Achievement: Atrox Gold Mission Accomplished!

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Took a couple months to get this done with a few distractions like halloween mayhem, etc. along the way.

I had a few hofs for a change, one 2k that was nice, not even close to covering costs :laugh: No items worth noting. Tiered up my pistol to t8 and got my arso chip ready to go to t6, so that was nice. Leveled my pink bunny to 32, and picked up Kill Strike :woohoo:

I took the Melee Combat for the hp. This one put me at 20 stam :lift:

Now to give my ped card a rest for a while :broke:

GL everyone! :tiphat:

Nicely done and I am guessing it feels quite good : )

you're amazing Mac :)
I wish I had your patience.. I have such a hard time sticking to just one mob for long periods of time. You need to teach me your ways !! :ninja:

OMG, shut it!! :laugh:
There is no way I will ever complete this stupid f%#king mission! I have completed many points missions....but kills :vomit:

Anyway you know I love you and you're a badass
:shower::shower:

Your resilience is amazing. I can't stand killing 100 mobs in 2 weeks.

you're amazing Mac :)
I wish I had your patience.. I have such a hard time sticking to just one mob for long periods of time. You need to teach me your ways !! :ninja:

Thanks RJ! You're a sweet vampire ;) Ya I'm amazingly sick in the head :laugh: Actually I'm just trying to follow in the footsteps of so many awesome skiller/grinders who have inspired me for many years. I saw your stats the other day, your doing great! You can do it if you want, just focus and take it one day at a time :wtg:

OMG, shut it!! :laugh:
There is no way I will ever complete this stupid f%#king mission! I have completed many points missions....but kills :vomit:

Anyway you know I love you and you're a badass
:shower::shower:

Aww here kitty kitty meow *pet* here have some catnip :laugh:

Thanks sweet Kitty! You can do it! Just pick one and get 'er done! :wtg:

Your resilience is amazing. I can't stand killing 100 mobs in 2 weeks.

Thanks Athal! You can do it, just pick one and focus, then move onto the next. I've always liked to skill/grind. Its cathartic for me. I like the missions, they provide some effort and reward structure. But I've enjoyed skilling a long time before missions were in game. I always wonder where Mac's stats would be now if I hadn't chipped out and took six years off, but I'm getting him back in shape. Masterpieces take time :)

GL All :tiphat:

Gratz!
Honor to whom honor is due.

i bet now you feel like :shots:

Gratz man!

But a question, why do you have a super good uber graphic quality?

Gratz on complete the gold mission :)
Pretty much same here - i done all irons whit nothing interest :p still fun mob to kill to

Gratz man!

But a question, why do you have a super good uber graphic quality?

Thanks! I keep it on low quality for nostoligic reasons, I want to go back to PE circa 2005! I avatar babble to myself while I play, and every once in a while I just Alt+4 to simulate CTD, or simulate rubber banding or loot lag or any number of other old issues just for old time sake :laugh:

Gratz on complete the gold mission :)
Pretty much same here - i done all irons whit nothing interest :p still fun mob to kill to

Ya, trox has been a fav since i first got chomped by them. I remember thinking, if only I can kill an Atrox then I will have really made it. Now I am soloing Stalkers naked. My friend said, Mac, remember when we had to team these??? I still have to have a fapper for Slayers though :laugh:

Thanks!

Persistence pays. Congrats!

Thanks! Indeed, persistence and a functioning credit card pays! :laugh:

Back