if u are a trader never take a HoF

BZ87TSI

Guardian
Society
Roua Cadets
Caythlin Michigan Loren
hey all. have a bi problem , all that i do i'm only minus but big minus nop a small one that mean return 30-40% return.wanna ask all people have this problem? if i go mining on foma @ 40-50 lvl7 amp not event 1 hof and minus extreme big , crafting lyst power container someone craft 1 day same as me at him 200-300 ped globals at me 56-60 ped and the big loose today if is posible 1k ped tt of lysterium that mean @ 800-900 click and not even 1 global my big loot was 20 ped. so can i say something about MA? gl all and never do something if return is so that small

Dont go gamble if cant afford :wise:

and another problem i made a suport case on 4 november and untill today didn't receive any answer. is that ok?

You made a support ticket because you had an awful run? :laugh:
Don't expect an answer this decade!

Your runs being as good as your offers is most likely just a coincidence. :smoke:

i made a suport ticket for something else not for my runs. and that is thruth for my small prices small loot :)

hey all. have a bi problem , all that i do i'm only minus but big minus nop a small one that mean return 30-40% return.wanna ask all people have this problem? if i go mining on foma @ 40-50 lvl7 amp not event 1 hof and minus extreme big , crafting lyst power container someone craft 1 day same as me at him 200-300 ped globals at me 56-60 ped and the big loose today if is posible 1k ped tt of lysterium that mean @ 800-900 click and not even 1 global my big loot was 20 ped. so can i say something about MA? gl all and never do something if return is so that small

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?287791-Risk-of-Ruin-Bankroll-Management
I had 5 tickets open since april , may and some june, all of them answered Saturday 26th Nov but I did not make a thread on forums for that.Just wait and you will get an answer.If you problem is important you will get a reply quickly.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?287791-Risk-of-Ruin-Bankroll-Management
I had 5 tickets open since april , may and some june, all of them answered Saturday 26th Nov but I did not make a thread on forums for that.Just wait and you will get an answer.If you problem is important you will get a reply quickly.

Good for you that you had reply. And if my support cases are closed without any reply or explanation from MA side after 5-6 months? That is ok? Im not creating supps for some bs but for example reporting someone who is blocking mobs and can kill it in est without decaying it? I manage even to fraps those who did it and Ive put the link to the movie in the support case, didnt had any reply, nothing, nada for over 6 months.

Can't agree more here ! My last 15 cases are answered in same day if not in next one . I have one that is answered in same hour i start it ... Dont make useless tickets and you will get answer for sure and fast :)

I don't know why you think this is a problem.

1) you are going up to foma to mine with level 7 amps. Of course your swings will be huge. Just because you go up there with a pile of amps doesn't mean you will come down with a hof. Often you will come back empty handed. Normal.

2) You crafted 1k ped TT run and didn't get a global, that's normal too. I do thousands of peds of runs without a global, more so on quantity. You are hunting hofs and globals and not taking care of your non-sparkly returns. What do you expect? Normal.

You took 40 level 7 amps and did one big run? 40x39=1560 amped what is your hitrate? 5% 4,3% 7% ? Lets say its seven..

You hitted 110 times if its seven a normal expected value of 60 peds and didn't get a hof right? Or a you meaning to get an uber?

110 globals but no hof..

So I checked your tracker

From 15 novembre to 22 of november you did hof..on FOMA apparently. Caldorite, Melchi, Zinc, Caldorite..You double drop I guess.

Also I see around that time 4 globals of lysterium power container.

Personal advise

Amp with lower mu amp with more drops level 4, 5 only 1 type...Foma mats are dead unless Ignisium, Gazz, Rare Gold..Binary is kinda a thing..very volatile...but igni make repair and tt machines..

Get a 50 ped hermetic ring and wait more seconds between drops. Pull the plug...If you don't get what you like stop mining..

Won't go over the FOMA mining, as others have said is a risk.

Support though have always been good with my tickets, always answered in the main within a day or 2.

Is it just me or do others also have no clue as to what he is talking about? :scratch2:

I try, I really do.
But I don't understand this post. Could someone translate?

I try, I really do.
But I don't understand this post. Could someone translate?

translation... my tiny ped card is dead boo hoo. loot sux. whaaa whaaa whaa...

Is it just me or do others also have no clue as to what he is talking about? :scratch2:

I did, but others have had a better time and so I've read their responses and gotten the jist.

deleted - 100% redundant, didn't read previous responses

Back