5,000 ped - was starting bid - noone else bid on it - but its been 5k locked up for a year without getting what i payed for :cool:

Think that would trigger some sell out moments.

They dont need to model the statue in 3d.. all they need is to read the data from the statue deed owners avatar and let them choose a pose and clothes (or have a fixed statue clothes). That way the statue can be resold and it changes to the new owner of it. And after that if they really want to sell them fast... make them as shoopkeepers.

Yes what I was guessing they would have done. Give us a custom shopkeeper. So many ways it can be done witch at the end would be so easy for MA to do and cheap yet here we are still waiting.

(For new members, you do need to understand that MA has a very small staff.)

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
In any other world - this would be regarded as theft or racketeering !!

Yeah makes you wonder how MA don't end up in court more often. If you buy something for for $500 in real life and don't receive it and get no communication for over a year. Would you carry on waiting or do you go and seek legal advice.

Too Short..

Yes and they seem to have alzheimer.
Just to remember a few things.
Compet anounced 2014: (2018 still no revenue paid) only promisses. (MA has the money in the pocket) (Hot Air)
Stable owners: Hey you can sell Buffs when you buy a stable. (broken for how long?) (and shortly after that we all got buffs for free and could buy buff items.) screw the stable buyers. (MA has the money in the pocket) (Hot Air)
And ofc there are more examples.

Hey i'm selling (Hot Air) also @ the TT, only 1k, come get it while it's hot, who wants some? :rolleyes:
I also wanna head to the Bahama's :cool:

...Still waiting on the features that were sold for motherships in the original auction in 2011...(shields, torpedos,etc.)

And I assume you don't trust them anymore?
At least I don't.

Me neither.

Took me a while to see the light (darkness) but now so glaringly obvious.

Time and time again new or promised content doesn’t happen but it serves their purpose of player retention and/or raising cash to survive.

Can’t believe I once turned down $18k for my hangar <lol> naively believing their claptrap about interplanetary travel to Chinese planets with up to 7 million Chinese shopping at malls there <rofl>

Seriously I should have been euthanased for being so stupid!

If it was me - I would just write a polite letter to the CEO copied of course to the auditors. Its amazing how quick they tend to react to that one:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Too Short..

As far I know auditors only check if the numbers are correct, and I hope they check the bank account if they still have the PED value of us on it, in case they go bellyup.
I don't think auditors care about promisses made towards the playerbase. :rolleyes:

Try it :D
The auditors wont take lightly to this.

Too Short..

Deliver your fucking statues MA!

You wanna buy one or why do you want it delivered ? ..at the moment those statues have NO real use except than stating the owner is a "hero" in eu....even if he/she isnt...a very good scamming method..

e.g. "i have a statue, i made some progress here....can you borrow me your modfap?" ...or maybe i misinterpret some things in there..and the statue is only a statue....

-->or maybe some1 can tell me the uses/meanings of why some1 would buy a statue??

if the statues would be "donated" to virtual heros, entropia gods or such placed in the city (with a shopping booth/advertisement panel etc) then they would have a use , would be more bought also i guess..(also more worth then 10k ped i assume)

You wanna buy one or why do you want it delivered ? ..at the moment those statues have NO real use except than stating the owner is a "hero" in eu....even if he/she isnt...a very good scamming method..

e.g. "i have a statue, i made some progress here....can you borrow me your modfap?" ...or maybe i misinterpret some things in there..and the statue is only a statue....

if the statues would be "donated" to virtual heros, entropia gods or such placed in the city (with a shopping booth/advertisement panel etc) then they would have a use , would be more bought also i guess..

The point of asking mindark to follow up on delivery of things they already sold has nothing to do with the importance/usefullness of any specific product they might be selling but it has everything to do with consumer confidence and assuring players that they will receive in a 'timely manner' what they paid for as well as to provide customer support that deals with official sales issues in a way that customers dont feel left alone after they payed.
If as a company you bank on selling things in the future those are the most basic guidelines you should want to uphold...

MA sucks for not delivering what you paid for.
But 5k is too cheap. May be if people paid more they will work faster on it :scratch2:

One thing is to say. A such 3d model like this, is created within 2 hours, inclouding the materials and textures. Then it maybe need 1-2 hour to make the code and for insert it to the game.

At least, i would need this time to create one for Unreal engine. So a such model maximal needs 4 hour of worktime.
Now, i dunno what MA pay to an artist and a coder to make this. But you can imagine, that it is already not too expensive to create this.

So, if they sold one for 5k peds, the worktime is payd.

16 days, buggers, and it's real ... now stop looking into the dork corner all day and make yours happen too! :dunce:

upload_2018-11-9_12-25-53-png.20903

:silly2:

I can't believe they still haven't fulfilled this yet. Almost 2 years has passed... Its shit like this that is the cancer that is killing this game and their credibility as a company to trust. If I were CEO taking care of this would be my first order of business.

Either deliver what was paid for or refund the money with interest!

I wouldn't pick up this guy if I were a cabby. :laugh:

I wouldn't greet it if it was a Gessler's hat but it isn't and this is really cool :)

Back