Help: Deposit with PayPal but get nothing..

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hello, I have used Paypal to deposit 25 €, its was 8 hours ago. This deposit has worked, i get the after paying with PayPal in Entropia Account the message :

Your PayPal payment is now complete and the PED should be available on you PED-card...

But I got nothing ingame, has someone the same problems? PayPal does not display the booking. The transaction is not displayed in the Entropia universe Transaction History either. I have send a support case, but get unfortunately no answer. Has anyone an idea how long such a thing usually takes?

Happens from time to time. Put in a support case. Paypal API is a strange thing coupled with probably not the best implementation.

yea having same issue these last 2 days. Some will go through, others wont. I put in a support ticket and they refunded through paypal.

Did some last few days, no problems here. :/

Depends on type of transaction. Instant pay seems delayed. Transfer from bank to pp and pp to MA is slow but reliable

I had this issue as well.

I transfered some PEDs out of my PED card and the deposit then appeared in the balance... But this might have been a coincidence in timing, could be worth a try though.

Back