Selling: Ethereal Armor M

EDIT: I answered my own question by reading the link.

Good luck with the sale!

Hi

Sorry for this, but I dont understand why would someone buy armor for how much was it, 50k PEDs? For then sell it for 20-30k?

I was hoping it was the "unique" one :S

Hi

Sorry for this, but I dont understand why would someone buy armor for how much was it, 50k PEDs? For then sell it for 20-30k?

I was hoping it was the "unique" one :S

where did i say im selling it for 20-30k ?

Ill sell it only if i get the good offer and good offer is one that i like more then i like the armor :)

where did i say im selling it for 20-30k ?

Ill sell it only if i get the good offer and good offer is one that i like more then i like the armor :)

Good on you mate but don't feed the trolls

Excuse me, is this the unique one or not? The title points at the limited edition, but not necessarily the unique set.

Excuse me, is this the unique one or not? The title points at the limited edition, but not necessarily the unique set.

they were selling 25 armor sets one of them had to be Ethereal Armor unique but was sold only one armor set from all so its only one but its not the Unique witch had to be on random one of the Ethereal Armor.

Reactions: San
The unique one was listed on auction but was never sold. So unless someone made a private deal I doubt it even exists in the game.

Good luck with the sale, it's a pretty amazing armor.

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, I remember the auctions and I believe I saw the unique one expire twice. Of the rest I didn't keep track how many sold, if yours is indeed the only one then that's cool. Good luck!

Back for sale !

Get ready for summer migration !

Back