Servers are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 15.11.2.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 10:00 UTC 2016-12-15.

Originally Posted Here

Was there any prior notice about this?

Was there any prior notice about this?

Yeah was just wondering what was going on while I was trying to log on and everything just went *poof*.

Seems kind of unexpected / sudden.

Yeah was just wondering what was going on while I was trying to log on and everything just went *poof*.

Seems kind of unexpected / sudden.

Same lol didn't see an update notice anywhere in advance, perhaps turning MM on.

woops - we don't anticipate server crashes so how could we give notice

Seriously let's not complain about surprise/frequent updates, considering not too long ago we had about 6 months between "fixed lighting" and "fixed lighting again".

Keep it up MA :) much better. I assume this is just the MM switch-on though, before live tomorrow.

Not posted here, saw it in ark forum :

New Features

Arial Unicode MS is now used in addition to our previous font to support a wider range of characters and languages, such as Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Hindi, and more.

Fixes

Fixed an issue causing very dark areas on Monria.

Fixed an issue causing the Jul Star Plant to show an incorrect icon.
Calypsians will now receive the correct Julklapp 2016 gift when logging in.

fixing dark places on monria? jesus fucking christ monria has been bright as the sun since one of the last updates and in window mode i cant do shit bout that...

I am not complaining, just suprised, considering the current normal flow of thing, like prior notice and so on:)

Seriously let's not complain about surprise/frequent updates, considering not too long ago we had about 6 months between "fixed lighting" and "fixed lighting again".

Keep it up MA :) much better. I assume this is just the MM switch-on though, before live tomorrow.

Well...

I think servers went down for my birthday global? Right MA? LOL :tongue2:

I don't know if this is relevant to the update but I assume it might do.

I logged out at caly SS yesterday after getting warped from cyrene. Today when I logged back in I was back at the place on Cyrene that I was summoned from. Did anyone else experience this ?

jay, we now have a 2016 julklapp :yay:

;)

I don't know if this is relevant to the update but I assume it might do.

I logged out at caly SS yesterday after getting warped from cyrene. Today when I logged back in I was back at the place on Cyrene that I was summoned from. Did anyone else experience this ?

It has happened to myself and a few others that regularly warp but its rare.

fixing dark places on monria? jesus fucking christ monria has been bright as the sun since one of the last updates and in window mode i cant do shit bout that...

Selling sunglasses 3kped

Back