Entropedia v2

Mining amps can have equip effects, too. ;)

About armor calculator, im confused,

please help someone who can calculate and say what is wrong there.Hence i do not use armors much.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...amage-absorption-on-armor-and-plates-after-VU

The way I understand it is that the formulas haven't changed, but 'unexpected protection' is removed. This means, you have to cut off negative numbers resulting from overprotection in every single damage type before adding them up, e.g. by the function max(x, 0).

i dont know if it has already been mentioned but in weapon compare tool (v1 and v2) i can chose the implant for mf chips (kinetic ten in my example) but it wont let me add enhancers after that... would be nice if that feature could be added

First off, great job and thank you for all the hard work in v2 of entropedia. I was using the weapon compare v2 the other day and I noticed that there are text entries for focus blow, reload, etc and I wondered if there was any way to offer a checkbox dropdown list of items that provide these buffs. I.e. above the text boxes you can select Ares Ring Improved and it will autofill .6% 8%, 8% into the text fields. Obviously this is not something that needs to be addressed immediately, but something that would be a nice addition if its relatively easy to pull off.

Hello dear forum,
I am happy to announce, that we cooperated with awesome people in www.entropialife.com ,
and with their given information we added 54761 avatar names to Entropedia avatar list.

you can check it out in http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Avatar

Special THANKS to Entropia LIFE!

//Mg

It's nice to fill data, but be carreful to not flood useless data.
Some of these account may have been deleted in the meantime, still nice but i don't complain about that.
I am just talking about don't praise too much people who fail at making a basic parser.

Here are some obvious errors

Check manufactured , killed, found, etc..

Nevertheless, nice job, and good news there are still alive people at entropialife.

It's nice to fill data, but be carreful to not flood useless data.
Some of these account may have been deleted in the meantime, still nice but i don't complain about that.
I am just talking about don't praise too much people who fail at making a basic parser.

Here are some obvious errors

Check manufactured , killed, found, etc..

Nevertheless, nice job, and good news there are still alive people at entropialife.

oh , thanx, will fix that

edit: fixed, yes there came not filtered data i fixed most , ,was not much tho

Last edited:
Request: Add personal effect column for all items (e.g Armor, weapon buffs)....needs Type, Duration, Strength

thank you very much for your priceless work on our most important source of information. :shower:
we all use it so much to compare the ECO of the countless items in the weapon charts. :computer:

since they distort the ranking so much, i would be soooo glad, if the outdated markup values could be automatically fed again with current auction prices.

thanks again, if you could make this possible, too!

Bug fix request: Can you fix whatever is screwed up with the polygon vertices (for Creatures, Roads etc) on the Locations page?
ATM, after selecting a polygon to be edited, as soon as you mouseover the map, the X coords for the polygon change by 20k or so.
Just as an example, if you select the Aetherex polygon at 74180, 81196, and then mouseover the map, the first coord changes from 74330, 81360 to 53616, 81360.

I tried to add the Amethera Outback Land #59 to the map today. I couldn't find a way to save the polygon. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. It's been a long time since I edited Entropedia maps. Maybe I forgot something important.:confused:

I tried to add the Amethera Outback Land #59 to the map today. I couldn't find a way to save the polygon. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. It's been a long time since I edited Entropedia maps. Maybe I forgot something important.:confused:

None of the polygon layers can be accurately edited at present. See post above where I request a fix for this.

There is an calculation error in Weapon calc V2 when you pick up Ranked flame thrower and blp amp. It shows eco over 10.0

I'm loving 2.0, map works, hardly no lag, and you don't even need a gold card to use it! :laugh::laugh::wtg:

A feature request, if that's doable :)

It would be great to be able to display only L or UL items in the lists. Ideally through the existing filter (like, Limited=Yes) but there isn't such a column, so either to create it (probably more robust solution long-term) or to check items' name for the "(L)" part.

A feature request, if that's doable :)

It would be great to be able to display only L or UL items in the lists. Ideally through the existing filter (like, Limited=Yes) but there isn't such a column, so either to create it (probably more robust solution long-term) or to check items' name for the "(L)" part.

You can do this by typing (L) in the name filter, using either = or !=, depending on which you want. A simple dropdown UL/L/both would be neater though.

You can do this by typing (L) in the name filter, using either = or !=, depending on which you want. A simple dropdown UL/L/both would be neater though.

Thank you, hasn't occurred to me in all the years :duh:

Request: On blueprints, for the Design table, add a total (sum) of materials needed at the bottom row

It is necessary:
1. Parameter and column "Probe Use" in Mining Finders chart.
2. Parameter and column "Unlimited: Yes/No" in all item charts.

Yesterday I noticed that many blueprints for Carpentry are missing the (C) that appears in the name of the item in the game. I fixed a couple but I don't have many carpentry BPs to compare

Name = (L) and Name != (L) works fairly well for filtering.

(at least for weapons - clothes can be (C, L))

Thanks Haruto!
Would be a nice popup icon near the search box showing us all the advanced operators -unless they're same a google's ;)

not sure if reported already but,

When adding creature control capsules you cannot add multiple capsule under same creature, error message (This item is already in the chart. Please update the existing item instead.)

This comes a problem when trying to add eomon, longtooth or moonshine mech which have multiple ccc variations.

Not sure where to post this but i noticed damage types for Toulan mobs is still missing off entropedia.

I ran a damage tests as reminder at http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1604-Damage-Types-for-Toulan-Creatures

If someone wish to complete the Toulan mobs on Entropedia ~ Also works for Toulan wave bosses whose name is highlight in pink in the thread.

Also http://toulan.wikia.com/wiki/Toulan_Wikia is the place where Jetman, Miles and myself use to keep vital informations if anyone notice entropedia misses Toulan informations, and feel like updating/completing.

I love the change on Entropedia so thank yous all for this :)

Hope this contributes a bit.

E~

In Weapon Compare v2, calling a saved preset takes you to the old version of the tool when the page reloads.

This still occurs... ;)

Back