Stage3:

Last edited:
Please add me :)

Grom Widowmaker Hellscream

Thanks! :yay:

Stage I and II

entropia_2017-02-16_22.25.15.jpg

entropia_2017-02-16_23.09.15.jpg

Met with Tothe and got PED from last months competition :D go kill some snarg!

no way to upload

Finished first part and have a screen shot and there is no way to upload the png from my computer

FAQ says: "On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen." but there is no "button labelled 'Manage Attachments'" and clicking insert image only gives the option to download from an url. Should I email the screen shot or create an album for it? Please advise.:confused:

Snarg II and III

Add me -Scurvy Sityl LaRoux

Starting now!

Here are my two entries to the contest))

print_screen_2017-02-24_20-51-15.jpg

print_screen_2017-02-24_21-30-41.jpg

Finished first part and have a screen shot and there is no way to upload the png from my computer

FAQ says: "On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen." but there is no "button labelled 'Manage Attachments'" and clicking insert image only gives the option to download from an url. Should I email the screen shot or create an album for it? Please advise.:confused:

I just go to the gallery tab and click upload. You should get the upload image page and be able to go from there.

February entry:
IV

V

Starting the new month IV

ADD ME

Fanan Head Shot

Stage I finished

Stage II finished

event is dead

To the event team

The idea you had is great and would certainly have worked as the event month February shows. But how you attend to the event unfortunately shows lack of interest in your customers and your business.

Please note!

From experience, we know that it can sometimes be surprisingly hard
to get in touch with winners of events.
We will try our best to get in touch with you if you win, but here's a little disclaimer:

If we have not been able to get in touch with a winner within 3 months
from the date that winner was drawn in the raffle, and that winner has not
contacted Drink Tothe Brink within the same timeframe,
the prize is forfeited and will NOT be paid out.

So keep an eye on this thread! Maybe you win, or you know someone who does
- and if so you could help us out by nagging them about getting in touch with us!

This feels like a slap in the face for the participants of this event:
it is impossible to reach the LA owner for a status update. There is no feedback since February, neither in this thread nor to personal messages.
You were already late drawing the winners for the months December 2016 and January 2017, both were provided in February 2017.

If there is no interest from your side to carry on with this event: pay the prizes you promised for the last months and end it!

Regards,

Perry

Last edited:
Hello there,

just found this on Youtube:

Seems like the winners for Feburary have been drawn.

Hey Drink Tothe Brink, you got me on your list. Just ring me up, thank you!

Cheers,

Perry

Back