My Swunting Experiment on Arkadia

Randalthor

Hatchling
Society
The Ministry
Sandra Freelacer Johansen
Hi Inspired by other logs here and to put some presure on myself i am starting this log.
This is where i am at now:

SG skill: 1452
SG prof.: 12,61
Evade Skill: 575
Evade Prof.: 4,35
Health: 98
anotomy skill: 1734
graduate progress: 34,52

I will be starting off With a test on sevral of the low HP mobs on Arkadia. After some reasearch i excluded Rakta and Yarrijak because they are done in instantes witch makes swunting problematic. also excluded mobs With higer damage then 5 on entropedia like Arkadian Hornet. So ended up with 4 that i will test out:

Carabok
Monura Male
Monura Female
Gallard

Will do first part of the iron on each in the test and see how i move forward. I plan on trying to do updates once a week.

The first part is just to see what mobs are swuntable at my lv without to much healing cost. I can take some, as that gives me paramedic skills but dont want it to hig. I do want it to be a break even or smal profit with selling the sweat atleast.

As for other goals i would like to reach evader lv 10. And i also want to graduate. As for the SG skill i might want to push it into Hall of fame if i get close during this road to my other goals.

Last edited:
Ok first week over and i finished my test :)

Carabok----> 100/100 reward first aid skills
Monura Male----> 100/100 reward 2,4 ped UA
Monura Female----> 100/100 reward 2,4 ped UA
Gallard----> 100/100 reward first aid skills

As far as the results i found out that the Monura Male/Female is a bit to much damage at this stage, my healing cost was 26% of cost to kill on the female and 12% of cost to kill on male. The 12% actually still puts me in a very smal profit still, but will be dropping both. I might pick them up at a later sage when i got some more evade/health, i have a aeglic ring adjusted so more health will make it easyer as well.

So my progess in skill and sweat bottles collected this week:

Starting stats:

Anotomy skill: 1734
Graduate progress: 34,52

Current stats:

SG skill: 1507
SG prof.: 13,07
Evade Skill: 643
Evade Prof.: 4,69
Health: 99
Anotomy skill: 1772
Graduate progress: 37,06

Sweat gathered so far: 5901

I have started on the next carabok stage and are at 100/500 of them now. I am on my way to calypso as i am writing this because i was lucky enough to loot a Ares ring modified in the christmas boxes i bought for this month depo :yay:. I am selling it on the AH on calypso and will be staying there while i wait for it to sell, so next week progress might be not so great depending on how fast it will sell.
On other note i gained one Health and a new Level of SG prof now Level 13. Also add that to goals to reach 100 Health and total skill count of 25k

Last edited:
Hi Randalthor,

I'm a Arkadian swunter too and sometimes I'm at Rocktropia but Arkadia stays my home planet.

If I may give you some advice, I should start with the caraboks because they don't hit very hard. I started my swunting experience doing all 5 stages of the carabok mission and it was giving me many skills for the sweat gatherer and evade profession. Far out the best place to swunt them is outside the Defiant Firebase (in one of the 8 coins land areas) because there are very many of them in large groups.

After that imo the gallard should be the second creature to do. The best place to do them is a few hundred meters east of the Machinery Plant. I'm swunting there almost daily finishing the gallard mission stage 5. Although their level is lower they hit a little bit harder.

And if you can spend some money I strongly advice you to buy an Aeglic Ring Adjusted. It gives you 12 health and also very important 30% increase regeneration. Without the ring your health will increase with 12 each minute and with this ring 30% more. More health and faster health regeneration make swunting far more easier.

If one of your goals is leveling up your sweat gatherer profession, then it will go faster when you also attack with mindforce chips. Fighting with chips will give you many times concentration and psyche as skills. Concentration is 10% of the sweat gatherer profession. BLP, laser fighters or melee fighters don't get these skills.

Greetings from Watje, good luck and a nice time playing the game

Thanks for your reply Watje.

I have the Aeglic Ring Adjusted and it helps a lot dont need to heal on caraboks at all unless i get 2 on me at the same time. I will do as you suggest and do the caraboks first then and the gallards second :) As soon as i return from calypso.

So New update one day early this time :) i am in Space heading for ark as we speak to continue the swunting.
On my time on caly i sold the ring and got myself 2 CLD's so happy about that. I also did the MM snarg Witch was very good to me as they globaled a lot ended the mision on 107% TT + a New 15 ped gun :yay:.
I also got some sweating done in circles on OLA 42 and royal Club and i have to agree With Swampy and Blink that SG skill gain is faster when you get interuptions. I also was Lucky to sell 9k sweat to a soc mate for 2,5PED/k thanks for that amazing buy :D. My skill has also progessed while on calyso so here is latest update on them.

Starting stats:

Total skill count: 18936

Current stats:

SG skill: 1529
SG prof.: 13,29
Evade Skill: 678
Evade Prof.: 4,89
Health: 99
Anotomy skill: 1879
Graduate progress: 46,59
Total skill count: 19863

Sweat gathered so far: 15901
Sweat sold: 9000

Keep up the hard sweaty work!

Thanks swunty will do :D

Blink I did heal on the monuras in the test and when i did the mm snarg. I dont heal on the caraboks and gallard. Caraboks are by far the best for skilling evade of the two i dont heal on. i moved 6% on my proffesion last night on a 100 swunted carabok. I do however have the Aeglic Ring Adjusted so it is whats make this possible without healing.

Hi,

I forgot one thing. At Arkadia there is each day a nice sweating circle at Windy Isles, one of the 8 Coins land areas. It's very well organized by Big Industries. For 1 hour you can swunt Nusuls in 1 or more circles and you get free heals and you also can join the kill team to kill the Nusuls who don't have sweat anymore and get some loot. And you can sell 1k sweat for 2 or 2,5 ped each day if you are answering a question (but for how this exactly works, go there). It's monday till friday at 21.00 hours MA time and in the weekend 15.00 hours. (Maybe 1 hour earlier or later. I cannot check it now because I'm on Rocktropia).

And Blink, my advice to level up your evade profession faster would be to go to Arkadia. The caraboks are really awesome for that. When I was starting the game ppl from Arkadia and from Calypso told me that. And the evader profession is really very important for all the other things you want to do in game.

Greetings both from Watje

Watje gives great advice. I started on caraboks as well and they made my evade soar. The final reward is evade as well!

I would only suggest you try to find a very low damage weapon so u do not overkill much.

Caraboks look great, literaly every reward gives progress to evader. Small dmg weapons are my speciality. :D I have no idea what is the situation at arkadia population-wise, which is why I'm quite reluctant to travel to anywhere outside of calypso.

Arkadia is less crowded than Calypso. After Calypso it's the most populated planet. In general the terrain is easier. A big advantage imo is that creatures are not mixed. By that I mean that if you are swunting or killing low level creatures you don't have to be afraid that there are high level creatures nearby. Creatures are very well seperated.
At the end all players of course will have their own favorite planet to stay the most of their time.

(Edit: there are many sites with info about Arkadia, but I like Entropedia Main Page the most)

Last edited:
Hey time for an update a bit late because been sick the last few days and have not played the game.
I finished stage 2 on caraboks got some dex, i am at 172/1000 on stage 3. other then that nothing special to report. Getting Close to 100 Health hopefully i make it before next update :)

Starting stats:

Total skill count: 18936
Current stats:

SG skill: 1577
SG prof.: 13,72