Entropedia v2

Thank You for new version of site, much appreciated. Work's really snappy now for me.

Amazing job, thanks alot guys :yay:

In Weapon Compare v2, calling a saved preset takes you to the old version of the tool when the page reloads.

2016-11-29 Fixed Maps & Locations bug , that not allowed to add polygons , now all work how it was intended to.

Very nicely done! Thanks Joda and Linzey and everyone else making this happen!!

:beerchug:

Thanks for updating entropedia.

Could you add buff to armors like the personnal effects ?
Could you add buffs in the weapon section + the ability to add gear ?
Could you please also add an extra markup colum to this, defaulted to the markup stored one, editable by user (session lifetime) which would be used by the dmg/pec calculation when Markup based is checked ?

Could you add planet filter on creature maturity level ?

Thanks for updating entropedia.

Could you add buff to armors like the personnal effects ?
Could you add buffs in the weapon section + the ability to add gear ?
Could you please also add an extra markup colum to this, defaulted to the markup stored one, editable by user (session lifetime) which would be used by the dmg/pec calculation when Markup based is checked ?

Could you add planet filter on creature maturity level ?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Armor - added personal effects (skills) to armor sets
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon - added personal effects (skills) to weapons

about markup selection we will wait , since we want to make it automatic just looking for ways, but you can enter Markup manually in all tools you use

official : 2016-11-29 Added additional Personal Effect (Skills) Columns for Weapons and Armor Sets

//mg

sooo much rep++++++++ to you !

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

and since we are never pleased with what we get, is there a way to enlarge the map size? im running on 4k and the map has the size of a stamp for me.

i see form fields with width 600 and length 600 pixels. but entering other numbers doesnt seem to have an effect (at least for me).

2016-11-29 Increased Maps & Locations resolution till 4k (3840 × 2160) you can change it in bottom left of map

after your update:

if i enter e.g. Width: 1200 and Height: 1200 in the two form fields and hit the SET button, then the map reloads, but keeps its small size and the numbers reset to 600 each.
i also tried sizes like
640 x480
1280 x 1024
2560 x 1600

got an idea, what im doing wrong?
thank you, thank you, thank you, and keep up the good work!

pe_maps_locations.jpg

Last edited:
Suggestion for the missions table:
Replace the rewards column with One column with drop down for skill name and one for numerical value of reward size, this to allow for consistent input and better filters.

Updating this on my coffee breaks now.
Slow progress and could use some help from others :)

Suggestion for the missions table:
Replace the rewards column with One column with drop down for skill name and one for numerical value of reward size, this to allow for consistent input and better filters.

yes, still thinking how to combine both table values, skill name and tt value.

//mg

Something for later maybe:

- Section under Items called Jewelry
Name, Source,Tradable(yes/no),Limited(yes/no), Effect/Strength1 , Effect/Strength1 etc.

- Section under Items called Pills
Name, Source,Duration, Tradable(yes/no), Effect/Strength1 , Effect/Strength1 etc.

Last edited:
There was one thing that did frustrate me with the Weapon Compare tool of old Entropedia - if you had it open, after ~15 min it did become unresponsive to changes, so it wasn't possible to edit the selected weapons or add more.

In the new Entropedia this seem to happen just after 5 min, both in V1 and V2 tools.

Increased timeout to 30 minutes, needs testing.

Can't give any more +reps. You guys are unstoppable, cheers!

:beerchug:

Back