Selling: Unlimited level 8 amplifier and Improved Genesis Excavator

Xelo

Old
I'm selling an unlimited level 8 amplifier for 350k ped. Price is somewhat negotiable. However, I'm mostly only accepting ped offers.

Improved excavator has a buyout of 8k ped but the price is also negotiable.

PM or post here as soon as possible.

I have an offer of 6k ped from jak. I also have an offer of 5k ped from MishgunOK. Please respond as soon as possible or else it will be sold to jak.

Oh, and of course this is for the Improved Excavator not the amplifier.

yup, I offer 6k for the imp excavator! :)

Last edited:
5 years and still not able to sell. Ever thought you are asking too much for it?

Amp prices have dropped significantly, cause of residue close to tt. And you want the same price you bought it for? (*i bet squall is laughing*)

Just some friendly advice.

Rgds

Ace

Xelo...any math behind that 350K ? Why not 100K or 500K ? Just wondering.

My question is, how many of these amps exist in game? Is this the only one? Will there be more? That last question is rhetorical ;)

Yes, yes I'm sure he is laughing. A good guy he is. But a laughing guy he is as well. No, there will not be more despite the fact that your question is rhetorical. It is the only one in the game.
There are rumors of a second one but there is no evidence of such a claim. Though, some people have "threatened" to contact this guy even though he is said to be anonymous. My sale is said to be 350k ped. However, it is somewhat negotiable. To answer your question as to why my sale is 350k ped and not 500k or 150k ped or whatever. Well, I sell what I paid for.
However, there is a recent sale of a similar item and you could figure mathematics to try to draw a conclusion as to what would be a fair price. However, no one has given me an actual PED offer. I keep getting trades and all that.
The truth of the matter is that, long story short, I'm selling out because I'm wanting to move on with life and be a programmer than play this game all my life. Please be sure to PM if you want more details. I could say a lot more but, I'm kinda shy and well, maybe I'd open up a bit more later on. Also, if you guys are wondering about this "other sale" well, please search the forums. I'm not here to tell you my "lowest price" like someone recently mentioned.
I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything, but I'm not an any rush at all to sell this. I do think you guys are an EXCELLENT community and I'll never forget you all. I'm still happy Squall sold me this thing and I would not have traded that for anything. I've learned so much about myself and life itself using this thing that I could never have been more grateful.
With that being said, I once again state that I generally need ped offers. Rental offers are not entirely unacceptable but I need full collateral. Don't hesistate to give trade offers if that's all you got, but don't expect a sale. I haven't received a single ped offer from anyone. However, I have received very excellent trade offers.
In conclusion, you guys are an excellent community, but I'm not in a hurry so please try to keep your offers rolling. I'm looking for PED, not trades. Don't hesitate to give trade offers if that's all you have, however. I hope I've answered all your questions so I'm signing out for now. Meanwhile, Squall can keep laughing onward while I improve my beloved but still newbie programming skills ;)

Reactions: jak
Oh goodness. My post appears as a massive horrid wall of text. I put all the indentations so carefully but yet I see none of them. I do deeply apologize.

Squall just wrote back to me in response to me saying he was "a laughing guy". I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was really just kidding. I said he was a good guy and I still stand by that. He was an excellent inspiration for me and he was the main reason why I bought this thing in the first place. Please don't take offense to what I said.

Yes, yes I'm sure he is laughing. A good guy he is. But a laughing guy he is as well. No, there will not be more despite the fact that your question is rhetorical. It is the only one in the game.

Is this an educated guess? Or was there some official statement by the Calypso team?

I know Arkadia recently released an unlimited Terra amp (I think it was Terra Amp 1) around last year's Gold Rush. So we know that unlimited amps can/may still be introduced in the future. Though they will most likely remain extremely rare, so I doubt the prices will be affected anytime soon.

Anyway, GL with the sale!

There can't possibly be too many of them. It doesn't take an official statement from Mindark. There's been only one in the entire history of Entropia and even if one other loots tomorrow, well, it's not been much of a track record. We'll worry about the third one once the second one comes along.

I appear to have received a PM that said something about "trolls eating my post" or something like that. I don't seem to be able to recover it though so I'm unable to read it. Whoever sent me that please resend.

Lvl7 i once had sold for 150K - so the prices are still up there.

Back