Land ahoy?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I tried to get a land plot on the first two settlements, but failed due to people wanting them more badly than I did (paying way too many claims for their plots).

Is anything known about settlements after these first two? Anything coming?

You missed out on the other two: Isle of Troy and Hestia.

When did those happen?
Anything available still?

Most nice places were taken for seconds after the release, so I think more will be available soon

Hmm...
still hoping to finally be able to use my CLD for the purpose for which I bought them in the first place.

Will it ever happen?

Hmm...
still hoping to finally be able to use my CLD for the purpose for which I bought them in the first place.

yeah, that 9 CLD would get you a land plot.
NOT!

That CLD's would give voting rights.
NOT!

But, at least they did give you a nice return, especially if you got them from the beginning.
For me that was enough to forget all those promises :laugh:

Yeah? Is that how it works? You get three promises, and when one is delivered, you forget the others?

And frankly, that other one wasn't delivered either, because expected payout based on the figures presented was about 5 PED per deed. It's been a very rare occassion we saw that.

Just posted a support case, just to remind them.

Yeah? Is that how it works? You get three promises, and when one is delivered, you forget the others?

And frankly, that other one wasn't delivered either, because expected payout based on the figures presented was about 5 PED per deed. It's been a very rare occassion we saw that.

well, yeah, thats how it works in entropia. You should have known that by know.
1 out of 3 promises is actually quite good for MA standards!

About the ROI promise, that was not a actually promise. it was an EXPECTED ROI, not a GUARANTEED (or promised) ROI. :wise:

lol, leep us updated :laugh:

Well, I basically got the middle finger, they "explained" the auction and locked the case.

Very dissatisfied, considering the promise made was that with 9 CLD you can claim land, whereas the current setup clearly makes it impossible to do so.

I made a second case, slightly more annoyed of tone, and got a reply which was a little friendlier. While not actually providing a solution, Ulf actually seems to have followed some training in costumer management. He actually asked questions to figure out the issue, and promised the feedback would be discussed.

That's more than I've seen in many other cases.

*hopeful*

well, since markup has gone up a bit...if you are interested in selling those clds at the price you originally bought em for as they are such a bad asset for you, give me a shout. :)

Back