Webshop available In-Game

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Hi

I think the webshop should be available in-game through some very nice interface.
What do you think of this?

Ammo for more than tt price is. No thanks

Yeah, like Elder Scrolls Online :)

Ehhh it would be OK, but I don't find it too hard to alt-tab. More necessary changes are required first (and you know if they did implement this it would be a completely different UI again to all the other ones we already have on our HUDs ;))

No, it shouldn't. Routine things that do not require 3D should be kept on (or moved to) web to avoid unproductive server load.

Moi, I think all those auction zombies could as well be using web, too.

No, it shouldn't. Routine things that do not require 3D should be kept on (or moved to) web to avoid unproductive server load.

Moi, I think all those auction zombies could as well be using web, too.

:confused:

HUD interfaces are not 3D... there would be the exact same server load, possibly less (log out, webshop purchase, log in).

Auc bots are a different matter.

Ammo for more than tt price is. No thanks

As far as I know, if you're depositing to buy ammo, it's cheaper to do it from the web shop (where rate is 10 USD=100 ped universal ammo plus some extra (H-DNA:s)) while if you deposit you first get 97.5 ped for 10 USD (which you then can use to buy ammo in trade terminal).

The dull thing with the web shop (which on the other hand could be a security feature if you could turn off in-game deposits) is that you need to logon and enter credit card details every time you want to buy universal ammo/strong box {edit}/start pack.

If you use paypal you don't have to enter CC details .

I think whilst it might be a good idea, MA need to concentrate on items promised in previous years announcements and not yet in-game (citizen voting, space update things like that)

Oh and keeping up with the good work bug fixing too.

The point with the webshop is that it's things you pay with real money, so it that regard it should not be mixed in to the game. Would be a bit confusing with a shop interface that don't take peds inside the game.

Hi

I think the webshop should be available in-game through some very nice interface.
What do you think of this?

As an option - Yes - I would probably buy more frequently from the W-Shop if i could do so via the game interface using readily available peds.

Back