Entropedia v2

I'm currently adding teleporters to the Secret Island map, but the TP dots won't show up, only the text for the names...

I didn't make, it is probably linked from somewhere here on the forum.

yeah reviewed, most is added here already, but still tyvm for share, such sources is needed.

//mg

Share a screen how much map fits in full screen plz :) still waiting for my wide 4k monitor

your will be done!

[Edit: Forum resizes the pics somehow]

Minimum Zoom on 4K:
pe_map_1.jpg

Maximum Zoom on 4K:
pe_map_2.jpg

With missions has something changed with the Completed status? I vaguely remember changing mine to completed years ago, but now everything states completed and just turns red if you click the word ( and no way to filter missions that haven't been completed)

is there an easier way to input loot to individual mob loot tables rather than one by one manually?

Whoever is removing old creature locations from Cyrene map - I appreciate your effort but please pay more attention to detail. Half of new locations I added a few days ago are gone, too. TIA.

If you look at the history tab while on the Cyrene map it shows all changes/additions and who did them. Also has old locations

If you look at the history tab while on the Cyrene map it shows all changes/additions and who did them. Also has old locations

I looked up who did it but believe it was a mistake; just throwing out a public warning because someone else may repeat that mistake.

The trick here is that locations outside of the current boundaries of the map cannot be updated; so they need to be dragged inside before they can be deleted.

Wow, just wow, seems ~800 updates in a day form various people, seems website is working again :))

cool to belong to such awesome community

//mg

I believe I've now removed all old Cyrene mob locations, including those of deleted mobs.

The remaining locations are all current.

Is there a secret way to make neat mission chain templates, or is it done simply by copying the code from an existing one and changing the data?

With missions has something changed with the Completed status? I vaguely remember changing mine to completed years ago, but now everything states completed and just turns red if you click the word ( and no way to filter missions that haven't been completed)

Reminder on this, would like to be able to track the missions I have completed and then also filter by that.

Damn it's fast!

Wow 711, loving the new Entropedia. It's like you prepped it with a Speed Boost Pill! Great work. Thank you

Trying to add 'Lance Corporal' to Creature Maturity Level class 'MIL ranks', I am still getting the 'oops' page.

We atill reviewing this issue that sometimes people adding not utf8 symbols somehow, i did tried fix that all work if we change utf8 encoding to utf8-general-cli but it will be aplied after more testing, if such issue will repeat, better just review if no non-latin letters and reatart browser;)

Just an FYI the maths on your v2 Weapon compare is incorrect. I believe the error is in your 'Inc Critical Damage' logic.

For example an 81dmg Weapon

Critical Component = Damage x Critical Hit x Critical Damage

Base = 81 x 0.02 x 1 = 1.62
50% CD = 81 x 0.02 x 1.5 = 2.43

Your compare tool however lists the 50% as 2.025

If I have gotten something incorrect however please let me know.

Just an FYI the maths on your v2 Weapon compare is incorrect. I believe the error is in your 'Inc Critical Damage' logic.

For example an 81dmg Weapon

Critical Component = Damage x Critical Hit x Critical Damage

Base = 81 x 0.02 x 1 = 1.62
50% CD = 81 x 0.02 x 1.5 = 2.43

Your compare tool however lists the 50% as 2.025

If I have gotten something incorrect however please let me know.

Seems like I am having troubles loading the page, or site is down atm so I cant check ;(

During creation of the new weapon compare tool, formulas were fixed to reflect how it is actually. Old entropedia was calculating dpp and dps wrong. Its almost not noticeable unless u start using buffs. New weapon compare tool includes the right formula now, but ofc it could have some mistakes there. As soon as site is back up I will check it.

Soko

Seems like I am having troubles loading the page, or site is down atm so I cant check ;(

During creation of the new weapon compare tool, formulas were fixed to reflect how it is actually. Old entropedia was calculating dpp and dps wrong. Its almost not noticeable unless u start using buffs. New weapon compare tool includes the right formula now, but ofc it could have some mistakes there. As soon as site is back up I will check it.

Soko

No internet for a bit, our nations biggest provider had a patch/update so the server is back up in a few minutes :)

Its back up :D

Back