Question: Rings, necklaces and earrings.

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

we all seen new Christmas Ring, that combines 3 perfect rings + extras. Probably EST bonus + Perfect HP + loot + Taming on other hand next?

With latest cash shop armor, huge TT value clothing (might add bonuses later) and probably introducing of other slots - necklaces, earrings - what do you think about it?

Will in-game loot soon turn into oils/components etc in future and any good "setup" to hunt/mine will come from boxes/cash shop?

I know I'm very new to the forums, but as far as I gathered, most "uber" items have usualy come from in-game and/or events. This has now changed a lot. You can take best weapon and fall far behind vs guy with cheaper gun and cash shop items. If you are not wearing rings today, you are not considered a hunter. Christmas ring probably does the same for miners?

I don't like where it's going. Christmas ring is just too freaking OP...and we will have atleast 25 of them in game (20 from event, 5 looted). Sure it will make price more reasonable, but that just makes some ubers more uber. At some point you can create an event and just give prizes away to people who own all the top necklaces, rings and similar cash shop shit and completely ignore whatever you looted in-game.

Entropia
is
Dynamic!
:yay::cool::dunce:

They already said they were going to do amulets when they released these rings.

It was better to loot components which you could assemble through crafting into a ring of choice but.. hey let's just get it from boxes.. and tt all loot.

They already said they were going to do amulets when they released these rings.

It was better to loot components which you could assemble through crafting into a ring of choice but.. hey let's just get it from boxes.. and tt all loot.

This is what I thought too, when new slots introduced.

I'm super happy I did not invest my deposits into some perfected or even damn improved that costs 8 times less than year ago.

With atleast 75 new perfected rings (3perfected in 1 christmas ring x 25 guaranteed loot today) on market, there's gonna be some serious drop in January...

I wonder how many people remember the game when it was pre cry engine update.

Inventory had a section for "bionic implants". Wish they had gone that route - would have matched better with sci fi theme of the game (or most of the game anyway), instead of these rings or amulates, etc in the future.

Instead of calling them rings, they could have been bionic implants for your hand, etc, and later gives you scope for implants in other body areas like leg, etc.

This is what I thought too, when new slots introduced.

I'm super happy I did not invest my deposits into some perfected or even damn improved that costs 8 times less than year ago.

With atleast 75 new perfected rings (3perfected in 1 christmas ring x 25 guaranteed loot today) on market, there's gonna be some serious drop in January...

It's these rings that have now changed my mind set to build up towards my goals. Luckily I've not been stung by rings yet. My impulse buying on the other hand..... :D

Plus, I've done the math on all the rings.. so... it's hard to justify thr costs.

the new xmas ring is hardly as good as 3 perfected rings... i think it is forseeable that people will have the mod viceroy sooner or later, making the evade feature obsolete on the xmas ring. next thing is the attack speed bonus... well that is nice and fine but as it already has the max attack speed bonus, the bonus from the ares ring that most likely everyone uses gets obsolete. and with mod videroy athenic as left hand ring becomes useless resulting in only hermetic ring for left hand to use (apart from other uber rare rings maybe) so the speed bonus on xmas ring is useless as well.
its nice on its own but when looked at the future composition it will lose value faster than bread.
the only (maybe) useful feature is the extra sooto chance... but that is hard to determine.

Still waiting on my +10% hof chance jockstrap.

(Although 10% of 0 is 0 but at least I'll dazzle)

Still waiting on my +10% hof chance jockstrap.

(Although 10% of 0 is 0 but at least I'll dazzle)

Ring of the Strongbox -> +10% chance to loot a ring from Strongbox, -100% chance to loot B, C, Y and Y2 pills

That will be the next uber item. Probably Terminator pricerange :p

Oh and seasonal rings beeing better than Unique rings does not make them that unique...

I'd give at least 1 nut (from someone) to crush neuro Y and y2 to universal ammo

I'd give at least 1 nut (from someone) to crush neuro Y and y2 to universal ammo

if they counted as decay, I would use them. but nobody knows i guess. i think their tt value just goes straight into MA pocket

If we are such an 'advanced' race of avatars, why the hell can't we wear rings on whichever darn hand we want? Hell, along with that, why not allow F to wear M stuff too... being all PC and junk in the future...

If we are such an 'advanced' race of avatars, why the hell can't we wear rings on whichever darn hand we want? Hell, along with that, why not allow F to wear M stuff too... being all PC and junk in the future...

Why we cant change our avatars from M to F or opposite? its possible in real life...

Why we cant change our avatars from M to F or opposite? its possible in real life...

No, it isnt. Not biologically. But, we don't need to start that conversation.

Why have M and F gear at all. I can wear a bra anyday.

Back