Pesky Rocktropia Beach Crab - back to back globals :D

chances

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
1st time hunting these... I like them ! :cool:

what kind of items are you getting in the loot?

Also it seems that this is new sweat group mob...

If you think that sweating ambu in ~12-15 people is good - then you will think this is better.

It has 6500hp = 6500 sweat on it. And hits for about half as hard as ambu young (around 12.5-25.0 dmg).

It has plenty of spawn spots and some are quite close to tp (basicly every coast has it). And they are usually close to watter so easy to drown dry ones.

RT - the new place for sweaters :laugh:: 1-3 people: Hater, group of 10+ ppl: Crabs.

Falagor
:bandit:

Also it seems that this is new sweat group mob...

If you think that sweating ambu in ~12-15 people is good - then you will think this is better.

It has 6500hp = 6500 sweat on it. And hits for about half as hard as ambu young (around 12.5-25.0 dmg).

It has plenty of spawn spots and some are quite close to tp (basicly every coast has it). And they are usually close to watter so easy to drown dry ones.

RT - the new place for sweaters :laugh:: 1-3 people: Hater, group of 10+ ppl: Crabs.

Falagor
:bandit:

Very true!
Doubt you will ever see 2 pages of people sweating on RT tho :p
Time to round everyone up :D

what kind of items are you getting in the loot?

Just generic stuff for us, we only shot like 10 total perhaps ?
Nothing fancy tho, wool, shrap, animal oil...

Just generic stuff for us, we only shot like 10 total perhaps ?
Nothing fancy tho, wool, shrap, animal oil...

ah ok just curious I killed one 1 - got general stuff 2.

As for the sweating - im going to try to muster up a group for them.... but i have tried all last week and no one seemed interested except 1 person

Tide Claw minus its heavy damage. Hmmm.

Gratz bud :yay:

And that music is amazing!!!

So I hear these guys talking about sweating one and I had to come see this :eyecrazy::laugh:

Over 1 hour before it was dry apparently, I was there for the last 20 mins :sweat:

So I hear these guys talking about sweating one and I had to come see this :eyecrazy::laugh:

Over 1 hour before it was dry apparently, I was there for the last 20 mins :sweat:

I actually said to someone on Discord yesterday that they'd be great for sweating, haha.

Besides being a potential sweat gathering mob...

These crabs mainly loot shrap & oils. Otherwise, they extremely crabby when bothered, and may even give you novas, no looters, and a broken Ped card.

Crab cakes any1?

nom, nom, nom...enjoy and gl doing the yellow swirly crab walk, lol.

Last edited:
Back