LA collaboration - gauging interest

bump for the fund :yay:

Welcome to our newest member Isa Naika Prey.

Thank you for joining the project! :)

bump for the fund.

This is an ideal investment opportunity for those who are tired of a passive deed income and have ambitions to own their own land area on calypso :)

bump for the fund :)

Feel free to post questions or message me here or in game.

Welcome to the team Sityl :yay:

Exciting times ahead for the project for sure!

Hello friends,

i put more 1000 ped in the project... so we jump to 50k :)

cheers

Hello friends,

i put more 1000 ped in the project... so we jump to 50k :)

cheers

Thank you Antrace and to to all members of the fund for their hard work and support to make this possible, this is a fantastic milestone for us and the project :yay:

Hi just saying I think this is a great idea and am looking forward to participation in land area ownership. Deliberations postulations contrarianations and superfluous foundations are all to be expected from the start and continuing ad infinitum and also to the end.

Beyond that let's just say a hearty Hoorah ! and welcome to all who have yet to join our band. (they knows nots what comes durst their way)

Pledging 1k peds to the cause of profits galore.

Let's get this show on the road, crew.. axe me not what i can do for my land area, rather be axe me what i can be done by my land area for me.

Hi just saying I think this is a great idea and am looking forward to participation in land area ownership. Deliberations postulations contrarianations and superfluous foundations are all to be expected from the start and continuing ad infinitum and also to the end.

Beyond that let's just say a hearty Hoorah ! and welcome to all who have yet to join our band. (they knows nots what comes durst their way)

Pledging 1k peds to the cause of profits galore.

Let's get this show on the road, crew.. axe me not what i can do for my land area, rather be axe me what i can be done by my land area for me.

Welcome to the team Davos :D, great to have you on board!

Bump for the fund.

Bump for the fund :yay:

Sunday bump, looking for new investors and LA offers :)

Bump for the fund, have now passed 60,000 PED committed :D.

We are well on our way to a land area now, thank you to everyone who has supported the project so far!

Welcome to the team Jade :D

Bump for the fund, we are still looking for investors :yay:

Back