Any Way to Lock Inventory?

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
I probably already know the answer, but I figured I'd ask anyway since it's driving me crazy. I like things organized a specific way and the game randomly re-organizes my inventory (and no, I'm not pressing the sort button). Is this a known bug, and is there any workaround?

having spaces between items really help me atm

Boxes, and spacers... got my bp books lined up with one row per book type for each planet, so weapon 1, 2, 3 all in row. Space out the books with only 1 or 2 with filler bps from technician... with filler same type as book in that row, etc. Do similar with other sections too... skins in same row, armors line up in columns, etc.

otherwise, get some boxes, vehicles, etc... or perhaps apartments... putting stuff inside of a box inside of a box, inside of a car, inside of a helicoptor, inside of a box inside of an apartment is a pretty good 'lock' to keep yourself from accidentally tting something.... also a good way to hide peds from yourself for a rainy day.

Last edited:
It's the bug since the last VU, repaired items get moved to the top.

I feel your pain, I keep all my gear below the first "screen" in each tab so it don't get mixed with looted stuff, and thanks to this mess I attempted to tt my UL gun several times already - adj ep-41 looks same as various L guns of LLP series; luckily I have an amp on it, but at this rate I may run out of luck.

It's the bug since the last VU, repaired items get moved to the top.

I feel your pain, I keep all my gear below the first "screen" in each tab so it don't get mixed with looted stuff, and thanks to this mess I attempted to tt my UL gun several times already - adj ep-41 looks same as various L guns of LLP series; luckily I have an amp on it, but at this rate I may run out of luck.

Put the UL stuff in top, all other shit should end up underneath it. Its still a mess when moving stuff like L weapons to storage but Ive cleared the topspace on all tabs in storage to have a space for all that doesnt merge.

It was alot easier before, boxes and containers still works in the old way.

//Linz

Back