Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Auctions for twelve exclusive Avatar Statues will begin on Friday, December 16 and will run for 30 days.

Permanently immortalize your Entropia Universe avatar!

Each Avatar Statue Deed holder will have the opportunity to customize the statue with a choice of several poses in the likeness of their avatar, along with a custom message that appears when interacting with the statue.

Statue Locations:
  • Twin Peaks Main
  • Twin Peaks Octagon
  • Port Atlantis Main
  • Port Atlantis Waterfront
  • Cape Corinth
  • Fort Troy
  • Minopolis
  • Zychion
  • Fort Ithaca
  • Nymphtown
  • Half Moon Bay
  • Athena Spaceport

Originally Posted Here

I hope all of them get sold.

Golden opportunity to immortalize my butt cheeks.

sure will buy one:D

"along with a custom message that appears when interacting with the statue."

<<< depo more! - bitch >>>

Auctions for twelve exclusive Avatar Statues will begin on Friday, December 16 and will run for 30 days.

Permanently immortalize your Entropia Universe avatar!

Each Avatar Statue Deed holder will have the opportunity to customize the statue with a choice of several poses in the likeness of their avatar, along with a custom message that appears when interacting with the statue.

Statue Locations:
  • Twin Peaks Main
  • Twin Peaks Octagon
  • Port Atlantis Main
  • Port Atlantis Waterfront
  • Cape Corinth
  • Fort Troy
  • Minopolis
  • Zychion
  • Fort Ithaca
  • Nymphtown
  • Half Moon Bay
  • Athena Spaceport

Originally Posted Here

Well, hmmm...OpaloMan could get his cape?

30 day auction .. useless as a christmas gift then!

How much is gonna be the worship fee ? :laugh:

How much is gonna be the worship fee ? :laugh:

they should have a function

Yeah... I don't know how many non-German speakers know the story of the 'Gessler hat' from the Wilhelm Tell drama. A forced greeting or worship emote for everybody coming within 10 m radius could be purchased as an upgrade by the statue owner. Or any emote, guess some silly dance would also be popular.

/sarc :D

they should have a function, such as making a shop around it with shopkeepers and item racks...

That would be really cool and smart

This is odd...
usually, these end of year actions are just in time for the revenue to be going into the fiscal year about to end. With the auctions running until january 16th, they will not have the total revenue until next year. Wonder if this means anything...

Mary Jane

You should buy a statue for pittbull with HIS money that mindark help you twist it from him .

i pray to god that none of these get sold.

Depends on the starting bid. 1ped guaranteed to sell - 20,000ped then I'm betting a few won't.

But I'm guessing they're getting more and more ideas from mobile games, if these sell then expect more of the same.

I could see it as a way to memorialize a friend in-game who has passed away.

Might be useful if a person could edit the message - otherwise it's useless and more over time - what if you want to resell it like the poor guy who is selling his equus for 500 peds less than the opening bid on that.

MA please hire a creativity/continuity expert if only just for half an hour.

Would you have a say in what the statue you purchase looks like?

Spend all those peds & get some retarded generic statue with only the name (and maybe a message) being individualistic.

I would like a Vixen representation striking a dramatic (or even provocative) pose. Gee I may even be somewhat tempted to purchase a statue then :)

I want to be able to wee up the statue and apply graffiti to it (depending on who "owns" it)

Or deploy a flock of pigeons to roost on it and cover it in bird shit :laugh:

\o/ more useless gigabytes on my disk!

Would you have a say in what the statue you purchase looks like?

Spend all those peds & get some retarded generic statue with only the name (and maybe a message) being individualistic.

I would like a Vixen representation striking a dramatic (or even provocative) pose. Gee I may even be somewhat tempted to purchase a statue then :)

I think you will create your statue in the same way you created your avatar the last time we all had to remake them a few years ago (or originally for those who arrived since that time)

The pose of the statue I'd imagine is the same as the one our avatars adopt now (relaxed. to attention etc) but being statues once created theyll stick like that for ever! :)

The message below the statue may be alterable for a fee but it'll be quite hefty as I think the statues arent there for advertising purposes (although I suppose some creative types may be able to look into having them as a permanent advert)

Wow! Be a Lenin today!!!! :laugh:

This is the biggest insult I have ever seen!
Statues mark great personalities to imortalize them. Not punks payed a buck to have a statue with thr middle finger up.

The single purpose of a statue is sacred, what do people with no achivements think they will achieve with putting a statue of themself for noobies to see it?
Maybe with the message, i cheated my way to make this statue, I am great.

Shame on you Mindark for trying to make money so in despair.

I don't care about much in this game, but this really pisses me off.

You at least could have made free statues for people eho have dedicated themself to the game like Petrov, Auktuma and so on.

You value nothing Mindark, only money!

Buying 100000 dung in stacks of 1 dung :-D

So IRL statues mark great personalities?

Any Stalin statues left? I am sure there are still plenty of Mao statues.

And shame on MA for valuing only money - they should be running this solely for love

Reactions: Izz
Back