No pirate motherships

Status
It dont matter so much that you(your soc) have stept of Varyag. You can probably step in again whenever it fits. And as long you can do that pirates can operate Varyag no matter if you want it or not. Varyag put them self in this situation when they let you in in first place, kind of dumb if you ask me if they wanted to be an honest ship dont you think? For Varyag its a long way back if they want that.

side here is what your missing....way before now jbk n granny labled her as pirate ship and destroyed her vip service so they could take it..... old news and my point is not only her ship... its all of the ships they claim as pirate

It dont matter so much that you(your soc) have stept of Varyag. You can probably step in again whenever it fits. And as long you can do that pirates can operate Varyag no matter if you want it or not. Varyag put them self in this situation when they let you in in first place, kind of dumb if you ask me if they wanted to be an honest ship dont you think? For Varyag its a long way back if they want that.

According to Black Knight i am still a PVPer / "pirate"! Yet i traveled on the Normandie

Another fun fact is that many a planet side red zone Pker's ( as i was) literally RUNS after (lol) avatars just to hunt them down and loot them.

So what many of you dont realise is that the Normandie has an open door policy towards player killers and looters so long as they only "steal" from planet dwellers like MOST of you reading this. Those "bad people" hunting your friends on planet side red zone are clearly alright by them even though they have a known tendency to kill and loot players and are let right there INSIDE the Normandie with you innocents lol. Double standards much ;)

Very convenient logic huh folks ;)

Normandie is thus by their very own logic and by associating with player killers and player looters also a bad ship or "pirate" ship who should be listed on their own list. It is just by owning "the list" and playing you all that the Normandie and Black Knight manage to evade detection for their own associations with player killers - fact ! :)

Last edited:
Wah wah wah, I want fair treatment even though I'm literally a burglar, wah wah wah.

According to Black Knight i am still a PVPer / "pirate"! Yet i traveled on the Normandie

According to yourself you had stopped piracy long ago and you had other transport services vouching for your 'good behaviour' - thats why we took you temporarily onboard and flew you to another planet with our gunners watching you - then removed you again from shipaccess.
Your recent behaviour however clearly shows that there is nothing 'good' in it and pirate or not you certainly will never again set a foot on Normandie.

nothing diffent then land pvp....its not like I made pirate up, eu did what a stupid comment

you don't agree with jbk=your a pirate lmao when will you fools wake up?

Makes perfect sense that a pirate wants to convince people that space and all ships are safe, luckily folk ain't daft.

All the points so far in this thread were already covered in the KOS thread, starting a new thread going over the same crap is dumb.

It is a simple as Varyag is a ship who was used to pirate by pirates, pirates claim to have now stopped using it, yoshii says they are welcome back. There is no more to it than that!

And anyway, I don't see why you are getting your knickers in a twist about it, she says she doesn't do flights, and you say you don't use it!

People have the right to know about the Varyag, and make their own choices from there, that's it! But we have done all this already this week in this thread! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?236929-Titans-of-Space-Starfleet-KOS-list

Last edited:
every one knows bonny.... I have nothing to gain here you do when we have mothership we don't hide that fact.....you lie your ass off damn gold diggers kill me

[Insert give a crap meter on Empty pic here]

Geez.. grow up and play the game.. the whole lot of you. What are you trying to prove?

Furthermore, why do you need to create another thread to stir it up again when the mods have specifically locked the last one for the same reason.

it was locked because of his lies and damage to the game duh

Makes perfect sense that a pirate wants to convince people that space and all ships are safe, luckily folk ain't daft.

It doesn't matter if you travel with whatever privateer/MS you can find. It's safe anyways so I always book the cheapest VIP I can find, log out on safe and back in when it's in safe again. Once they remove this safety feature it's calypso only for me again. Not my loss that the other planets are gonna go bankrupt and fail like next island if they do this on top of the other stupid shit in space so MA feel free to fuck up your investors even more than you already have done.

planetside pvp and space pvp have nearly zero in common. but pirates use this commonly as excuse.
and the biggest difference is:
go ahead and try to be a planetside pvper with a budget of 300 peds (inlcuding gear). gl on blasting people with bukins spare rifle lol

yea they do it with auto aim what the fuck no skill what so ever ... and its the same.. lotting people is looting peole..... you cant kill not one good pirate in space because of the skill they have. not a one im talking 1v1 so you don't cry about being in a mothership

yea they do it with auto aim what the fuck no skill what so ever ... and its the same.. lotting people is looting peole..... you cant kill not one good pirate in space because of the skill they have. not a one im talking 1v1 so you don't cry about being in a mothership

nanana i bet every pirate got shot down in space already and there are enough screenshots on the forum of looted pirates.

i think tos even did a bounty hunt event once - maybe its time for another until ma improves space?

you all seem to scream for that ;)

Quite the contrary actually and this thread only promotes the cancer on PCF. Hopefully, the failure to heed the mod warnings in previous threads will lead to some much deserved and needed cleaning on this forum.

Another day,
Another space-piracy-argument...

998.jpg

This thread is amazing.

It almost a glitzy, shiney 30 second TV advertisement for every participant's friend, the space pirate.

"Don't trust the secure transport services", they cry, while harharing around the bridge of the mothership that they're not using.

"Some of them have less than perfect histories" (pots and kettles doesn't even scrape the sides of that one! :laugh:)

It's almost as though they think they should be believed.

:laugh:

Well an announcement that the "arrangement" is over won't repair damaged trust and reputation for the ship owner in question. I won't mention names etc as doesn't affect me at all, but those who are aware will i think avoid use of that ship. When a ship owner announces that they are now engaged in pirate activities it's no surprise that people will think twice before using that vessel (it's like when Ratner the jeweler announced they sell crap and within 3 months the business went under).

I have friends in NV and on the ship in question and wish all good fortune in their endevours, however i wouldn't use that ship for warp after an announcement like that i saw from the owner.

Happy spacing

Dibs

To e-lite don't ever threaten to ban me because you don't like what I have to say, grow a pair of balls and ban me or shut the fuck up and suck my eloquent dick faggot.

moderator.jpg

Okay then. Bye.

Last edited:
nanana i bet every pirate got shot down in space already and there are enough screenshots on the forum of looted pirates.

i think tos even did a bounty hunt event once - maybe its time for another until ma improves space?

you all seem to scream for that ;)

Love the sig man! Keep it up!

I kind'a like these threads, as long as they dont get personal.

The topic is in pure PVP spirit and these threads should follow space pvp rules. You build your own image in PVP and I think John B act and talk like a true Space King. He does all the right things a king should do; Build a society, define common interests and define the borders.
You may argue that some of his doings has been or are wrong, but you cant please them all. John B got all my confidence (even if I'm not on his crew list), and NV or his supporters doesn't have any. I will most likely talk to NV (and supporters) politely (or give them some gentlemans verbal bashing if I just got looted), but I would never give them my trust.

moderator.jpg

No, it was not. The reason is clearly stated in the ending post of the thread. If you wish to keep THIS thread open, I suggest you do not continue the derailed previous thread in this one.

however i wouldn't use that ship for warp after an announcement like that i saw from the owner.

Dibs
Varyag is not a transport ship. as mentioned 1000x now. Personally I feel that the verbal slur and actions that have been taken not because varyag is a so called "pirate ship" but rather that the varyag wants to be independent of any space rules set by one guy with a god complex not to mention the fact that jbk labels anything that is competition a pirate ship... ofc jbk wants a reason to attack that is justified by taunting and harassing the crew to the point they get a reaction.

And as mic said the only pirates in space are NVE ... since we have all left varyag it is not a pirate ship. end of story.

Varyag is not a transport ship. as mentioned 1000x now. Personally I feel that the verbal slur and actions that have been taken not because varyag is a so called "pirate ship" but rather that the varyag wants to be independent of any space rules set by one guy with a god complex not to mention the fact that jbk labels anything that is competition a pirate ship... ofc jbk wants a reason to attack that is justified by taunting and harassing the crew to the point they get a reaction.

And as mic said the only pirates in space are NVE ... since we have all left varyag it is not a pirate ship. end of story.

Well my reason isn't due to any of neb virus involvement, more a post from the owner (although may have now been edited/removed) that announced to the contrary. I chat with Yoshii time to time, and a few of you guys also so nothing personal in it at all just i thought when i read the statement (which may be denied) i made the decision. Also i have no involvement with JBK/Normandy although again i chat time to time with them and have used their warp shuttle once maybe twice.

Not that it made any difference in terms of myself as used other ships beforehand anyway.

Anyway happy spacing to all ;)

Love reading the drama lol.

Dibs

Varyag is not a pirate ship, first u can understand this better it is.

I was on it for skilling months ago, and the rulese were really easy and clear.

Yoshi wrote and posted mentioned rules also on this forum.

But if u call pirate any ship that loots in space then also Normandie and his crows are pirate.

Lol they looted also sweat from noobie that were skilling in repairing.

PS. i dont have guns on my ships so plz dont be silly and call me pirate just because i disagree with u :)

Cheers

Status
Back