Entropia Universe Release 15.11.1 Available

Planet Calypso Content Release 2016.4.1
2016-12-13

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
Seasonal Jul Snarg mission, where one hunts Merry Snarg. Available during the Merry Mayhem event.
Added an Attribute Token Trader in Twin Peaks, by the Daily and Combat Token Traders.

Changes
Tweaked the shape of the No Vehicle area by the Rig in the Oil Rig PvP Zone.

Fixed Issues
Fort Argus PvP Zone radar is now always enabled.
It is no longer possible to spawn Vehicles in the Oil Rig PvP Zone, Vehicles spawned outside of the zone can still enter it.
The Oil Rig PvP Zone is now visible on Map.
Fixed a rare issue where the Fort Lahar and Fort Sisyphus Teleporters did not unlock when discovered.
Liaison Atwell no longer triggers Liaison Guiying’s mission in-progress dialogue.

Known Issues
Inventory icon for the Jul Star is missing.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2016/12/13/6218/index.xml

My Avast Anti-virus is quarantining this, anyone else getting a AV flag that the exe contains something nasty....?

Dirk

My Avast Anti-virus is quarantining this, anyone else getting a AV flag that the exe contains something nasty....?

Dirk

Yes i had a warning, it sent file descriptor to avast and was ok'd.

Had already ignored avast anyway though :p.

Dirk

Yes, same. Got the message that it has already been submitted to their lab and that we're to get word from them soon.

Avast sent a message just a minute ago that Entropia.exe is clean.

Back