Hogglos Unleashed after Criminal Escapes!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Gareth ‘The Rogue’ Tamer — who maliciously bred rampaging Hogglos back in February of last year — !has escaped from the CDF!
Today a spokesman for the CDF reluctantly admitted that Gareth has in fact been on the run for two whole months after escaping CDF custody! He was recently pursued to a contaminated zone near Fort Argus, whereupon he promptly disappeared.!
Perhaps it is not a coincidence then that Hogglo Diablos as well as elusive Hogglo Pygmies!have been sighted in the contaminated zone near Fort Argus!
The CDF advises hunters intent on pursuing the dangerous creatures into the contaminated zone to come well-armed and with supporting mercenaries.

Originally Posted Here

Found some Diablo's at 795, 938! lvl 354 :wtg:

134,164,354 dmg on shadow + 5b :D

Some shared, some not shared.

Last edited:
great location!!! i really enjoyed 10 mins travelling to kill 2 mobs, then another 10 mins to kill 1 more. no im not using a TP chip :laugh:

where are the Shared ones? :scratch2:

edit. ok they spawn in same place after awhile :)

Last edited:
Are people doing the VTOL exploit again? I want pilot skills... Man I pissed me off so much I missed it while everyone else got more skills them my months and months of piloting in a few minutes.

Are people doing the VTOL exploit again? I want pilot skills... Man I pissed me off so much I missed it while everyone else got more skills them my months and months of piloting in a few minutes.

Just how things are. I joined Entropia after the acid pool healing thing in 2005, MA fix things.

^ Lest we forget how popular the Hogglo Diablo was, the first time it appeared.

so where do they spawn?

Back