Help: May sound silly but how to get rid of the RT arctic clothes?

Put them in a storage on a planet you dont like very much? :scratch2:

Think that is bad then don't buy any webshop strongboxes or your storage will end up full of partial TT (L) rings you can do nothing with.

Put them in a storage on a planet you dont like very much? :scratch2:

Should be one of those where you don't pay landing fee, otherwise it means spending at least 2 ped on a planet you don't like very much.

I think the standard solution for most is FOMA. Every once in a blue moon you get curious if it still exists, just bring your garbage along. If it's just your 3 pieces, not worth losing sleep over. Some people who bought plenty of starter packs have problems, though.

Is it possible for them to change them to low TT UL? That would be even better, I really like the arctic clothes but they dont last too long.

If you are a mentor, use the storage from Thule as an extra 500-item storage and drop those there :)

Reactions: San
We really need a way to convert these types of items into UA, at least that way it gets the peds back into the economy :wise:

Is it possible for them to change them to low TT UL? That would be even better, I really like the arctic clothes but they dont last too long.

If you are a mentor, use the storage from Thule as an extra 500-item storage and drop those there :)
when they reach minimum tt buy a manniquin or shopkeeper since they can be used as clothing on those when they reach minimum tt even if they can't be used on avatar any more.

The Hunt The Thing storage is exactly the place where I use to "forget" the non-tt'able stuff from all the universe :)

An idea if you must get rid of them. You could put them in a box, place the box on the ground in a crowded area and let someone else get them, tho you loose the box.. unless a friend picks it up, empty it and store the junk for you then gives back the box.

(I have not tested this, so it might still not work)..

or just wait until MA fixes this bug. ;)

An idea if you must get rid of them. You could put them in a box, place the box on the ground in a crowded area and let someone else get them, tho you loose the box.. unless a friend picks it up, empty it and store the junk for you then gives back the box.

(I have not tested this, so it might still not work)..

or just wait until MA fixes this bug. ;)

"Only empty containers can be traded or dropped on the ground."

Bummer, isn't it?

Available storages:
Arctic - Hunt the Thing
Hell
ROCKtropia
Secret Island
outside RT?
then:
Monria
FOMA
Crystal Palace
and...... Calypso!!!!!
Do you still have storage issue?
Then go your crap to Cyrene - Arkadia - Next Island or Toulan (we have this planet too lately) :laugh:

"Only empty containers can be traded or dropped on the ground."

Bummer, isn't it?

Yea I guessed it could be like that. So they can only be put in ground with stuff in if its in your house or apartment then but that dont help.

Back