Question: Most Efficient Ways To Gain Sweat Bottles?

Ash Trayz

What is the best way to gather sweat bottles, im at Boreas. Is 300 max the most for every player, there is no other method? Because I read something back than on older threads discussing 500 / hr or something along those line.

I do not quite understand this skill, more people in an area more sweat? Higher Sweat Gathering rank more sweat?

Hunt until you are level 50 in evader, then you will almost never get hit by kerberos. Not getting hit saves time resulting in more sweat bottles an hour. Also buy an augmented aeglic ring, so you regenerate faster. You can almost solo sweat like this, resulting in even more successful pulls.

Last edited:
Hi

Skill dont matter on how fast you gain bottles. The organisation of the sweat circle does. My best amount of sweat i got pr/h was back when i played as a non depo player and did a lot of swunt teams at Nea's in 2010. I could get close to 400-500 pr hour. and spend as little as 10 PED on ammo and repair. This can be done with just sweating as well if you find enough active ones that will run to turret when mob is dry and make good circles. Best to do this in a team and go away from the main bulk of sweaters, to many = chaos.

Now the last time i was at Nea's it was compleatly dead no people there i dont know where the swunt teams are these days. I bet if you ask around you might find them, best places to ask would be Boreas, Royal club and OLA 42 with is the 3 main sweat places now.

Also the choice of mobs matters. I have never understood the favo choice of Ambu for sweating. It is not a high mob resulting in focus loss. Regen mob, not ideal for swunting, and also harder to kill when a turret is not available. Longu , for example at the club sweat tp is a wiser choice imo. Higher height, easier to stay focused, no regen so perfect for swunting.

not exactly 'efficient' in amount of bottles per hour, but when you swunt, you might as well just do one pull to cause agro, then just kill em when they get close... I used to do that when swunting puny and low level mobs... very, very slow but you are at least hunting and not having to revive all of the time since you are killing them as they get close.

The most efficient way to gain sweat is to buy it. You can easily get 10k in 5 minutes. :yup:

Also the choice of mobs matters. I have never understood the favo choice of Ambu for sweating. It is not a high mob resulting in focus loss. Regen mob, not ideal for swunting, and also harder to kill when a turret is not available. Longu , for example at the club sweat tp is a wiser choice imo. Higher height, easier to stay focused, no regen so perfect for swunting.

10 years ago in the times of Camp Phoenix and Nea's Place there were a lot fewer sweating mob options. Ambu had high HP and low attack damage (about 25 on the young) and a large long body which made it good for circles of 40. Even so, there was discussion about the Longu LA near Rei's Defence, I think part of the reason it never became popular because Nea's Place was closer (this is was before vehicles).

Since that time, a lot of new players get hold of guides which can be years old, and that tends to mention Nea's Place and so they look for Ambulimax to :sweat:

Since that time, a lot of new players get hold of guides which can be years old, and that tends to mention Nea's Place and so they look for Ambulimax to :sweat:

Totaly untrue, people sweat where there are other people to tank the mobs and they are all organised by some higher ups to a certain degree.

People sweat at OLA42 because its where the SSI is.
People Sweat at Royal club because Chiee is trying to put some effort in gathering people there. We now have free transports to RC too.
People sweat at Boreas, because its the 1st place their mentor tells them about getting sweat and its relatively close to camp Icarus(starting area), there are auctioneers etc.

Now about the topic

Most efficient way to get bottles is gathering a group of organised people and make an active sweat circle. Doesn't event need to have killers, just need 2 pullers and a few non afk people to open circle up from time to time.

Totaly untrue, people sweat where there are other people to tank the mobs and they are all organised by some higher ups to a certain degree.

People sweat at OLA42 because its where the SSI is.
People Sweat at Royal club because Chiee is trying to put some effort in gathering people there. We now have free transports to RC too.
People sweat at Boreas, because its the 1st place their mentor tells them about getting sweat and its relatively close to camp Icarus(starting area), there are auctioneers etc.

Now about the topic

Most efficient way to get bottles is gathering a group of organised people and make an active sweat circle. Doesn't event need to have killers, just need 2 pullers and a few non afk people to open circle up from time to time.

Omg Mega - this boob already has a mustache :D - the little ones gorw up so quickly thesedays LOL

You is been told sir :silly:

83397-every-baby-grows-eats-their-mustache-and-other-weird-facts-to-share-with-friends-.jpg

isnt the best option to just go to rt, sweat hater until they are dry, no heal needed, at least not with adj aeglic, and then kill it or drag it into turret? when u got like 50-100 peds to play with it should be impossible to lose money on this. their dmg is so low and they got a lot of hp compared to that...

isnt the best option to just go to rt, sweat hater until they are dry, no heal needed, at least not with adj aeglic, and then kill it or drag it into turret? when u got like 50-100 peds to play with it should be impossible to lose money on this. their dmg is so low and they got a lot of hp compared to that...

yap, i was going to say rocktropia would be the best place to get sweat
Swunt hater alone - if you are attentive u can get 400 bottles an hour
or get a crab team and get 500-600 an hour

Back