that "law" is the most arbitrary and stupid thing ever imagined

Unfortunately, the effect is so rampant esp. in the English speaking world that the idea of a law of (human) nature was as manifest as e.g. Murphy's Law. We of German mother tongue usually don't find it appropriate or even remotely funny still today, but have to live with others being much more casual about it. People just need something they can cite when they run out of extremes.

next statue we get:

<removed>

reason 4.1
Sorry, i just used the image link into the tools, maybe time to remove that, if not allowed.

reason 3.6
there was noting discussed about this.

Sorry for breaking the rules, it was not planed that way.

MA sent me a picture of what my statue looks like:

So glad to be back for a bit!

Disclaimer, mods, this is art!

my picture got removed about rule 4.3
But your's not... weird world!

and in the end a few of them actually got sold, and their special message is:

1 Mudkicker - to the kneecaps, nephew!
2 Taxi Goblin Goldy - I am actually ErnestJ, a scam is a scam, but I/we am/are still here!
3 Chances - Did you see how I made millions looting others? it's here:youtube.com/shadyvid
4 Wirlo Wirlo - I won't return ped, even if your name is Mary Jane
5 Marco Behrmann- We will never change stats of existing items
6 Mccormick - did you see my content of oblivion blog? leave entropia now!
7 Mastermesh - When will the omegaton shops be functional?
8 Spawn - the only good pirate is a dead pirate!, visit my Tp at arkadia: Storm's keep!
9 Few scars- Give me polished chrome texture now!
10 MMA Bigshow - hahaha you thought I left didn't ya?
11 George Skywalker - Planet Arkadia sucks monkeybrains!
12 Das - shrapnel, crapnel!
13 RavenJade - Just one bite, it won't hurt I promise!
14 Parlog - I own WOF! DACH for life!

Last edited:
The artistic value of yours wasn't huge enough :rolleyes:

Ok this time it should fit all 3 ruls i have broke with 1. pic.

here the new one:

It would be a good deal, if one shopkeeper in addition to the statu could set up..

and in the end a few of them actually got sold, and their special message is:

1 Mudkicker - to the kneecaps, nephew!
2 Taxi Goblin Goldy - I am actually ErnestJ, a scam is a scam, but I/we am/are still here!
3 Chances - Did you see how I made millions looting others? it's here:youtube.com/shadyvid
4 Wirlo Wirlo - I won't return ped, even if your name is Mary Jane
5 Marco Behrmann- We will never change stats of existing items
6 Mccormick - did you see my content of oblivion blog? leave entropia now!
7 Mastermesh - When will the omegaton shops be functional?
8 Spawn - the only good pirate is a dead pirate!, visit my Tp at arkadia: Storm's keep!
9 Few scars- Give me polished chrome texture now!
10 MMA Bigshow - hahaha you thought I left didn't ya?
11 George Skywalker - Planet Arkadia sucks monkeybrains!
12 Das - shrapnel, crapnel!
13 RavenJade - Just one bite, it won't hurt I promise!
14 Parlog - I own WOF! DACH for life!

I thought Mudkicker would rather be " 'nough said !" :laugh:

Making your own statue is such a sad selfgratification that I bet all of them will be sold quite high.

Reactions: das
Goons

Did it ever occur to any of you, that the statues are a means of investment like anything else in game?

Sincerely: The NN.

Did it ever occur to any of you, that the statues are a means of investment like anything else in game?

Of course not.
It's only the latest cash cow for MA

Necro! Why comment on a sale that was in 2016? its 2018 now! wake up!:laugh:

Why MA... why

And look at what happend... still no statues up.
I was the only one that lost the bid on the statue (by 1 ped over startprice) and thank god for that. Well maybe I will regret it when there up but 2+ years for MA to put up something simple as a statue? lol

no more graphic employees in this company , when I see my weapon go into my shoulder for 5 years + :rolleyes:
now blockchain adviser / investissement manager/banker :rolleyes:

And look at what happend... still no statues up.

MA took the cash and began dreaming up the next cash cow.

Any guesses on what's next?

Selling a in game comet? Wormhole?
Whatever it will be, they may have the statues in game by the time they announce it.

whit transport now ingame maybe they could sell parking spot whit your name tag on it

why didn't they just follow through with the statue thing... at one point I strongly considered buying one as I falsely believed they would come up for auction again

I want my avatar statue in Twin Peaks main section

2017_transaction_history.jpg

View image in gallery

Last edited:
why didn't they just follow through with the statue thing... at one point I strongly considered buying one as I falsely believed they would come up for auction again

They were up fpr sale - 3 of them sold the others didnt.
I have the one at twin peaks main - 9 months support case without answer till it got closed and i was told to write an email to support - so thats the next step... :rolleyes:
Wonder if they will try a new annual sale without having 'delivered' the last one.

I have the one at twin peaks main - 9 months support case without answer till it got closed and i was told to write an email to support - so thats the next step... :rolleyes:
Wonder if they will try a new annual sale without having 'delivered' the last one.

Great, congratulations to you; by the way just wondering if the price you paid for the statue was expensive, or not???

Because the experience that I had from Project Entropia and Entropia Universe is priceless :=D

Great, congratulations to you; by the way just wondering if the price you paid for the statue was expensive, or not???

Because the experience that I had from Project Entropia and Entropia Universe is priceless :=D

5,000 ped - was starting bid - noone else bid on it - but its been 5k locked up for a year without getting what i payed for :cool:

attachment.php

What is kind of funny here is that just last month I bought a 3d model of myself in game. So simple to go in game, grab the area and then print a 3d model of it. So I'm not sure why MA is taking so long here.

Last edited:
5,000 ped - was starting bid - noone else bid on it - but its been 5k locked up for a year without getting what i payed for :cool:

You seem jinxed! I feel sorry for you.

I said again, as in a second time

They dont need to model the statue in 3d.. all they need is to read the data from the statue deed owners avatar and let them choose a pose and clothes (or have a fixed statue clothes). That way the statue can be resold and it changes to the new owner of it. And after that if they really want to sell them fast... make them as shoopkeepers.

Back