Nakor's free blueprint loan service

Nakor of Boreft

Guardian
Society
Helping on Next |Island
Nakor of Boreft
I offer my blueprints to use. Free of charge!

How does it work?
People that know me know that i'm a friendly, sociable player. Generous at times, but not a stupid player. Tthis is a completely free service, but:

• I do require collateral. No CLDs or AUDs, just something to make sure you will return the blueprint after you've done your crafting run. Excpect something like MU+2 or a little more if the vlueprint has a high Quality Rating.
  • A loan is normally just for a little while (say 30 minutes). If you want to loan a blueprint to take to another planet, tell me up front. I do not mind. Some require materials that are only found on specific planets and my blueprint has a nice QR. I understand that, but just like to know up front.

Why is this interesting for you?

• You can use blueprints with a higher Quality Rating.
  • You can use a blueprint you don't have.
  • You can make your own equipment
  • You can level up skills.

Why would I do this?

• It is good for the community.
  • The quality rating of my blueprints increases
  • I get to know more people,and get a better reputation. Possibly some skills.

You can use blueprints with a higher Quality Rating.
I have all the blueprints for the Calypso daily crafting missions.Why buy them yourself if you can use them for free? And the more people use them, the better their QR becomes. Resulting in better results for you!

You can use a blueprint you don't have
If you want to craft something just this once and don't have the blueprint for it. It can be a fuss or expensiv to get it. Maybe it's from another planet, it might not be for sale on the auction.
I have travelled to other planets just to get blueprints. You don't have to do that! Blueprint fishing (clicking a blueprint in the hopes another specific blueprint drops) is another very good reason to use this service. Another benefit of using my blueprints is that they might already have an increased QR. Increasing your succes rate!

The cheapest per click blueprints I have are:
Profession Pec per click Name
Armor engineer 42 Settler Shin Guards
Attachments engineer 406 Headshot 1
BLP weapons engineer 64 Herman ARK-0 (L)
Carpenter 51 Oiled Miluca board
Electronics engineer 7 Basic auxilary socket
Enhancer engineer 180Mining excavator speed enhancer I
Laser weapons engineer 80 Mann MPH
Longblades engineer 180 MAKO FAL-1 (L)
Materials manufacturer 2 Brukite stone texture
Mechanical engineer 2 Explosive projectiles I
Metal engineer 7 Basic tube
Plasma weapons engineer 382 Plasma Kyler
powerfist engineer 204 Loughlin Smacker One (L)
Shortblades engineer 334 Clericdagger 1A (L)
Tools engineer 111 Finder F-101
Tailor 24 Island Shirt
Vehicle engineer 13 Sandrunner fuel cells

For the Explosive projectiles blueprint all materials can be purchased at the TT, so there is no markup.

You can make your own equipment
As a hunter or a miner you find materials. Why not use them to craft your own equipment I have the blueprints for tools, weapons, enhancers armors and attachments. If somebody else has already used the blueprint before, it already has an increased QR. Increasing your succes rate!

You can Level up skills
You can use loot you already have from mining or hunting to train crafting skills. With the growing number of blueprints in the service, chances are that you can craft something without having to buy materials.

Available blueprints
You can find all blueprints that I offer to use here.

For nicer overviews per profession with links to entropedia.com:
Armor engineer
Attachment engineer
BLP weapons engineer
Carpenter
Electronics engineer
Enhancer engineer
Laser weapons engineer
Longblades engineer
Materials manufacturer
Mechanical engineer
Metal engineer
Plasma weapons engineer
Powerfist engineer
Tailor
Tool engineer
Vehicle engineer

PM me in game if you want to use my service: Nakor of Boreft.

I would like, but..

..crafting is boring and i'd much rather hunt or mine than stand there.
I'd love to do that for you! I can offer up o 4 AUDs as collateral for the used materials and I can stream the crafting run on twitch. All results (products, residue, found blueprints, etc) are yours. I get skills.

..my level isn't high enough.

If I can, i'd love to craft that item for you. Just provide the maerials needed and i'll give it my best! I can offer up o 4 AUDs as collateral and can stream the crafting run on twitch. All results(products, residue, found blueprints, etc) are yours. I get skills.
If I don't have good enough skills either, I can ask around for a crafter who can and will craft that item for you.

Special thanks to
Players without whom this service would not have been possible. Big thanks to you!

Catulhu
Karst
MCHammer
Timson

Last edited:
Reactions: DoA
This is completely free service, but tips and donations (blueprints to add to the service?) are of course greatly appreciated!

My crafting levels:
Nakor-crafting-profession-levels.jpg

Last edited:
reserved for future use

Last edited:
reserved for future use

Last edited:
relaunch BUMP :D

Still offering this service.

A lot of enhancer blueprints were added :D

Last edited:
Time for a BUMP

Got some more blueprints. Updated cheapest per click table

Added even more blueprints. 278 available now!

Plus i made a (hopefully) nicer overview for enhancer and material texture blueprints that are available.

Added some more nice lists and the lists now show the QR of the blueprints.

On ROCKtropia looking for blueprints.
May the 20th i'll be leaving for Ark for SAGE V

Then i'll stay on Ark for a while, looking for more blueprints

On Arkadia. sweating...

After trips to ROCKtropia and Arkadia i am now back on Caly with more blueprints!

I see the links are dead and i will update a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send me a PM in game

EDIT:
Links are working again.

Last edited:
Added lists for the laser weapons engineer, longblades engineer, mechanical engineer, plasma weapons engineer and powerfisyt engineer profession. Also updated some QRs.

Just wanted to say that this is a very nice and interesting idea; well done and good luck! :)

Just wanted to say that this is a very nice and interesting idea; well done and good luck! :)

Thank you :)

I'm also levelling up my own crafting skills to also offer a free crafting service.

The free blueprint loan service will, of course, continue for those that want to craft themselves.

I'm on ROCKtropia now, but please PM me if you want to use this service.

Thanks to a large donation of blueprints by Catulhu a lot of blueprits have a higher QR rating and the Calypso vehicle parts book has been filled!

It's not the biggest book, but the first one to be filled and a lot of the blueprints have improved QRs

Many thanks Catulhu!

I've spent the last months on ROCKtropia. Gaining skills and, of course, blueprints :D

Back on Caly now.

Still offering this service ;)

The lists of available blueprints is a bit outdated, so PM me if you don't see the one you'd like to loan.

Still continueing with this service.

PM me if you want to use a BP for free!

Do you have Standard Lever bp ?

Bump :yay:

Thank you for thinking of my service :)

Sadly, no. i don't have that bp
You can try the blueprint reserve. He has a lot more blueprints than i do

Sorryy i couldn't help you and i hope he can!

Nice to know you are offering this service. Thank you.

I've noticed a broken link: Enhancer engineer - link starts with "hhttps://" so just remove 1 "h" and it's good

Maya

Nice to know you are offering this service. Thank you.

I've noticed a broken link: Enhancer engineer - link starts with "hhttps://" so just remove 1 "h" and it's good

Maya

Thanks for the tip! fixed the link

Back