Select which globals you would like to see in the chat box.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I hunt most of the time and when I started playing in 2007 most of the globals were hunting. I think most hunters watched the globals to see which mobs were giving most loot. Today thanks to Explosives it seems about 80-90 percent of the globals are crafting. I do get a little tired seeing so and so get global after global on explosives.

All it would take is 3 check boxes in the settings menu and its done. I don't know how much programming that would be but I would sure like to see it done.

Usually you have to pay to turn off ads :silly2:

Are you talking about the locations of mining and hunting globals? I don't think there is anything like that for crafting as it makes no difference where you craft and I would settle for just be able to turn off them as they are the most frequent.

That being said I doubt that I will ever get my wish:(. Maybe just being able to change the color of the different globals would at least be better IMO.

No, I mean explosives. Surely MA loves the impression of massive ped flood they create, especially for newcomers.

No, I mean explosives. Surely MA loves the impression of massive ped flood they create, especially for newcomers.

explosives today, amps back then... same difference... "and so and so just won tons of money, you can too... just deposit 150% more than you want to win"

explosives today, amps back then... same difference... "and so and so just won tons of money, you can too... just deposit 150% more than you want to win"

Yes but back then we would see that ATH and think 'wow, some noob was sure lucky that day in sales.'

Sure..why not, and o want an option to see socmates global on other planets to ! and maybe a checkbox to see frindslist globals !

Back