop them. simple 2 conductors used to but i haven't seen any in a long time. abrer laser sight used to but now only garnets drop, thats if you hit a nice hof which atm on anything normal not explosive is like stupidly rare.

You know it's possible to hoards a certain rss and sit on it to intentionally raise prices right?

Some players did that a few years ago with pyrite to keep the mu at a certain lvl..

It means sitting on a nice stack of peds but selling later gets better return if u get 3-4 times the price..

You know it's possible to hoards a certain rss and sit on it to intentionally raise prices right?

Some players did that a few years ago with pyrite to keep the mu at a certain lvl..

It means sitting on a nice stack of peds but selling later gets better return if u get 3-4 times the price..

No Proof of this.

Doesnt work with ores, this much i know. Auk saved all the redulite for a LONG time, never touched its drop rates.

I am pretty sure the only things that have a limit are high end faps, armour and guns. Pretty sure nothing else has a cap.

Rgds

Ace

Back