Selling: My Money Mint add PEDS to your account value every month!!!

Grandmaster

Guardian
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
Don't play without your own personal PED mint!

Get paid to hunt like never before ...without having to pay $30,000 USD.

I have up for sale 8% of Twin Peaks Bank fund. (Many thanks to Divinity for letting me be apart of this)
7500 ped = 1%
The payouts can be seen here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_oXlrbvJJ1TKLHPklagJPuBUUqy8t8oS28KFTpyO1c/edit#gid=0

I have 10% of LA 21 for sale also. It pays 400 peds/month +/- a few. :eyecrazy:
2500 ped= 1%
You have to get 1 global per 1% owned hunting on the LA every month to get your share of the profits.
The mobs are good hunting mobs and drop ESI + other markup items & stackables.

2500 ped= 1%
You have to get 1 global per 1% owned hunting on the LA every month to get your share of the profits.
The mobs are good hunting mobs and drop ESI + other markup items & stackables.

Interesting stipulation which I haven't seen before.

My question would be, how much does it cost to get those 10 globals (approximately) in order to get the 400 or so ped?

My question would be, how much does it cost to get those 10 globals (approximately) in order to get the 400 or so ped?

I turned a profit hunting these... so no cost for me.

What I noticed is that you need 6-10k ped hunting bank roll for these because they save up and take longer to global but the globals are bigger and have better items. You will need the item mark-up to turn a profit.

Divinity hunts this LA more than I did and he actually has better results than I did. I recommend hunt it heavy for a month and see how you do.

If the landarea has a 4% tax then 1200 ped turnover pays 50 ped.

10000 ped bank roll /1200 = 8.3 x50 = a bit more than 400 ped..

If the landarea has a 4% tax then 1200 ped turnover pays 50 ped.

10000 ped bank roll /1200 = 8.3 x50 = a bit more than 400 ped..

That is the size of the bankroll I hunted with. Plus your math is off, the LA averages 4000 peds profit after expense... so my 10% is 400....

Hope this helps.

Ok brilliant, that helps a lot. Thank you.

2500 ped= 1%

So let me get this right.

A buyer pays 2500 ped for 1% of the LA, then has to hunt until one global drops to qualify for say 40 ped return.
Or a buyer pays 25000 ped for 10% of the LA, then has to hunt until 10 globals drop to qualify for 400 ped return.

If no globals drop you get 'nothing' for your investment.

ok then..... I give you 10 out of 10 for making my cheeks hurt, I'm laughing so hard.

So basically the LA mainly earns income from 'only' the investors hunting on it....that's made me laugh even more.

Seriously...I'm not taking the pee, I really am laughing. Good one.

Rick

Yes, you have to hunt on the LA to get paid.

Rick I am not surprised you don't understand :eyecrazy:

That is the size of the bankroll I hunted with. Plus your math is off, the LA averages 4000 peds profit after expense... so my 10% is 400....

Hope this helps.

That's what I am saying.. You are paying your own income.

That's what I am saying.. You are paying your own income.

Yes but there were also other hunters involved. I enjoyed the set-up. The mobs are good/ez to hunt/no regen and drop ESI and some other sell-able stuff.

I did not want to drop 20k-40k to own a LA by myself. So for me it was a good fit. Divinity has been an awesome business partner to have in EU.

For me the monthly payouts were pure profit since I turned a small profit hunting them. (I personally think the eco boost I received using the summer ring and some other items made the difference)

Back