Can you add ability to Convert Ammo to Universal ammo? 1:1

i.cromme

Prowler
Society
A free bird
Igor Kromas Guk
It can help many people to properly calculate statistics of their runs.

It can help many people to properly calculate statistics of their runs.

Who will buy the shrapnel from the poor melee users at 101% then? :laugh:

@edit:
for my convinience it would be awesome ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

or just make it like with vehicles, it gets loaded up with ammo (oil in vehicles) and then its loaded up and spends its ammo until the loaded ammo is empty. same mechanism would work wonders for more convenient tracking

I would love that change! I can't track runs without universal ammo.

I'm all for this idea.

I always buy Universal ammo so that I can keep track of how much ammo I use..

I hate buying blp or laser from TT as it is because a 900 ped ammo run, I end up shooting 1200ish peds of ammo without noticing... Which is pobably what MA wants when I come to think of it :scratch2:

I have skipped hunts I want to add, because I didn't find any one selling the amount of shrapnel I needed

I would love that change! I can't track runs without universal ammo.

It is still possible to track using normal laser/blp but it is more troublesome.

Based on decay of your guns - calculate nr of shots done with each. Then calculate ammout of amo used by each gun based on nr of shots done. Distinguish amo looted and here you go. It not fun, its not easy, it is easy to make mistake but it is doable.

Falagor

Great ideas, may see in 2020!

In the meantime, have you hugged a melee hunter today? :)

It is still possible to track using normal laser/blp but it is more troublesome.

Based on decay of your guns - calculate nr of shots done with each. Then calculate ammout of amo used by each gun based on nr of shots done. Distinguish amo looted and here you go. It not fun, its not easy, it is easy to make mistake but it is doable.

Falagor

that sounds inexact, and therefore inferior.

and whats to stop people from buying ammo from the tt and then converting it just for the free 1% benefit?

MA wont implement this as it does not benefit MA.

and whats to stop people from buying ammo from the tt and then converting it just for the free 1% benefit?

MA wont implement this as it does not benefit MA.

i guess you misunderstood... he doesnt want to trade it 100:101 like shrapnel but he wants to do it 1:1 so 100 ped ammo into 100 ped UA

i guess you misunderstood... he doesnt want to trade it 100:101 like shrapnel but he wants to do it 1:1 so 100 ped ammo into 100 ped UA

Yep. That's how I understood it too. Obviously only shrapnel would convert at 101% but any blp/laser weapon cells should be able to convert to UA. That way if you're hunting and you run out of ammo, but you looted a ton of the other type of ammo, you can use it as well.

Better yet, allow us to buy Universal Ammo from TT, and remove the old ammo from the game completely.

They removed PED from loot because it didn't make sense from a "reality" perspective, but I ask you, where's the "reality" between finding ammo (or bullets) inside the carcass of a mob, and then use the found ammo / bullets to fire them again. If they don't want to replace the old ammo with shrapnel (which makes sense IMO), they can replace it with something else that's only usable at TT.

Enough rambling, allow us to buy UA from TT so we can track our spendings easily.

I'm all for selling it at the tt but I still want the normal option so I can tt the ammo when I buy too much.

Great ideas, may see in 2020!

In the meantime, have you hugged a melee hunter today? :)

No need .. MF hunters don't have this problem .. though we could use amps .

ok .. ill take hug

Back