PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by the-unknown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Be prepared for a long wait for refund.

I got kicked out of an Ark instance I think 3,4 months ago, and am still waiting for support to refund me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    i couldnt finish aakas 04 instance as it was bugged (knowingly by MA) and im still waiting for refund. but that was just 1.5 years ago though
    Yea, I've already written it off. Maybe MA will come through, but I'm not holding my breath.

This wasn't meant to be a bitch thread or anything (even though it was very frustrating). It was something that I didn't know could happen, and I just wanted to post my experience for others that might not be aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    Never had issues like this, althogh I actually live in the third world (Eastern Europe).

The trick is simple - I never solo instances.
    Yep, lesson learned. Well, the instances where the mobs actually loot, no big deal... but the ones that only loot at the end I will definitely not do again until I know there's a safety net in place for this type of occurrence.

Vampire Princess
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kara RavenJade Summerwind
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Even though, I can't control if someone gets dced in the instance. I did speak to Detritus today when I saw him on Rocktropia. He told me he dced and lost his ped, and I offered to give him a new key as I had felt bad for him.

I've been dced out of instances before and when checking my ped flow center in the compensation tab have been compensated by mindark for peds lost.

Not sure if you checked there. Hopefully Mindark gets back to you soon.
    RavenJade -Vampire Princess - Radio DJ - Miss Calypso 2010 - Just because I like you doesn't mean that I wont bite you
    http://www.facebook.com/VampirePrincessRavenJade
    Follow me around Entropia one hunting video at a time RavenJade's Entropia YouTube

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    Yep, lesson learned. Well, the instances where the mobs actually loot, no big deal... but the ones that only loot at the end I will definitely not do again until I know there's a safety net in place for this type of occurrence.
    Just bring someone with you so that the instance stays up if you disconnect. If you can't find some OJ who'd go in there out of curiosity, consider hiring an S10 fapper for decay.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenJade View Post
    Even though, I can't control if someone gets dced in the instance. I did speak to Detritus today when I saw him on Rocktropia. He told me he dced and lost his ped, and I offered to give him a new key as I had felt bad for him.

I've been dced out of instances before and when checking my ped flow center in the compensation tab have been compensated by mindark for peds lost.

Not sure if you checked there. Hopefully Mindark gets back to you soon.

Yes thanks for the offer, that was sweet of you. It wasn't on you to compensate me for it, that's why I didn't feel right about taking the key.

And yes, when I logged in today I had a message about the instance being disconnected and it reimbursed me for the ammo spent. I'm wondering if this was automated since there was still no activity on my ticket. The key is still a loss, but maybe their support team will stuff one in my inventory at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    Just bring someone with you so that the instance stays up if you disconnect. If you can't find some OJ who'd go in there out of curiosity, consider hiring an S10 fapper for decay.
    What is an OJ? I thought that the vault was a solo instance, didn't know I could bring someone with me.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Yes thanks for the offer, that was sweet of you. It wasn't on you to compensate me for it, that's why I didn't feel right about taking the key.

And yes, when I logged in today I had a message about the instance being disconnected and it reimbursed me for the ammo spent. I'm wondering if this was automated since there was still no activity on my ticket. The key is still a loss, but maybe their support team will stuff one in my inventory at some point.

What is an OJ? I thought that the vault was a solo instance, didn't know I could bring someone with me.
    OJ is the old term for new person because of orange clothes.

Also a murderer... *hides*

And also a delicious fruit beverage.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    OJ = Orange Jumpsuit, an old-fashioned euphemism for 'n00b'. (as the new jumpsuits aren't really orange anymore)

Historically, instances were team endeavor (just like in most other games out there), and AFAIK most of them still are, except where there is a serious reason for them to be solo (events, missions). I don't know about this particular one as it's new but you can search your chat logs for "whole team can now enter" to find a notification like this:

2016-09-11 19:13:37 [Force] [] Haruto Rat entered Sal'diresh's Vault 3. The whole team can now enter at 14900,20693,146.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Prowler
    Killarious K-Max Maximillion
    Society
    Don't Feed the Animals
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    He frequently is in #rocktropia. Likely a number of the locals have him on fl and can help with an avatar link. Good luck!
    He can also be found at CND Lagoon being the first to discover blueprints
    --K-Max--
    "The Habitat Bargain Bin" (Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Bldg, Blk A, Shop 5)

Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    NEVERDIE
    Society
    NEVERDIE
    Images
    Heya , apologies for the inconvenience . I'll be on in a few hours and will sort you out ,add me .

Let's keep the holiday festive!!!

Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    NEVERDIE
    Society
    NEVERDIE
    Images
    Also thanks to Blastie for notifying me. The best kind of support - Player to player!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mannanan Mac y Lir
    Blog Entries
    Images
    What is an OJ?
    > For Sale: Stuff <

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast