Entropedia v2

damn, really lame that it got rolled back like ten days though, do you guys by any chance have a snapshot of the db from the day before it was moved to the new host?

feeling a bit bummed about having lost a week or more's worth of edits here and there but great work anyways, i'm sure the whole community will be happy to have a quicker and more stable entropedia :)

Please pm me items you added, we will look for it( weapon or fap or?)

damn, really lame that it got rolled back like ten days though, do you guys by any chance have a snapshot of the db from the day before it was moved to the new host?

feeling a bit bummed about having lost a week or more's worth of edits here and there but great work anyways, i'm sure the whole community will be happy to have a quicker and more stable entropedia :)

Can ask 711 about that, we used the dump we got from him.

Nice to see so many care about entropedia, I personally cant play without it hence we tried to solve this.

Entropedia V2 Thank you all

This newbie appreciates all the work making V2 a reality.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you !!!

2016-11-26
Added New (non SIB) Weapons Hit/Crit calculation in Weapon Compare 2 and Weapon Compare
Please test

Hey joda, it seems to be working as expected. Tested it with a few weapons and the HA/CHA numbers match perfectly.

So far so good, the weapon range is also working fine now. As soon as I get some free time from work I will start updating a lot of the newer weapons.

Hey joda, it seems to be working as expected. Tested it with a few weapons and the HA/CHA numbers match perfectly.

So far so good, the weapon range is also working fine now. As soon as I get some free time from work I will start updating a lot of the newer weapons.

Wiiiie, community power!!!

sooo much rep++++++++ to you !

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

and since we are never pleased with what we get, is there a way to enlarge the map size? im running on 4k and the map has the size of a stamp for me.

i see form fields with width 600 and length 600 pixels. but entering other numbers doesnt seem to have an effect (at least for me).

Updated basemap for rocktropia.

Found out that every location marker (tp, revival point) is missing in every map.

Update uploaded :

2016-11-26
Reimported Estates,Roars, LA Markers, Recources, Mobs, Mission Brokers, Mision Locations, Revival Points, Outposts, POI and Teleports To Maps&Locations section (8825 objects.)

Hello, I love that you added the buffs on the weapon compare, well done!

But it seems that the dpp calculations on unmaxed non-sib is off with the last change, unless Im doing something wrong. For example I tried the dpp with imk2+a106 at level 99/99 and it shows 2.90074 dpp.

And forgive me if I forgot something obvious, but please check for yourself.

Edit: It looks as if it's the "Average damage from CHs" and "hit profession effect" that is a bit off if you compare with level 99 in hit vs level 100 in hit.

Last edited:
- deleted -

Last edited:
There was one thing that did frustrate me with the Weapon Compare tool of old Entropedia - if you had it open, after ~15 min it did become unresponsive to changes, so it wasn't possible to edit the selected weapons or add more.

In the new Entropedia this seem to happen just after 5 min, both in V1 and V2 tools.

But it seems that the dpp calculations on unmaxed non-sib is off with the last change, unless Im doing something wrong. For example I tried the dpp with imk2+a106 at level 99/99 and it shows 2.90074 dpp.

Edit: It looks as if it's the "Average damage from CHs" and "hit profession effect" that is a bit off if you compare with level 99 in hit vs level 100 in hit.

You are right, its a bug with hit level.
Dpp should be around 3.23 for you.

Nice one! Thanks for your efforts.

Some feedback:
- Not sure why you would need to login to use all the new features of the weapon compare?
- Reset password is not working

Nvm: That was for the presets that you needed to login.

Its personal, you cant reach higher :woot:

Nice one! Thanks for your efforts.

Some feedback:
- Not sure why you would need to login to use all the new features of the weapon compare?
- Reset password is not working

Nvm: That was for the presets that you needed to login.

Fixed was smtp problem

I don't thank people often - thanks for the great work :yup:

Awesome! Thanks to everybody involved in this effort. Much appreciated!

On resolution 2560x1440 the background image gets tiled.

There was one thing that did frustrate me with the Weapon Compare tool of old Entropedia - if you had it open, after ~15 min it did become unresponsive to changes, so it wasn't possible to edit the selected weapons or add more.

In the new Entropedia this seem to happen just after 5 min, both in V1 and V2 tools.

Yes!
Please look into this!!!

it looks awesome

thank a lot :yay::yay::yay:

antrace

This fix sheduled on monay

anyone can share formula of imk2 unmaxed with a106 on 99/99 levels?

to compare

Please pm me items you added, we will look for it( weapon or fap or?)

I think I found what I was looking for but on that note, updating avatar skills seems bugged :laugh:

yeas, fixed and tested, was super tiny mistake (seems someone missed up one zero ) :)))

Woooooooooow!!

This is awesome, thanks for everyone that worked on this!!!

Back