HoF: My first hunting HOF in 10 years

Pics or didn't happen.

:D

Gz

I cannot believe it but finally after 10 years in game I got a hunting hof - a 1026 Spider in Level 2 of MM. That same hour I also got three globals. Maybe after all those deposits something is going to come back :)

GZ!

Sounds hard to play 10 years and getting first hof. Do you play only once per year? :)

No I play quite regularly; just massively unlucky. I am the player who gets a 49.95 loot !!

Pics or didn't happen.

:D

Gz

I talked to MA and the dev team was able to retrieve a screenshot of the swirl:

hofss_957888.jpg

Not photoshop I swears ;)

GZ !

Hey gz !!!
At least i checked your tracker ... woot :scratch2:no HOF in 22k total global ^^

Hey gz !!!
At least i checked your tracker ... woot :scratch2:no HOF in 22k total global ^^

WTF do you expect.... hunt big mobs & hof regulary or hunt smaller mobs & wait.
Some ppl still not knowing what to expect after 10 years really makes me so mad..
go hunt something with +2k hp & you'll hof faster, go hunt some mob with +4k hp and SUPRISE, it will come even sooner.

Some ppl still not knowing what to expect after 10 years really makes me so mad..
go hunt something with +2k hp & you'll hof faster, go hunt some mob with +4k hp and SUPRISE, it will come even sooner.

I just remember , i got a 1k hof from daikiba young, some years ago. To bad this is no longer possible.

I just remember , i got a 1k hof from daikiba young, some years ago. To bad this is no longer possible.

Oh it is.. just not as common as before... so might as well not be.

careful what you wish for, these big loots even on small mobs came at the cost of countless no looters and lower overall returns for almost all players (according to MA themselves)

careful what you wish for, these big loots even on small mobs came at the cost of countless no looters and lower overall returns for almost all players (according to MA themselves)

Why carefully? since they changed this, a lot ppl lost the fun to play, inclouding me. And no, average loot is not better now. it just force to play expensive creatures, where you can lost your underpants in some minutes of playing.
We have exactly the same countless no looters as before this. Ok some no looters give nova or blazer. But is near same a s no looter.

Why carefully? since they changed this, a lot ppl lost the fun to play, inclouding me. And no, average loot is not better now. it just force to play expensive creatures, where you can lost your underpants in some minutes of playing.
We have exactly the same countless no looters as before this. Ok some no looters give nova or blazer. But is near same a s no looter.

this is taken from their 2013 yearly financial report and i think is the cause of what you're complaining about, but in my opinion it's a good change overall, even though i can understand feeling the game is a bit less exciting with the lowered volatility.

Cbycecp.png

kats_first_hunting_hof.jpg

Congratulations on your first hunting HOF Kat!!!

:woot:

(now we just need the above pic in your opening post)

Really? You came into a thread just for this? Did you neg rep the OP too?

this is taken from their 2013 yearly financial report and i think is the cause of what you're complaining about, but in my opinion it's a good change overall, even though i can understand feeling the game is a bit less exciting with the lowered volatility.

Cbycecp.png

The bad thing about this :

Befor that change, everyone had a chance to get something bigger as normaly, without to need to hunt uber creatures with tousend of HP. remember how many ppl hunted Atrox, just about the 10k or 20k hofs. We all had the hope, maybe to get also some nice hof at this creature. But since they changed this, only a few ppl hunt troxys now.

if we want a big hof now, it needs to kill verry expensive creatures, with a larger risk to lost a lot more.and hunt smal creatures endup in a boring task. Why i should hunt troxys, if they pay like noob creatures? They just removed the hope to get a nice hof, so why i should continue at this poor payback creatures? I alwaysgot better loot, before this changes, as now, and this is the reason, why 98% of my old friends quit the game.Loosing the hope is verry bad!

Really? You came into a thread just for this? Did you neg rep the OP too?

I must admit I thought the same too especially as the Spiders were only MM2 which is level 17 :)

I alwaysgot better loot, before this changes,

Are you serious? Man, sometimes I wish they would split the universe in shards, so you can have the choice if you want this style or the old style. Is unbelievable what short memory people have. I mean you're actually in the thread of someone who didn't hoffed back then to explain what great times were those?

Average loot is better now, ever tracked your tt returns? There is a huge difference between 95% (then) and 99% (now).

As for OP, congratz man, but you really had loohoong breaks in those 10 years :)

Last edited:

I was only saying ... He got enough high global to, sometimes, get a small HoF...

Back