I can't believe they still haven't fulfilled this yet. Almost 2 years has passed... Its shit like this that is the cancer that is killing this game and their credibility as a company to trust. If I were CEO taking care of this would be my first order of business.

Either deliver what was paid for or refund the money with interest!

They have taken action on Compet, that's a start. But yes, Avatar Statues should be high on their list of remediation.

How hard it would be to simply make a plaque that can be clicked on for the text and then just delete the statue, apply same parameters of avatar creation to existing avatar and then make a new avatar called Statue of <Name> and then just have support guy log in the 2 or 3 statues that were bought when their shift starts and jump up on the platform... LOL.....

Narfi has been shipped!
upload_2018-11-15_18-11-48-png.20962

cool, any more info about that pic :) ?

cool, any more info about that pic :) ?

Sure.
There is a forum where less active Entropians and old timers keep in touch with each other and share current projects and hobbies. I post pictures on the boats I am building(hopefully start a plane next year) etc.....

My old friend Jamira has made a few statues of Entropians there and offered to make one for me. It hasn't got here yet, but I think it is around 16" tall, I will have to put it together and do the finishing work on it and paint it once it arrives. My biggest request was that it include the Stingury I looted so many years ago, so he made one hand (detachable at the wrist) with the dagger in same material and one with the green light which not exactly my energy dagger is a good approximation.

You can read about his processes there, as well as catch up on my boat building, or post some of your own interests and/or hobbies.

Sure.
There is a forum where less active Entropians and old timers keep in touch with each other and share current projects and hobbies. I post pictures on the boats I am building(hopefully start a plane next year) etc.....

My old friend Jamira has made a few statues of Entropians there and offered to make one for me. It hasn't got here yet, but I think it is around 16" tall, I will have to put it together and do the finishing work on it and paint it once it arrives. My biggest request was that it include the Stingury I looted so many years ago, so he made one hand (detachable at the wrist) with the dagger in same material and one with the green light which not exactly my energy dagger is a good approximation.

You can read about his processes there, as well as catch up on my boat building, or post some of your own interests and/or hobbies.

Thanks, for all the info!

Back