Known Issue - Avatar Statue Deeds

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
An auction interface issue is currently causing the item names for the Avatar Statue deeds not to display. This issue will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

In the meanwhile, please make use of the Item Info button at the bottom of the auction interface (to the left of the pagination buttons) to view the name and location of the Avatar Statue deed auction listings.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

auction_deed_bug.jpg

Originally Posted Here

Does nobody at MA test anything?

i see 2 already have bids.....

thank god that such important money acquisitions get prepared and tested in advance.

if MA produced cars, they would forget to mount the tires before delivery. and wouldnt notice it...

:lolup:

What deeds are these now?

i see 2 already have bids.....

...by the same person with conspicuously inconspicuous name. Some would try trade them up, I reckon.

I believe it will flop and maybe we can have something more dignified instead, like the Memorial Island idea. I can't see even the most overblown egos spending so much money on this. Unless it serves a business purpose somehow.

...by the same person with conspicuously inconspicuous name. Some would try trade them up, I reckon.

I believe it will flop and maybe we can have something more dignified instead, like the Memorial Island idea. I can't see even the most overblown egos spending so much money on this. Unless it serves a business purpose somehow.

seems like you dont know Neverdie :D

seems like you dont know Neverdie :D

Sigh. And it seems you don't know a whole lot of things. It would serve a business purpose because that name is a brand. It doesn't matter if you personally like it or not. Wth, could as well try explain it to my dog...

Sigh. And it seems you don't know a whole lot of things. It would serve a business purpose because that name is a brand. It doesn't matter if you personally like it or not. Wth, could as well try explain it to my dog...

just because the name is the brand doesnt mean that you need to be an egocentric asshole though.

How is this bug even possible? :scratch2: Isn't the name on the auction auto-grabbed from the main item table based on item id? I mean how many places does the item name need to come from?

How is this bug even possible? :scratch2: Isn't the name on the auction auto-grabbed from the main item table based on item id? I mean how many places does the item name need to come from?

I think they use templates, where you fill in ID, Name, Model object. animations, X Stats... and so on.
This is most just a basic object,like a Basic item template, where you make a instance of it, and overide some code to fit the new item.

The designer just forgot to setup the name into the right variable.

Back