LMTR14's Swunting (and all-purpose) log

LMTR14

Alpha
Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
This thread will be a place for collecting my (Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger) logs. Since in the near future (as it was in the recent past) it will be mostly about swunting, I might as well put it here with the other sweat logs.

All the information is in the spreadsheet. I've finished Puny on Calypso and Gallard and Carabok on Arkadia. I didn't want to go back to swunting right away actually, but it just turned out that way when I found I can swunt Monura (they hit harder though and kill me quite often, which is annoying). This will be interspersed with shooting Oratan Prospector bandits (finished day 1 yesterday). I haven't decided yet when to halt and make the next log, but it will be a smaller sample size than 5000 for sure. (if anybody wants to see the other carabok logs, I can upload them too)

I will soon hit level 26 Sweat Gatherer.

Btw, all logs should contain all this information. :rolleyes:

https://postimage.org/

Last edited:
Too lazy for spreadsheets, not necessary anyway, in my case. All I get is ammo/oil/calypso bones. And sweat of course. Each hunt I waste guns roughly worth 1ped with mu.

What I think is that every log should have a goal. To motivate yourself and encourage friendly competition. :p

Too lazy for spreadsheets, not necessary anyway, in my case. All I get is ammo/oil/calypso bones. And sweat of course. Each hunt I waste guns roughly worth 1ped with mu.

What I think is that every log should have a goal. To motivate yourself and encourage friendly competition. :p

point proven ;)

goals? becoming #1 scanner in the universe, finishing all missions and of course #1 sweat gatherer. now of course that is a long and winding road, but it's also a one-way. skills go only up in entropia :)

but providing quality logs is also one of my goals. and yes, I do want to overtake swunty :)

point proven ;)

goals? becoming #1 scanner in the universe, finishing all missions and of course #1 sweat gatherer. now of course that is a long and winding road, but it's also a one-way. skills go only up in entropia :)

but providing quality logs is also one of my goals. and yes, I do want to overtake swunty :)

Friendly competition never hurt anyone :D

Monura female stage 3 swunted down, coupled with some Oratan prospectors.

very disappointing ass result, especially considering I had a 10 ped global on a Oratan prospector thug. :mad: I'll stay off these while I swunt the 5k Monura female for stage 4 next, which will finally take me over 3000 points in sweat gatherer. I'll keep the final 2x 5000 species-clean too so we'll have nice loot logs.

Monura female are a mixed bag swunting-wise, one is perfectly fine, but I died numerous times when two or more decided to swarm me.

SG 2945 -> 2983, Level 26.2651 and 268k sweat (almost all self-sweated) in storage now (and that's Arkadia only, mind you)

https://postimage.org/

Last edited:
Gl on your goals :D.

yeah healing got out of hand here, and the cost can also be seen in the high UA usage. mostly with the oratan prospectors, but still a lot higher than with carabok or even gallards

haven't forgotten about this... it's just that 5k monura f take a long time to swunt. I expect this to be my worst hunting result ever as the loot is very bad and I've shot quite a lot of ammo into the air while afk. :rolleyes: several times...:(

Wow was about to say "where are them high quality logs you promised?". Just in time. :D I feel you though I'm on 5k caraboks now and its going to take FOREVER.

Back