Please, give us some personal permanent waypoints asap

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I don't understand we still don't have this thing. And chances are slim this post is actually going to be seen by those in power (does anyone from MA/FPC even frequent this place anymore)? But still...

please be so kind to introduce "personal waypoints" as a feature. It shouldn't be too hard to code, considering we can already mark spots on the map. Just add to this a personal waypoint "chapter" where we can save waypoints with a small description.

We already have a location list to our MAP, with 4 buttons (TP, LA, City and home, why not just add a 5th there?

Saves a LOT of searching, meaning we can get to things faster (nice little side effect: more decay).

Pro tip: Make a sticky note with the position link and discription.

Pro tip: Make a sticky note with the position link and discription.

Doesn't work anymore...

sticky-note-office.jpg

minimize? 1 more note for locations won't hurt.

edit: not saying its a bad idea to put it in to the map. But there are more important things to work on for MA imo ;)

While I have dozens of sticky notes full of waypoints with descriptions and don't have a lot of trouble finding what I need, I agree that saved waypoints belong to the map. And I keep asking for years for a "favorites" section in TP interface, to not scroll each time through 100s of tps of which you regularly use maybe 10.

And sticky notes should be removed from the message center and made into a standalone Evernote-like interface with folders and search, but that's a different story.

I support this, but even more important is the ability to convert coordinates (=text) TO a waypoint. I don't want to hover around on the map painstakingly trying to find the coords I perfectly know! there's no excuse for that functionality not to be in the game!

Doesn't work anymore...

I just tried in-game and it worked for me :/

Open Message Center, create new message / Sticky note, Add some "note txt to remind you what WP is for" + paste WP.

voilà!

I have a ton of sticky notes as well. only problem is i can no longer read the distance ingame of the waypoints. Its not so bad on planet but is a real bummer in space. (team target is also like this)

I usually just add one wp to be my next move to goal... then erase it later. If they do allow multiple permanent Ines make it so we can turn visibility on each on or off

that actually looks nice... and there are screenshots of it has to be coded already... i wonder why they didnt implement it..

Back