Regular mk2 and new adjusted mk2

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
What is price on this little thing today with the new upgrade?

and what are costs for upgrade?

Remember when we used to loot weapons from mobs we killed? :laugh:

Adj A-3 Justifier

adj_a3_justifier.jpg

Interesting, Jester D-4? Did any other upgrade mission require (L) Crafted Items at full condition?

Seems like Mindark could not figure out any other way to get people to craft things :laugh:

Interesting, Jester D-4? Did any other upgrade mission require (L) Crafted Items at full condition?

Seems like Mindark could not figure out any other way to get people to craft things :laugh:

Pretty much all of the nanocube upgrade missions use full TT crafted items.

Why not throw in 1k ped tt worth of EPs as an upgrade component? :scratch2::laugh:

atm it appears to cost more to make than it's worth.

upgrade cost 1500+ped

I think you could compare it to Ozpyn LR S1X3

xAxQwaF.jpg

Adjusted justy is 0.3% more eco and has about 12% more dps. But it think it should be in that price range.

Misread sorry :(.

I think you could compare it to Ozpyn LR S1X3

xAxQwaF.jpg

Adjusted justy is 0.3% more eco and has about 12% more dps. But it think it should be in that price range.

Any idea what that price range is?

Spur gears 4k

If anyone wants 4k spur gears for the upgrade, just give me a shout.

hmm mixed feelings about this rifle, more eco then a maxed dar9300 (wich I have) but with less range..
Should I consider this for tagging of easy mobs :scratch2:

hmm mixed feelings about this rifle, more eco then a maxed dar9300 (wich I have) but with less range..
Should I consider this for tagging of easy mobs :scratch2:

77m hardly makes a tagger? If that matters, why not something like m83 cdf (89m, 100 daily tokens), as a tagger it lasts forever and even if you abandon all daily missions but bonus ones, you'd always have enough tokens for 5 new guns by the time it breaks :)

77m hardly makes a tagger? If that matters, why not something like m83 cdf (89m, 100 daily tokens), as a tagger it lasts forever and even if you abandon all daily missions but bonus ones, you'd always have enough tokens for 5 new guns by the time it breaks :)

Fire Forge sgh 2200, M or mentor edition is cheapest tag/pec ingame for range around 100-120m. And unL ;)

Any idea what that price range is?

last one sold for +2100, but it was bought almost instantly... so i guess 2500 ped range, maybe even close to 3k with good tiers.

I guess it all depends on why you use the tagger.
I use it to not get swarmed (hunt argo elite or eviscerator gen 01 naked), not to get a shitload of damage in, & since the dps is roughly the same.. only the eco counts, I guess it would improve my avg dpp/kill.
Bit sad too see that maxing an ul rifle means nothing these days unless you play with the top items

Back