LA collaboration - gauging interest

Hi. Put me down for 2k ped

Welcome to the team :)

thank you for your support, i've updated the table. I'll send you an invite to the group to see the current discussion :).

bump for the fund, we are currently about 130,000 PED short of our target.

bump for the fund :yay:

This is a great opportunity to own a share of a calypso land area and have a role in its management from the very beginning. Unlike other investments each of us will have a much greater ability to influence the return of investment. This investment is also perfect for individuals that wish to become event managers as we will want to run lots of awesome events on the land!

If there are any questions please post :)

Fund Update: we are in discussion with a potential acquisition target which would see 50,000 PED invested in the fund from the current owners as part of the deal to buy the land.

PM me for details.

The timing of that was just for the holidays. I hope it wasn't something important.

The timing of that was just for the holidays. I hope it wasn't something important.

I agree the timing hasn't been great with the holiday's, in the new year we will be able to push forward :)

The deal would see the fund buy OLA39 SW of Akmuul for 150,000 PED in exchange for 50,000 PED's worth of shares to the land's current owners. This would value the land at 200,000 PED.

The deal includes the DNA and the shed.

As in the original post, I am keen to speak with many LA owners looking to sell to give us many options. Currently this option is very exciting though.

hello,

i'm in the project with 1000 peds.

it is a good idea.

cheers

hello,

i'm in the project with 1000 peds.

it is a good idea.

cheers

Fantastic, great to have you on board and I look forward to working with you on the project. Thank you for your support. I've updated the table :)

Bump for the fund.

We are currently looking into several possible acquisition targets, once the fund has grow more we will vote on which one to pursue.

Bump for the fund.

We are currently looking into several possible acquisition targets, once the fund has grow more we will vote on which one to pursue.

Does big owners have more votes than we small ones? :)

Does big owners have more votes than we small ones? :)

Everyone will have equal voting rights, regardless of the number of shares that any individual owns :).

The only time this will be different is if/when we hold a vote to sell the land and for any subsequent decisions such as the minimum asking price.

End of year bump for the fund.

We have 8 keen investors so far, who will be the 9th?

Looking forward to pushing on with our goals of becoming land managers in 2017 :yay:

bump for the fund :D

Weekly bump,

we are still searching for new investors. Please post or PM me if you are interested and wish to invest or have any questions regarding the fund, I am very happy to answer :)

Bump for the fund

We have to raise 150,000 PED if we wish to secure the 50,000 PED investment from the current owners of OLA39 and secure the purchase of the land for ourselves.

Bump for the fund :)

Thanks Darth for increasing your share holdings, this has been updated.

I'm in for 500.

PED, not shares.

Last edited:
I'll jump in for 10 shares (1k PED).

I'm in for 500.

PED, not shares.

I'll jump in for 10 shares (1k PED).

Welcome to the investor group :). I've updated the holdings table and will send you both invites to the forum group where we have internal discussions.

Thank you for your support!

Welcome to the team Little Moosy, glad to have you on board!

Welcome to the team Roman, we look forward to working with you on the project!

30k ped isn't going to buy you anything. You need some sharks to jump in on your team.

Either way, sign me up for 10 shares...

30k ped isn't going to buy you anything. You need some sharks to jump in on your team.

Either way, sign me up for 10 shares...

Hi Kenney, thank you for your investment and support of this project. Welcome to the team!

As a group we are working hard to raise funds and attract new investors, I look forward to working with you and hearing your ideas on the shark front :D!

Hi Matthew!

This sounds very interesting for someone like me who would never reach such a goal alone.
But I have a few questions before I decide to buy some shares.

- Maybe I should know it but do you personally have any experience in running an LA? Which one and how has it turned out?

- I assume the LA is restricted to be on Calypso, or did you have other planets in mind? (maybe an internal discussion)

- Are there any avialable financial reports from any former or current land owners showing what goes in and what comes out ped wise. As I have zero experience myself it would be nice to read about someone else's experiences from running an LA.

I really whish you and the team the best of luck with this.

(Wouldn't surprise me if MA decided to catch up on this and make it possible for anyone to sponsor any LA and get a divident automatically.)

Hi Matthew!

This sounds very interesting for someone like me who would never reach such a goal alone.
But I have a few questions before I decide to buy some shares.

- Maybe I should know it but do you personally have any experience in running an LA? Which one and how has it turned out?

- I assume the LA is restricted to be on Calypso, or did you have other planets in mind? (maybe an internal discussion)

- Are there any avialable financial reports from any former or current land owners showing what goes in and what comes out ped wise. As I have zero experience myself it would be nice to read about someone else's experiences from running an LA.

I really whish you and the team the best of luck with this.

(Wouldn't surprise me if MA decided to catch up on this and make it possible for anyone to sponsor any LA and get a divident automatically.)

Hi Loco, thanks for your interest and questions!

I have never had the opportunity to personally manage a land area, so I do not have experience in this matter. Like yourself I would not be able to reach this goal alone. This is why we need to build an excellent team so we can tackle the management of the land area together. I do not take any sort of fund managers fee because management of the land is to be conducted as a group effort, as the deed holder I will for fill the wishes of the majority when it comes management. As for expert advice we already have at least 2 investors in the cohort with previous LA experience that we can turn to with questions.

The land area will almost certainly be a calypso land area. So far we have not considered land on any other planet (I personally do not have much experience on the other planets). Only if there was a very strong movement in the fund to look into other planets then we would certainly do this.

As for financial reports, I have seen little information regarding the amount of PED flowing into a LA (costs etc) but have seen a good amount of info regarding monthly payouts and some info on ROI from viewing and following selling threads on the forum for the past few years.
Internally we have discussed that we will ask for 6-12 months of payout history prior to any investment. We will also be asking about running costs at this stage. As we move closer to being in a position to invest we will have the data, your question has got me thinking it would be good to obtain this in advance to show to potential investors.

Thanks Loco,
Regards
Matthew

Last edited:
Thank you Matthew for the taking time to answer my questions.

Seems right. He's not currently buying or selling something. Just signing up interested parties to help buy and then maybe sell something later.

Seems right. He's not currently buying or selling something. Just signing up interested parties to help buy and then maybe sell something later.

Yep this is my thoughts as well :)

Back