Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Hi,

I'm buying an Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II and paying any fair price for it. Paying in pure PEDs!!!

All the price checks I did got the base price for tier 0 as 50k-55k peds.

I'm thinking a fair price to pay is the base price and most all of the cost to tier it.

Examples:
tier 1 costs = 1170 tt (Buy at 56k PEDs)
tier 2 is double (2339) -------- (total tiering cost = 3509) (Buy at 58.5k PEDs)
tier 3 is triple (3509) -------- (total tiering cost = 7018) (Buy at 62k PEDs)
tier 4 (4679) -------- (total tiering cost = 11,697) (Buy at 66.6k PEDs)
tier 5 (5848) -------- (total tiering cost = 17,545) (Buy at 72.5k PEDs)
etc.

I'm open to buy at ANY fair price, if you have offer different than above please send it my way and we can work something out.

Last edited:
Reactions: das
The PEDs are in my storage burning a hole!!!! Get the PEDs for x-mass!!!!

All the price checks I did got the base price for tier 0 as 50k-55k peds.

I'm thinking a fair price to pay is the base price and most all of the cost to tier it.

Examples:
tier 1 costs = 1170 tt (Buy at 56k PEDs)
tier 2 is double (2339) -------- (total tiering cost = 3509) (Buy at 58.5k PEDs)
tier 3 is triple (3509) -------- (total tiering cost = 7018) (Buy at 62k PEDs)
tier 4 (4679) -------- (total tiering cost = 11,697) (Buy at 66.6k PEDs)
tier 5 (5848) -------- (total tiering cost = 17,545) (Buy at 72.5k PEDs)
etc.

I'm open to buy at ANY fair price, if you have offer different than above please send it my way and we can work something out.

You got some numbers wrong... forgot that some materials still got MU :)

So if untiered is 55k, then:
tier 1 costs = 1170 tt, but 1230 with MU (56.2k PEDs)
tier 2 = 2339 tt, 2540 with MU (total tiering cost ~3750) (58.7k PEDs)
tier 3 = 3509 tt, 7269 with MU (total tiering cost ~ 11000) (66k PEDs)
tier 4 = 4679 tt, 9938 with MU (total tiering cost ~ 20900) (75.9k PEDs)
tier 5 = 5848 tt, 6221 with MU (total tiering cost ~ 27100) (82.1k PEDs)
tier 6 = 7018 tt, 7468 with MU (total tiering cost ~ 35400) (89.5k PEDs)
However, i know some sales for more. For example few weeks ago t6 went for 95k ped.

So if you saying "FAIR", then do it fair, not ignoring 400% MU on Opals and so :)

You got some numbers wrong... forgot that some materials still got MU :)

So if you saying "FAIR", then do it fair, not ignoring 400% MU on Opals and so :)

First, thanks for the BUMP :)

Second, I said "most all of the cost" not all the cost. As you know this gun is best used without any enhancers on it as that is best ECO and this gun is for eco not DPS.

Last, your calculations are wrong, as almost all the items were tiered up when opals, etc. were low MU. Why would you calculate on 400% MU when the person who tiered it paid close to TT for opals at the time of teiring?

Anyways, I'm willing to pay any fair price, if you have one for sale please let me know.

First, thanks for the BUMP :)

Second, I said "most all of the cost" not all the cost. As you know this gun is best used without any enhancers on it as that is best ECO and this gun is for eco not DPS.

Last, your calculations are wrong, as almost all the items were tiered up when opals, etc. were low MU. Why would you calculate on 400% MU when the person who tiered it paid close to TT for opals at the time of teiring?

Anyways, I'm willing to pay any fair price, if you have one for sale please let me know.

Just an input from a former user:
This weapon is more eco(at least on paper) if you use dmg enh, I think is the only one that has this ability.
Of course you can hunt without any attachments on it, amps, sights, enh and get most of it's eco, but then it's no fun hunting with it and your doable mobs rage are pretty limited. I'm 99% sure you'll not do that.

Gl getting one, but again, from a former user, don't expect to profit just because you are shooting it, unless you are a hardcore hunter, you'll most probably still lose, but not so much as you did with other setups.

Reactions: jak
B.U.M.P. = Bring Up My Post

Yo Jak !

Congratz Jak mate, and good luck to buy one :)

Greetz,

CYB

Back