Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Status
if he would say the truth his rep would rise even higher imo. but MA would possibly perma ban his account for "suspicious behaviour"

1. pitbul had his arm twisted by MA.
2. pitbul is a nice guy and would have given the deeds back anyway.

Either way unless you know 100% on either of these best stop assuming shit you dont know .
If you do know lets hear it .

To qoute his post in this thread:

Moreover, since on my account number ped more than I make deposits into the game, I am seriously worried that my account banned, and forget about it - without explanation. But additional PEDs were obtained legally. I did not violate any rules of the game, just paid a lot of time.

This is what we know from the buyer himself. As you can hint by his full post, especially this part, he was not about to give away the obtained peds and he was worried that his account would be banned. This ofcourse may or may not have made influence on his decision.

As said, we do not now what these parties have had for conversation, but his post on this thread clearly states that he was fearing that his account was going to be banned from the beginning. Although, this can of course be because of him being afraid for other reasons for being banned as for example botting, but that is pure speculations.

Anyway, this kind of development of this event is really shady and locking his account in the first place for investigating then being "mediators" feels like they really did not give him a choice, either be banned or give the deeds up.

Either way unless you know 100% on either of these best stop assuming shit you dont know .
If you do know lets hear it .
Those genetically disenfranchised klutzes couldn't tell the shit in their heads from reality if you beat them all day long. The fine distinction between knowing and assuming forever eludes them. They behave like mobs with their simpleton programming, a primitive aggression trigger sends them hurling themselves onto their target in a straight line. But everybody is good for something, or how do you educate your kids without bad examples. They remain useful to the extent they bring money into the loot pool.

Reactions: Mac
Are you nice enough to give me 1k peds if I post here my last year deposits over 90k peds and 0 withdrawal.
Want to do it?
I don't steal no one here.
My balance sheet in 12 years is almost null that's why I invest because with revenue I play for free.

Last post ever I promess my friend.

Geuss you are used to people give you peds for free.
Why in hell should I give you 1 k ?

I really don't care your spread sheet !!a lot of people list tons of money but they don't blame others.
You came out from the bat and accuse pittbull took your AUD and mindark help you .
I was on your side , then I read up on your past and saw your true colors .

I really think pittbull was nice and I think you and mindark bullied him by holding his account as hostage to get the AUD backs.

Happy Christmas to your family but not to you.

Santa don't like exploiters ...

Those genetically disenfranchised klutzes couldn't tell the shit in their heads from reality if you beat them all day long. The fine distinction between knowing and assuming forever eludes them. They behave like mobs with their simpleton programming, a primitive aggression trigger sends them hurling themselves onto their target in a straight line. But everybody is good for something, or how do you educate your kids without bad examples. They remain useful to the extent they bring money into the loot pool.

The wannabee lawyer has spoken ..

I understand, mistakes happen... I'm sorry but f****ng 12k $ mistake when you know you need the money in RL is just unnaceptable and there is noone else to blame just yourself. If he lost it because of bug or scam I would be one of the first people to spam MA to do something about it. When I am going to space I also triple/quadruple check my QUAD inventory and inventory of my avatar just to make sure I am not carrying any lootables.

MA are good at sales. I deposited a ton of money using credit card to start with to buy CLD's, took a good year of life sacrifices to pay it back. I did the same for Compet, and only just getting straight financially. I think most people that play here are just ordinary folks.

The game also can make you feel desperate to find a solution to reducing deposits. A lot of players, looked at buying deeds for that reason only, so that they could keep playing but at lower costs.

It's easy to view it as a load of rich people running around with unlimited cash. I will back anyone that made a genuine error in game, because that's just me (that's how I roll). Because I've been alive long enough to know that at times we all need that community spirit at some point.

Pitpull might get lucky with a special hof, wouldn't be the first time I've seen something like that happen, the sun does shine brighter when people make the right choices that are good for everyone.

I'm going to log in game, wasted too much time on this thread already.

Happy hunting.

Rick

This is honestly disappointing... I was selling out lots of stuff and thinking on putting the peds and the cash I have laying around in the bank towards another direction here, in EU. But with this "development" I'd rather withdraw and buy something nice for myself or my fiance than put it in a thing I have very much trust now.

To Pitbull:
Sorry to hear that Pitbull had to give up the items, honestly. Especially when you had to go through the trouble of being locked, harassed and your name quite soiled by the retarded "supporters" of the seller.

To MJ:
Congrats on getting "your" stuff back Mary Jane. I suppose some threatening/speculation about legal actions and so on + your cheerleaders' enthusiasm really "helped" you achieve your goal.
What's with the part about giving AUDs to your "supporters". ARE FU**ING SERIOUS?! You should be kissing the buyer's feet and giving everything you can spare to him for giving you "your" shit back when he had no obligation to do so! Jesus... That's bullshit.

To all the "supporters" (you're so insignificant that I can't even remember your nicknames, I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not):
You can now take off your pom poms, wipe the brown of your noses, grab your AUD's and go f**k yourself with them.

This is honestly disappointing... I was selling out lots of stuff and thinking on putting the peds and the cash I have laying around in the bank towards another direction here, in EU. But with this "development" I'd rather withdraw and buy something nice for myself or my fiance than put it in a thing I have very much trust now.

To Pitbull:
Sorry to hear that Pitbull had to give up the items, honestly. Especially when you had to go through the trouble of being locked, harassed and your name quite soiled by the retarded "supporters" of the seller.

To MJ:
Congrats on getting "your" stuff back Mary Jane. I suppose some threatening/speculation about legal actions and so on + your cheerleaders' enthusiasm really "helped" you achieve your goal.
What's with the part about giving AUDs to your "supporters". ARE FU**ING SERIOUS?! You should be kissing the buyer's feet and giving everything you can spare to him for giving you "your" shit back when he had no obligation to do so! Jesus... That's bullshit.

To all the "supporters" (you're so insignificant that I can't even remember your nicknames, I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not):
You can now take off your pom poms, wipe the brown of your noses, grab your AUD's and go f**k yourself with them.

+1 to short and sweet

You gave me back the smile I once lost. Gonna wipe my nose and grab me an AUD :dance:

Last edited:

To Pitbull:

To MJ:

I thought your country was really religious, and kids where brought up with strong ethics and family values. I met a lot of good folks in the UK when your country joined the EU. I guess like all countries though, you'll always find a stinking turd lurking around somewhere. Go take a bath.

Rick

ps: My misses served my dinner, so I'll hang around a little longer.

I thought your country was really religious, and kids where brought up with strong ethics and family values. I met a lot of good folks in the UK when your country joined the EU. I guess like all countries though, you'll always find a stinking turd lurking around somewhere. Go take a bath.

Rick

What has countries or religious belief do with this?

I thought higher of you as well ..
you getting AUD? Damm dude easy 50 peds made ha??
Enjoy your dinner ,hope you don't choke..

Rick

so someone exploiting the system and thus stealing from everyone is morally the better person than the one who made a good deal for himself and did nothing wrong? interesting world you live in.

I think the outcome of the story would be different
If only pitbull knew who he was dealing with.
Slacking english classes doesnt help i guess.
Well anyway its OP and sadly MA who lost some rep here.

Happy Sol Invictus everyone!

Don't forget fu part...
most important in ur case

You and your gang might be putting Putpull up as your martyr in some feeble attempt to tear apart community spirt, yet ironically he probably doesn't share your views. He showed that he is able to compromise, and understand the bigger picture.

He didn't turn to the dark side....unlucky.

Not even worth ranting at you lot, you're be loving it, and getting the tissues out and have good wank, and I really don't want to be thinking about that, whilst eating my dinner.

Rick

You and your gang might be putting Putpull up as your martyr in some feeble attempt to tear apart community spirt, yet ironically he probably doesn't share your views. He showed that he is able to compromise, and understand the bigger picture.

He didn't turn to the dark side....unlucky.

Not even worth ranting at you lot, you're be loving it, and getting the tissues out and have good wank, and I really don't want to be thinking about that, whilst eating my dinner.

Rick

it's all worked out, unknowed tears has made this a very merry xmas :tongue2:

Last edited:
What has countries or religious belief do with this?

I thought higher of you as well ..
you getting AUD? Damm dude easy 50 peds made ha??
Enjoy your dinner ,hope you don't choke..

Has he offered me an AUD? I didn't know that.

Well I don't want it, I'd rather he put it towards the car his wife dreamed of (the mans marriage is more important to me)

I'll meet him for a beer though in Liverpool Street Station, since he lives in London (and post a pic).

Rick

this is 3 parts puzzle

untill all 3 versions ( MJs , Pitbulls and MAs) are officialy out we can only speculate what realy happend

and so far we know just one part of the story

Reactions: Mac
happy ending to all parties and MA had the right behaviour on the issue makes me trust more in the game. Honesty, common sense and ethics prevail. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

yay all hail the exploiters! they are so righteous and morally above everyone else! all hail the exploiters!

Has he offered me an AUD? I didn't know that.

Well I don't want it, I'd rather he put it towards the car his wife dreamed of (the mans marriage is more important to me)

I'll meet him for a beer though in Liverpool Street Station, since he lives in London (and post a pic).

Rick

Just one? Let's make it Saturday?

Please moderator close the thread!

Are you nice enough to give me 1k peds if I post here my last year deposits over 90k peds and 0 withdrawal.
Want to do it?
I don't steal no one here.
My balance sheet in 12 years is almost null that's why I invest because with revenue I play for free.

Last post ever I promess my friend.
1: Exploiting is basically stealing since someone has to loose for you to win, even by simply hunting without decay you're stealing from someone.
2: I can show my spreadsheet with pure loss over 3+ months. So what?

Rick

1: What does religion has to do with this? And I thought the British were quite polite and smart people. So where the hell did you get from?
2: Yes. I've got values, but I see you (the older, "much wiser" person) kinda don't.
3: I just said my honest opinion. I'm not afraid to say it. I won't be playing this game at least while, and maybe my opinion will insult some pricks (I see you want to get into insults, so OK) like you might purposefully not buy the stuff I'm selling out, but I don't mind. Happy hunting, mining, crafting, ass-kissing, man-date-planning-with-exploiters, or what ever bullshit you do in-game.

I don't know either of these avatars and didn't have a dog in this particular hunt. I am not a hater or supporter.

However, I am invested here. I have a vested interest in knowing the FACTs detailing how this was resolved so I know how to proceed from here with my interaction in this "universe".

I see a bunch of people, who are not one of the three principles MA, Pitbull, MJ, making ASSumptions without providing any actual hard facts, because they don't know the facts. They are only speculating. Speculation on their part is not helpful here.

It is incumbent on one of you THREE participants who actually know the facts to tell the rest of the community the FACTs to stop the speculation by the tin foil hat crowd.

i dont believe that any of the three mentioned parties would tell the truth anyway. and i doubt that that will be the reason we wont get any info at all.

If you've made an error on auction in the past, time to fish out your posts and pics.

This will be fun.

Status
Back