Question: Tuning Nano Adjuster W03 - Which Bot drops it?

Orion

Prowler
Society
AO
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
I am desperately looking for a bot type that has confirmed drops of Tuning Nano Adjuster W03.

after several 10k cycled i still wasnt lucky. or just on the wrong mob?

Who knows more about it?

thank you.
so im on the right mob then, just not on their lucky side...

ill keep going.

Pretty sure any that drop generic nano adjusters can drop any of the nanos. Drop rate for the rares goes up with mob difficulty but even a gen 1 of anything should be able to drop the rares. I think this is why there were so many ubers camping the high level bots after the 3 series were introduced.

I am desperately looking for a bot type that has confirmed drops of Tuning Nano Adjuster W03.

after several 10k cycled i still wasnt lucky. or just on the wrong mob?

Who knows more about it?
Have tried to figure that out myself but no success. Like others already said, it seems the drops are indeed universal - you can get any adjuster from any bot (which means you'll be usually getting only those you were NOT after lol).

Stylish signature btw. Years ago, when I was a stupid noob I had the idea one day I will skill up and join Shaolin! :) Now I'm not noob any more, just stupid... but I still think it's such a cool name for a soc.

Pretty sure any that drop generic nano adjusters can drop any of the nanos. Drop rate for the rares goes up with mob difficulty but even a gen 1 of anything should be able to drop the rares. I think this is why there were so many ubers camping the high level bots after the 3 series were introduced.
Yep, seems to me too. And another good reason for hunting bots is their mission rewards - u can get almost any skill u want and with higher lvl bots it's pretty fast job too.

Stylish signature btw. Years ago, when I was a stupid noob I had the idea one day I will skill up and join Shaolin! :)
Now I'm not noob any more, just stupid... but I still think it's such a cool name for a soc.

thank you.
i cannot claim the naming of Shaolin for myself, since i just inherited the leader's position from HH looooong ago, our dear founder.
but im trying my best to make and keep Shaolin a most reputable soc in PE.

therefor im looking forward to have an ingame chat with you... :)

Last edited:
I'll second Orion's comments by saying we're re-igniting Shaolin and starting to get back to being more active with the community.

Also, on topic ... any other tips for those W03 parts? :)

The level 40 something Legionnaires near osere drop 100% certain as the guy I was fapping got it in reward and gave to me....

You no longer need to farm.I have 42 of them.
problem solved.

thank you for your replies, but this thread is already over one year old, i looted the W03's long ago.

if you want to loot some, go for eviscerators. IMHO they are the easiest.

Back