Entropia Universe 15.11.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features

• Arial Unicode MS is now used in addition to our previous font to support a wider range of characters and languages, such as Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Hindi, and more.
Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing very dark areas on Monria.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Jul Star Plant to show an incorrect icon.
  • Calypsians will now receive the correct Julklapp 2016 gift when logging in.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Good new feature, for language support. Well done!

:yay::yay:finaly afther all years they fix fonts for more characters:yay::yay:
:mad::mad:ah no:mad::mad:
Czech still missing 2 characters
on forum no problem ;+ěščřžýáíé=
in game ;+ěčřýáíé=
(3)š and (6)ž does not exist in game since VU10
thats (3)# (6)^ in US and (3)£ (6)^ UK

and btw Gold Rush 2/7 event 2016
December 9th - 18th
any reason why NPCs for event GONE afther this VU??
except we(the MA) want players to all fly to calypso for incoming MM

and btw Gold Rush 2/7 event 2016
December 9th - 18th
any reason why NPCs for event GONE afther this VU??
except we(the MA) want players to all fly to calypso for incoming MM

Which npcs? I see the Questgiver and the 4 npc-entrances at Aakas right now.

Still no notes for 15.11.1

I don't remember any planet update or a patch without a concurrent platform release, the latter is probably like a wrap so they increase the version number on it even if there are no actual changes to the platform.

New Features
  • Arial Unicode MS is now used in addition to our previous font to support a wider range of characters and languages, such as Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Hindi, and more.

Next time, please change the font used in the Area Summary window that appears at the end of Mayhem, Gold Rush, Feffoid Cave, Oratan-Smuggler instance, to one that is actually legible!

Next time, please change the font used in the Area Summary window that appears at the end of Mayhem, Gold Rush, Feffoid Cave, Oratan-Smuggler instance, to one that is actually legible!

Next time, show a screen shot or give more details other then bolding text as that just makes you look like a person to be ignored.

• Fixed an issue causing the Jul Star Plant to show an incorrect icon.
  • Calypsians will now receive the correct Julklapp 2016 gift when logging in.

I've read the above posts. My glass is half full. Cheers! :beerchug:

Glad for both fixes Mindark (especially as I and everyone else who logged in on VU day got to keep the 2nd Julklapp 2015 storage box they had been given free - you dont see anyone mentioning that!)

Back