Compet Now on Steam

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
Compet is now on Steam - please take the opportunity to comment in their review section and mention casually - or not - how awesome ENTROPIA UNIVERSE is. I say this because the more people play = the more money in circulation = more profit to the company = more chance for future survival = more loot in the loot pool = more demand for better programming = well you get the picture :) :)

Entropia Universe is an awesome platform even if it's not perfect.

Something to do while you wait for all these updates or wait for lag to clear.

yea saw it a few weeks ago, i had used the early beta droid version, downloaded the desktop version and played a few fights, while better its still pretty boring but was surprised it ran ok on a 21:9 ratio monitor, until i got stuck on a menu as the close button was out of screen ratio :/. Alt F4 and never opened since

it'll probably make some $ tho, steam seems to have more and more freemium games and if they add achivements and trading cards, they could triple their income

Is it the Pro version or the none PED version of Compets on Steam?

Surprisingly, it had not occurred to me that Compet could be the lure to attract more players to Entropia.
I truly hope it works out that way.

Surprisingly, it had not occurred to me that Compet could be the lure to attract more players to Entropia.
I truly hope it works out that way.

sadly

attachment.php

GTFO of my calypso forum, I ignored parts for a reason!
You really think you can gain other players here w/o affecting their involvement in EU?

If the answer is no, go post in the compet section!

GTFO of my calypso forum, I ignored parts for a reason!
You really think you can gain other players here w/o affecting their involvement in EU?

If the answer is no, go post in the compet section!

Really das.. do you need to be this wound up? Holy frosty balls folks. Drink some eggnog and pew pew.

ma YOU NEED PUT ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IN steam with steamwallet API (i know you going get less money , but fix all newcomers deposit issues) or just shutdown this game and ALL IN in compet lulz

ma YOU NEED PUT ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IN steam with steamwallet API (i know you going get less money , but fix all newcomers deposit issues) or just shutdown this game and ALL IN in compet lulz

Monria tried but got rejected because of the RCE nature. I'll ignore your last sentence.

Back